It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Playing Bloodrayne Betrayal right now. It feels like Shank with bad controls and some baffling gameplay decisions.
Evidently, someone was so in love with the idea of the protagonist backflipping onto platforms that they were willing to royally fuck up the overall feel by adhering to the design choice.
Apparently, the protagonist is some kind of supernatural idiot savant, capable of the aforementioned backflip (if the player can execute the highly fiddly command) but any kind of forward jump of a similar height is impossible.
All right, that is simultaneously hilarious and incredibly sad.
moonshineshadow: *extra big cheer up and get well hug* Yeah, that is really frustrating...
l0rdtr3k: *begins to non moon*
huh?
*checks Facebook and sees that there'll be a boardgame convention on the day of a important conference that it'obligatory for most workers on my workplace*
Well,fuck.
moonshineshadow: *extra big cheer up and get well hug* Yeah, that is really frustrating...
*big thank you hug*
non : "not doing; not involved with."
(It's about time ^^)
moonshineshadow: huh?
Since I'm giant,I shall devour you! Fear me!
*attack of the little round orange Blob*
AgentBirdnest: *big thank you hug*
AgentBirdnest: non : "not doing; not involved with."
(It's about time ^^)
*The little blob attacks Agent with slime and hugs*
Post edited January 22, 2016 by l0rdtr3k
FearfulSymmetry: All right, that is simultaneously hilarious and incredibly sad.
I'm envisioning them backflipping down a street, yelling to passersby that she'd love to try something else, but she's physically incapable of doing so while jumping.

And now I'm doing a platforming section with spikes and sawblades that would be easy if the main character wasn't forced to behave like a retarded gymnast. Fantastic.
Post edited January 22, 2016 by CarrionCrow
moonshineshadow: huh?
l0rdtr3k: Since I'm giant,I shall devour you! Fear me!
*cuts blob into little pieces with my sword and throws the remains in the oubliette*
Attachments:
valkyrie.jpg (119 Kb)
l0rdtr3k: *The little blob attacks Agent with slime and hugs*
So you are a blob, not a giant rooster?
*pours sawdust all over slimy Blob to absorb it for easier cleaning*
l0rdtr3k: Since I'm giant,I shall devour you! Fear me!
moonshineshadow: *cuts blob into little pieces with my sword and throws the remains in the oubliette*
*begins to reform*
Good thing I can do that.
l0rdtr3k: *The little blob attacks Agent with slime and hugs*
AgentBirdnest: So you are a blob, not a giant rooster?
*pours sawdust all over slimy Blob to absorb it for easier cleaning*
You two are all meanies.
*pouts*
Post edited January 22, 2016 by l0rdtr3k
FearfulSymmetry: All right, that is simultaneously hilarious and incredibly sad.
CarrionCrow: I'm envisioning them backflipping down a street, yelling to passersby that she'd love to try something else, but she's physically incapable of doing so while jumping.
It's always hilarious if you try to envision things like that actually happening. Personally, when I play RPGs, I can never wait until the battle is over to pick up loot; if I see loot, I have to go and grab it immediately, regardless of the fact that the rest of my party is still engaged in battle. This comic more or less shows that perfectly.
Post edited January 22, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
I feel a review coming on...
FearfulSymmetry: It's always hilarious if you try to envision things like that actually happening. Personally, when I play RPGs, I can never wait until the battle is over to pick up loot; if I see loot, I have to go and grab it immediately, regardless of the fact that the rest of my party is still engaged in battle. This comic more or less shows that perfectly.
You're not the only one who does that. Some games will take it away from you if you don't break gameplay flow and run off to get it in the middle of a fight.
Oh my god...

This is one of the dumbest fucking things I've seen in recent memory.

Just tried to write a review for this shit pile, and I couldn't get my brain to actually section everything out. It's just a jumbled mass of facepalming.

Why am I playing Flappy Birds?
I'm not even kidding.
I'm playing a bad version of goddamn FLAPPY BIRDS.

I didn't think much of Double Dragon Neon, but at least it was mediocre. This thing...what the fuck were they thinking...

Oh god. I'm back to playing as the main character.

Please give me another bird section! I'll play your Flappy Birds meets shitty Castlevania knockoff! It's better than the core gameplay!
CarrionCrow: Oh my god...

This is one of the dumbest fucking things I've seen in recent memory.

Just tried to write a review for this shit pile, and I couldn't get my brain to actually section everything out. It's just a jumbled mass of facepalming.

Why am I playing Flappy Birds?
I'm not even kidding.
I'm playing a bad version of goddamn FLAPPY BIRDS.

I didn't think much of Double Dragon Neon, but at least it was mediocre. This thing...what the fuck were they thinking...
What game are you talking about? Sounds awful.....
ElTerprise: What game are you talking about? Sounds awful.....
I'm referring to Bloodrayne Betrayal, the newest addition to the pile of worst games GOG has to offer.
CarrionCrow: I'm referring to Bloodrayne Betrayal, the newest addition to the pile of worst games GOG has to offer.
Oh shit....i bought that too because it looked like a decent game....damn....