It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: I see. Not even a relaxing RTS or TBS? And didn't mean relaxing=easy....but something less stressful than One Finger Death Punch or CSD.... :)

How are you doing?
It's not hard to find less stressful games than those. Those are speed games, all about reaction time.

Still have a bunch of other stuff, will dig through and play something else since I broke 4,000 on survival mode. Took a few months to get fast enough to do that.

Can't complain too much. How's your day going?
CarrionCrow: It's not hard to find less stressful games than those. Those are speed games, all about reaction time.

Still have a bunch of other stuff, will dig through and play something else since I broke 4,000 on survival mode. Took a few months to get fast enough to do that.

Can't complain too much. How's your day going?
Yes that's whar i meant - i guess my wording was subpar :)
Congrats for reaching the 4000.

That's good to hear - i'm quite good today - freezing a bit but otherwise fine :)
Currently looking at the promo - to decide whether i should get MoO3 for the sake of series completion....
Hello!
Just a quick note on the lines that there's a Lake Wobegon Family Reunion audiobook on Humble books now!
Maybe that doesn't mean anything to anyone here... and it's a bit expensive.
I might get it... hoping they will add Guy Noir to the bundle...
Who's ready for a hug?
ElTerprise: Yes that's whar i meant - i guess my wording was subpar :)
Congrats for reaching the 4000.

That's good to hear - i'm quite good today - freezing a bit but otherwise fine :)
Currently looking at the promo - to decide whether i should get MoO3 for the sake of series completion....
It's okay, don't worry about it.

Might as well. It only hurts for a minute. It's not like you'll be insane enough to actually play the thing.
CarrionCrow: It's okay, don't worry about it.

Might as well. It only hurts for a minute. It's not like you'll be insane enough to actually play the thing.
Alright :)

Yep. Think i'll do that - but in that case i'll probably even play it eventually ;)
Just bought Master of Orion 1+2 because the reviews were really cool, it was ridiculously cheap, and my wallet is not hurt too badly :)) win win !
Empress_Owl: Just bought Master of Orion 1+2 because the reviews were really cool, it was ridiculously cheap, and my wallet is not hurt too badly :)) win win !
Those are said to be really, really good games. Definitely a deal.

The bad stuff is when you get to 3. It's supposed to be horrible.
Just bought that one.
*sigh* bought MoO3....but apparently there are fan-patches to make that game at least a bit enjoyable. Also got the Sturmovik game...all i need now is a proper flight stick ;)
0_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuTWyVFs_XU
haha... almost want to buy MoO3 too now :)
I can't remember with which one I had a really good time playing, either 1 or 2. Too much beer in the past or something, these small details escape me.
Post edited January 22, 2016 by superstande
ElTerprise: *sigh* bought MoO3....but apparently there are fan-patches to make that game at least a bit enjoyable. Also got the Sturmovik game...all i need now is a proper flight stick ;)
*gasp* oh noes!

If I'd been online again 10 minutes earlier and headed to this thread immediately I could have shot you my copy...

It works, sorta... there is a thread about usable and bugfixing mod compilations somewhere in the subforum... :(

I haven't played it much I must say, I have a lot of other 4x games that kind of force it into the backlog by being, well, better.

And IL2 is great, and HARD ;)
ah, someone spiked to punch bowl?
I'd say something really psychotropic ;)
sorry, couldn't not say this...
Post edited January 22, 2016 by superstande
CarrionCrow: Those are said to be really, really good games. Definitely a deal.

The bad stuff is when you get to 3. It's supposed to be horrible.
Just bought that one.
I love your masochistic logic !! :D
superstande: ah, someone spiked to punch bowl?
I'd say something really psychotropic ;)
sorry, couldn't not say this...
Their ruby team is into it too :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiKFYTFJ_kw