It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yezemin: What is it with everyone being sick. :( Almost makes me fell guilty for being fine.
Don't feel guilty. It's great that you're fine. *big hug*
PalioDeMonte: *extra big get-well-soon-hug*
*extra-big thank you hug*
Yezemin: That sounds awful. *comforting hug*
Thanks *very big hug*

This is the plus side of not feeling well. Lots of hugs ;-)
ElTerprise: Oh....that doesn't sound good...but everything's working again?
Yes, finally. Took a few hours to get everything to stop conflicting with and trying to shut each other down, but it's apparently better now.
CarrionCrow: Yes, finally. Took a few hours to get everything to stop conflicting with and trying to shut each other down, but it's apparently better now.
Still sounds really odd....i mean i know that Skype sometimes misbehaves but that sounds like a perfect storm....
ElTerprise: Still sounds really odd....i mean i know that Skype sometimes misbehaves but that sounds like a perfect storm....
I think everything started falling apart when I went to reboot after the first problem started.
From there, Chrome, antivirus, media player, more and more crap locked up.
Again an extensive promo - with space games ;)

CarrionCrow: I think everything started falling apart when I went to reboot after the first problem started.
From there, Chrome, antivirus, media player, more and more crap locked up.
So basically the reboot caused a lock up loop....one has to love Windows for that crap ;)
ElTerprise: So basically the reboot caused a lock up loop....one has to love Windows for that crap ;)
-laughs- Love isn't the first word that comes to mind.
ElTerprise: Again an extensive promo - with space games ;)
It's about time \o/ I don't have any space games!! n__n
Not a bad promo... Lots of King's Bounty and Men of War. I need to at least play the first in each series to see if I like them before buying more though. Both are still in my backlog :-p
Post edited January 22, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
CarrionCrow: -laughs- Love isn't the first word that comes to mind.
Hehe...you don't say :)
It's one of the most annoyings when Windows produces lock-ups/hiccups/crashes etc. and you're not able to find out why that actually happens.
AgentBirdnest: It's about time \o/ I don't have any space games!! n__n
Not a bad promo... Lots of King's Bounty and Men of War. I need to at least play the first in each series to see if I like them before buying more though. Both are still in my backlog :-p
Indeed \o/
Yep. It's not a bad promo but i think i already most of the stuff i'm interested. Star Wolves might be interesting though :).
I played the original Men of War. It's a really hard game.
*insert complaint about boring sales/promos here*
ElTerprise: I played the original Men of War. It's a really hard game.
I think I tried the tutorial, and got my ass brutally kicked... If I'm not mixing it up with one of the other "of" games - Medal of Honor, Men of Valor, Act of Valor, Act of War, Men of War, Faces of War... It's hard to keep track :-p
moonshineshadow: *insert complaint about boring sales/promos here*
*insert big hug here to cheer you up from the boring promo*
Post edited January 22, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Heehee n__n
AgentBirdnest: I think I tried the tutorial, and got my ass brutally kicked... If I'm not mixing it up with one of the other "of" games - Medal of Honor, Men of Valor, Act of Valor, Act of War, Men of War, Faces of War... It's hard to keep track :-p
Men of War had a tutorial? But seriously that might be the game. I never finished the campaign because i also got my ass kicked in them several times....

Sorry to hear that...maybe the next staff pick will be better.
*big cheer up hug*
Post edited January 22, 2016 by ElTerprise
AgentBirdnest: *insert big hug here to cheer you up from the boring promo*
Yeah *big return hug*

Empress_Owl: Heehee n__n
*big laughing hug*

ElTerprise: Sorry to hear that...maybe the next staff pick will be better.
*big cheer up hug*
I somehow doubt that ;-)
But it is my own fault, my wishlist is just too small.
*big hug*