It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: I don't do hugs. Thank you, though.
l0rdtr3k: YOU WILL DO NOW!
Anyway,any plans for the weekend? I just got paid and I might enjoy the Steam Weekend Sale and maybe finally Undertale.
No I won't. Thank you, though.

Not really. Figure I'll keep chewing on my various backlogs.
Hello guys how are you?
I'm fine, I just have 5 hours of lesson :(
AgentBirdnest: **Extra-amazing hug**
Same to you, Wings. And bon courage with work. I'll give you reports from the field and make sure the squad behaves ):-|
Perfect. Dismiss ! ):-|
CarrionCrow: Okay, let's try the sociable thing now that I have more chemicals and my eyes are fully open.

Good morning, everyone. =) Hopefully you're all doing at least fairly well today.
Woaa, you do that pretty well :)
How are you doing, Crow ?...
Even on the International Hug Day ? ;-p heehee
Post edited January 21, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Woaa, you do that pretty well :)
How are you doing, Crow ?...
Empress_Owl: Even on the International Hug Day ? ;-p heehee
-laughs- Plenty of practice. The whole internet thing makes it easier. People can't hear me randomly cursing as I wake back up for the fifth time after being up all night.

Okay here. Watching some videos, idly curious as to whether something's showing up in about an hour.

How's the day treating you so far? Hopefully not too much work on your plate?

And no, not even then. I can make up days too. The next time I go to the store, it'll be International Flip Off People When They Stand In The Aisle Like Oblivious Jackasses Day.
CarrionCrow: -laughs- Plenty of practice. The whole internet thing makes it easier. People can't hear me randomly cursing as I wake back up for the fifth time after being up all night.

Okay here. Watching some videos, idly curious as to whether something's showing up in about an hour.

How's the day treating you so far? Hopefully not too much work on your plate?

And no, not even then. I can make up days too. The next time I go to the store, it'll be International Flip Off People When They Stand In The Aisle Like Oblivious Jackasses Day.
Ho, yeah... I wonder what we'll get.. if we get something... :)
The day is treating me... not too bad ! I've quite a lot of work, indeed, but it's a good thing... some new things, that I hope will turn out ok for us ; I could be able to work on new topics, fields I've never explored yet (explosions !! \o/) with a new coworker, so it's pretty exciting :)
lol !!! :D awesome International Day idea !! when is it ?? :-p
Empress_Owl: Perfect. Dismiss ! ):-|
Nothing to report... Still waiting for a new release =__=
Oh, and Crow showed up! But you already know that :-p

*waves to Crow*
Empress_Owl: Ho, yeah... I wonder what we'll get.. if we get something... :)
The day is treating me... not too bad ! I've quite a lot of work, indeed, but it's a good thing... some new things, that I hope will turn out ok for us ; I could be able to work on new topics, fields I've never explored yet (explosions !! \o/) with a new coworker, so it's pretty exciting :)
lol !!! :D awesome International Day idea !! when is it ?? :-p
It's pretty rare that something doesn't show up on Thursday. If GOG staff shows up laughing some time in the next half hour, that means a big promo.

That's good at least. =) Some variety to keep things different and interesting.

That's the beauty of it - not only is it whenever I feel like it, anyone else can have their own international whatever day whenever they want as well.
AgentBirdnest: Nothing to report... Still waiting for a new release =__=

*waves to Crow*
Thanks for your report.
I haven't missed much.
CarrionCrow: It's pretty rare that something doesn't show up on Thursday. If GOG staff shows up laughing some time in the next half hour, that means a big promo.

That's good at least. =) Some variety to keep things different and interesting.

That's the beauty of it - not only is it whenever I feel like it, anyone else can have their own international whatever day whenever they want as well.
A big promo.... that sounds cool....
Yeah, totally :) I was starting to get bored, doing all the time the same things... !
Ho... nice.... so tomorrow will be the International Garlic Snails Day :D .... deal with it.
Post edited January 21, 2016 by Empress_Owl
*quick visit for some hugs and waves*
Good afternoon everyone *big hugs and waves*

Oh and *extra big hugs due to the hugging day* :)
AgentBirdnest: Nothing to report... Still waiting for a new release =__=

*waves to Crow*
-waves back while also watching the clock-

I just love 6 am release times...
Well <i>The Westport Independent</i> should be released today...but i hope that it's not all....
moonshineshadow: *quick visit for some hugs and waves*
*epic massive megamoon hug*
ElTerprise: Good afternoon everyone *big hugs and waves*

Oh and *extra big hugs due to the hugging day* :)
*good mornoon hug* with *extra bonus hugs*
moonshineshadow: *quick visit for some hugs and waves*
*quick return hug* :)

Hope you're doin fine :)
AgentBirdnest: *good mornoon hug* with *extra bonus hugs*
Hey Agent *big return hugs with bonus return hugs*
How are you?
Post edited January 21, 2016 by ElTerprise
CarrionCrow: -waves back while also watching the clock-

I just love 6 am release times...
I miss seeing the releases 3 hours earlier. I am really bad at the whole "patience" thing.
Well, hopefully it's something good today, in any case.
ElTerprise: Well <i>The Westport Independent</i> should be released today...but i hope that it's not all....
It shouldn't be the only one. We haven't had a classic release this week. We usually get one, no?
Post edited January 21, 2016 by AgentBirdnest