It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: *goodbye hug* It was nice knowing you! ^^
*Massive hug* Hey Pimp! :-)
[insert what Owl said]
*hugs Agent with all of my might*
Morning all, hope everyone is OK or better. Agent, get well. :/
I may get Noctropolis, looks like silly fun.

Owl, what kind of I.D. do you have to have? Here a driving license is sufficient for that.
If we don't have a driving license then we do need a simple state I.D.

*hugs, waves, yawns and snargs for everyone*
EndreWhiteMane: Morning all, hope everyone is OK or better. Agent, get well. :/

Owl, what kind of I.D. do you have to have? Here a driving license is sufficient for that.
If we don't have a driving license then we do need a simple state I.D.

*hugs, waves, yawns and snargs for everyone*
Hey Endre ! :)
**Big happy International Hug Day, hug**
(what the heck is a "snarg" ?)
Ho, I thought the same about Noctropolis... ^^
Eeer... I have a driving license, which is a "ok" ID for most of things here too (to vote, pick up a parcel at the post office, etc.) ; but I need an identity card (or a password) to go to Netherlands... :\ (and meet Fearful :D)... well, normally I don't "need" it, as we aren't supposed to get controlled at the border, but... with the terrorism and stuff, the police is a bit more cautious lately... if we get arrested, I need to show my ID.
Good morning Endre, and thank you. I'm feeling a little better now; I was able to get some food in me, which was helpful. Still, I'm glad I could get an appointment as soon as I did.
Hopefully you are doing OK too?

Noctropolis looks kinda interesting, but I think I've met my horror adventure quote for the year with Fran Bow :-p

*takes a snarg, just because I don't know what it is, and I'm curious*
Empress_Owl: Hey Endre ! :)
**Big happy International Hug Day, hug**
(what the heck is a "snarg" ?)
Ho, I thought the same about Noctropolis... ^^
Eeer... I have a driving license, which is a "ok" ID for most of things here too (to vote, pick up a parcel at the post office, etc.) ; but I need an identity card (or a password) to go to Netherlands... :\ (and meet Fearful :D)... well, normally I don't "need" it, as we aren't supposed to get controlled at the border, but... with the terrorism and stuff, the police is a bit more cautious lately... if we get arrested, I need to show my ID.
I give you hugs! Well,dude's got his ass fired and you should've heard the beatdown my boss gave to him,it was epic.
And I see it's my international holiday so come on,don't be afraid to hug me little Owl. On other note,Microsoft just warned me that in a month the price for the subscription for Xbox Live Gold will rise but they'll make up for it by giving subscribers 4 games for free and have quite a promo to compensate.
Random question time!!

I know there are threads about it, but, well... What were your favourite and least favourite games that you played in 2015?

My favourite was easily Blackwell Epiphany. I finished it in the first week of 2015. It is the best adventure game I've ever played.
My least favourite was McPixel. I didn't enjoy it at all. I only thought it was incredibly frustrating, and I didn't really enjoy the humour.

(I use way too many "u"s in my words for an American.)
AgentBirdnest: Good morning Endre, and thank you. I'm feeling a little better now; I was able to get some food in me, which was helpful. Still, I'm glad I could get an appointment as soon as I did.
Hopefully you are doing OK too?

Noctropolis looks kinda interesting, but I think I've met my horror adventure quote for the year with Fran Bow :-p

*takes a snarg, just because I don't know what it is, and I'm curious*
I'm doing OK here other than a nasty headache, probably from the weather.

A 'snarg' is the sound Hagar the Horrible, and I, make after we yawn.
AgentBirdnest: Random question time!!

I know there are threads about it, but, well... What were your favourite and least favourite games that you played in 2015?

My favourite was easily Blackwell Epiphany. I finished it in the first week of 2015. It is the best adventure game I've ever played.
My least favourite was McPixel. I didn't enjoy it at all. I only thought it was incredibly frustrating, and I didn't really enjoy the humour.

Phew :)
My favourite was Blackwell Epiphany too :D
and the least favourite, Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail... I didn't manage to get into it.
EndreWhiteMane: I'm doing OK here other than a nasty headache, probably from the weather.

A 'snarg' is the sound Hagar the Horrible, and I, make after we yawn.
Hägar Dünor!! :D he's not -that- horrible ! ^^
Post edited January 21, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Phew :)
and the least favourite, Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail... I didn't manage to get into it.
So, we both like Blackwell, and don't like comedy games? :-)
I've never played any LSL game. I dunno, it didn't appeal to me as a good little Moomin, and I haven't really thought about playing them for a long time.
Empress_Owl: Phew :)
Hägar Dünor!! :D he's not -that- horrible ! ^^
PushingUpRoses is doing a playthrough of LSL7 and I highly recommend it. It helped me in some of the more "Sierra Puzzles".
Post edited January 21, 2016 by l0rdtr3k
AgentBirdnest: Random question time!!

Hm....well i'd say that Terraria (huge surprise ^^) and Rebel Galaxy were my favourites of the last year and the least favourite were probably Jazzpunk - because whil it was an alright title i expected more from it and also Borderlands 1 which got really monotonous and boring when playing alone....

Might be more games that i didn't like but i probably forgot them already :)

Edit: I played McPixel some years ago.....would definitely agree with you on that one.
Post edited January 21, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Hm....well i'd say that Terraria (huge surprise ^^) and Rebel Galaxy were my favourites of the last year and the least favourite were probably Jazzpunk - because whil it was an alright title i expected more from it and also Borderlands 1 which got really monotonous and boring when playing alone....

Might be more games that i didn't like but i probably forgot them already :)

Edit: I played McPixel some years ago.....would agree with on that one.
Interesting picks :-) Terraria is definitely one of my favourites, and easily my most played of last year.
I only played the first level of Jazzpunk, and thought it was pretty funny. I've been trying not to get my hopes too high, since I've heard it is really short (luckily I bought it really cheap.) And while I really liked Borderlands, I definitely agree that it gets boring playing alone.
AgentBirdnest: So, we both like Blackwell, and don't like comedy games? :-)
I've never played any LSL game. I dunno, it didn't appeal to me as a good little Moomin, and I haven't really thought about playing them for a long time.
Ho, don't get me wrong, I love comedies :)
But I didn't like that game in particular... the animation and voice acting are really awful. I'm not bothered by the topic at all, not being a (good little) Moomin myself :-)
l0rdtr3k: PushingUpRoses is doing a playthrough of LSL7 and I highly recommend it. It helped me in some of the more "Sierra Puzzles".
Meh... I don't think I'll give it a second chance... I have so many (hopefully) good games to play... ! :)
Post edited January 21, 2016 by Empress_Owl
AgentBirdnest: Interesting picks :-) Terraria is definitely one of my favourites, and easily my most played of last year.
I only played the first level of Jazzpunk, and thought it was pretty funny. I've been trying not to get my hopes too high, since I've heard it is really short (luckily I bought it really cheap.) And while I really liked Borderlands, I definitely agree that it gets boring playing alone.
You don't say :P
Well none of my least favourite picks are bad games imho but i was disappointed with them. And while i probably won't touch Jazzpunk any time soon...i might give Borderlands or Borderlands 2 a second chance at some point. Maybe in Co-op....
Empress_Owl: Ho, don't get me wrong, I love comedies :)
But I didn't like that game in particular... the animation and voice acting are really awful. I'm not bothered by the topic at all, not being a (good little) Moomin myself :-)
Moi aussi. The NOLF games and Giants are three of my five favourite games, after all :-)
Have you played any other LSL games? Are they any better?