It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
*coils up for a surprise hug*
Empress_Owl: Hey Moon, how are you ? :)
**Big tired hugs**
moonshineshadow: *big return hug*
Tired, bit of a headache... but I least it is Friday, so looking forward to the weekend :D
Aw... :-( I hope the headache will pass, at least...
(And, congrats, you just [url=http://meule-de-foin.fr/gog_badges/B12_headache_club.png]three badges ! ^^)
I'm looking forward to the weekend too... ! :-p
AgentBirdnest: Well, in that case, I feel like total gogshit. I've been freezing cold and can't stop shaking for a couple of days now. I can't even hold a fork without all the food shaking off before it gets to my mouth. And I have no idea why. I've been nauseated much worse than usual in that time too. It's beginning to put me in a really plucked up mood (which was already pretty gogdamn plucked up to begin with.)
On the plus side, I've slept really well two nights in a row, which is very nice. Even if waking up has been brutally painful.
[/rant]

Anyway... yeah... hopefully MOAR SPACE GAMES in the promo >:-O
Oh my.....that sounds horrible. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it'll get better over the course of the day *big hug*

Of course although there is one space game currently discounted ;)
AgentBirdnest: Well, in that case, I feel like total gogshit. I've been freezing cold and can't stop shaking for a couple of days now. I can't even hold a fork without all the food shaking off before it gets to my mouth. And I have no idea why. I've been nauseated much worse than usual in that time too. It's beginning to put me in a really plucked up mood (which was already pretty gogdamn plucked up to begin with.)
On the plus side, I've slept really well two nights in a row, which is very nice. Even if waking up has been brutally painful.
**Big crushing comforting warming combo hug** :-( [/hijacking your conversation with ElT]
Yay,friday. Today my girlfriend and I will go out to a restaurant and I'll probably crash on her place.
moonshineshadow: *big return hug*
Tired, bit of a headache... but I least it is Friday, so looking forward to the weekend :D
Empress_Owl: Aw... :-( I hope the headache will pass, at least...
(And, congrats, you just [url=http://meule-de-foin.fr/gog_badges/B12_headache_club.png]three badges ! ^^)
I'm looking forward to the weekend too... ! :-p
*Giant bear hug*
ElTerprise: Oh my.....that sounds horrible. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it'll get better over the course of the day *big hug*

Of course although there is one space game currently discounted ;)
Thanks. I'll see my doc about it today. Hopefully he'll be able to help. *thank you hug*

Yeah, but... WE NEED MOAR!! There are never enough space games \o/
Empress_Owl: **Big crushing comforting warming combo hug** :-( [/hijacking your conversation with ElT]
You're the Empress. You are allowed to hijack anything, anytime :-)
**Extremely big thankful hug** u__u
Post edited January 22, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Thanks. I'll see my doc about it today. Hopefully he'll be able to help. *thank you hug*

Yeah, but... WE NEED MOAR!! There are never enough space games \o/
Keeping my crossed that it'll help *big youu're welcome hug*

Alright. But in that case we need moar space games releases here. Apparently we're getting X: Rebirth at some point :)
Post edited January 22, 2016 by ElTerprise
Hi everybody! *hugs and waves*

[/rant]
*extra big get-well-soon-hug*

This is really a terrible winter, concerning illnesses and so. My wife and I feel sick since New Years day, with her still staying home because of it...
Post edited January 22, 2016 by PalioDeMonte
PalioDeMonte: *extra big get-well-soon-hug*

This is really a terrible winter, concerning illnesses and so. My wife and I feel sick since New Years day, with her still staying home because of it...
Hey Palio ! :)
nice to see you... even if you'r enot in a great shape... I wish both of you a quick recovery...
**Big get well soon hugs**
PalioDeMonte: *extra big get-well-soon-hug*

Empress_Owl: Hey Palio ! :)
nice to see you... even if you'r enot in a great shape... I wish both of you a quick recovery...
**Big get well soon hugs**
Thank you very much, your majesty! :D
PalioDeMonte: Thank you very much, your majesty! :D
You're very welcome... ^^
I hope you'll enjoy your weekend anyway... !
What's up, apart from all your viruses and stuff ?... :)
[/rant]
That sounds awful. *comforting hug*

What is it with everyone being sick. :( Almost makes me fell guilty for being fine.
PalioDeMonte: Thank you very much, your majesty! :D
Empress_Owl: You're very welcome... ^^
I hope you'll enjoy your weekend anyway... !
What's up, apart from all your viruses and stuff ?... :)
Well, mostly staying in our warm home, playing Guild Wars 2 and maybe finishing 2013s Tomb Raider. We wanted to go to the theater on sunday (a dramatization of Erich Kästner's novel Fabian), but it's not sure wether we can... Let's hope the best.
Oh fuck yeah,Witcher 2 free on Xbox! Thanks Xbox and CDPR!
PalioDeMonte: Well, mostly staying in our warm home, playing Guild Wars 2 and maybe finishing 2013s Tomb Raider. We wanted to go to the theater on sunday (a dramatization of Erich Kästner's novel Fabian), but it's not sure wether we can... Let's hope the best.
That sounds really nice :) I hope you'll manage to do it ! **feathers crossed**