It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Bionic Dues is free on Humble.
Ooooooh I've actually eyed this game the last two or three times it's been on sale here. It's been a measly $1.99 but because it would always be an "extra" when I've already picked up a game or two I've passed (that and I'm not sure how I feel about the almost-too-rapid turnbased combat and tons of "subsidary" stats - I vastly prefer "normal" RPG stats and metrics to things like ".09% to soak" or "+3 range damage plasma mitigation").

What does Humble entail? Basic account creation?

Also

ElTerprise: Well me too...but the Flappy Birds comparison made me worry quite a bit :)
The first few times I just read this and the following comments, I could have sworn you were referring to a new nickname for Crow. It took me far too long to realize it was the name of a game.
Ixamyakxim: ...

What does Humble entail? Basic account creation?
Yes, and then just a regular download.
Oh wow....that doesn't very good....
Ixamyakxim: The first few times I just read this and the following comments, I could have sworn you were referring to a new nickname for Crow. It took me far too long to realize it was the name of a game.
Uhm...what...what gave you that impression? .... o.O..... ;)
Post edited January 23, 2016 by ElTerprise
CarrionCrow: It's kinda chilly.
Dr. Pepper still tastes good, even when it's cold outside.
This game sucks the maggots off a dead dog's balls.

That's about it on this end.
AgentBirdnest: I thought you were doing a haiku for a second. Well, it sounds like a nice poem anyway :-)
Well, I could do that.

Let's see...

This is not Bloodrayne.
Just some name-only knock-off.
Boy, does it suck ass.
ElTerprise:
I read this:

ElTerprise: Well me too...but the Flappy Birds comparison made me worry quite a bit :)
As this: "but the Flappy Bird's comparison made me worry quite a bit"

I thought Crow was "the flappy bird" making a comparison between games, not that Crow compared Flappy Birds TO ... ah, Bloodrayne was it?
Ixamyakxim: I read this:

As this: "but the Flappy Bird's comparison made me worry quite a bit"

I thought Crow was "the flappy bird" making a comparison between games, not that Crow compared Flappy Birds TO ... ah, Bloodrayne was it?
Ah i see. So you basically misread my misinterpretation of one of Crow's statement ;)
Well I resisted for now - though that $10 Satellite Reign almost made me cave right there LOL ;) Hopefully we see that here soon!

What a funny way to pay too - I like the slider that can be adjusted to send the money to different places LOL - weird site.
AgentBirdnest: I thought you were doing a haiku for a second. Well, it sounds like a nice poem anyway :-)
CarrionCrow: Well, I could do that.

Let's see...

This is not Bloodrayne.
Just some name-only knock-off.
Boy, does it suck ass.
*laughing applause* :-D

I just noticed Bloodrayne in my library the other day. I bought it, but have no memory of doing so. Might have to blow the dust off that one and try it tomorrow. Looks like some silly fun.
AgentBirdnest: *laughing applause* :-D

I just noticed Bloodrayne in my library the other day. I bought it, but have no memory of doing so. Might have to blow the dust off that one and try it tomorrow. Looks like some silly fun.
I played a bit of Bloodrayne 1 last week or so. It's alright imho :)
AgentBirdnest: *laughing applause* :-D

Also getting the urge to play the originals. Started them years ago but got sidetracked. Even so, they were a damned sight better than what I'm playing now.
CarrionCrow: Also getting the urge to play the originals. Started them years ago but got sidetracked. Even so, they were a damned sight better than what I'm playing now.
At least they're somewhat original unlike Betrayal..... a fitting name actually ;)
Are you going to finish it nonetheless - or would this be a candidate for the "Games quit in 2016 thread"?
CarrionCrow: Also getting the urge to play the originals. Started them years ago but got sidetracked. Even so, they were a damned sight better than what I'm playing now.
ElTerprise: At least they're somewhat original unlike Betrayal..... a fitting name actually ;)
Are you going to finish it nonetheless - or would this be a candidate for the "Games quit in 2016 thread"?
The game has 15 levels. I just beat 12.
13 should be the interesting one. From the reviews I read, that's pretty much the ultimate wall as far as progression goes. Super difficult on its own, plus the shitty controls to deal with.
CarrionCrow: The game has 15 levels. I just beat 12.
13 should be the interesting one. From the reviews I read, that's pretty much the ultimate wall as far as progression goes. Super difficult on its own, plus the shitty controls to deal with.
So you just want to beat it and be done with it then. I assume the other remaining ones won't be easier...goosd luck with beating it soon.
Does it matter which input device you use or are all control methods equally because the developer liked the idea increasing the challenge in the game by messing up the controls in general....

-----------
Alright. Think i'm going to sleep now. Good night everyone :)
CarrionCrow: The game has 15 levels. I just beat 12.
ElTerprise: So you just want to beat it and be done with it then. I assume the other remaining ones won't be easier...goosd luck with beating it soon.
Does it matter which input device you use or are all control methods equally because the developer liked the idea increasing the challenge in the game by messing up the controls in general....

-----------
Alright. Think i'm going to sleep now. Good night everyone :)
From what I saw on the GOG stream, Outstar was having absolute fits trying to use mouse and keyboard. So that sounds like it's even worse than the controller.

Have a good night, sleep well. =)
And that's the end of the supposedly impossible level 13...

Stupid, stupid game.