It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

misteryo: Almost as many hugs in this thread as there are potatoes in Skyrim.
Of course, since this is the (in)official hug thread :P
*big hug*
misteryo: Almost as many hugs in this thread as there are potatoes in Skyrim.
moonshineshadow: Of course, since this is the (in)official hug thread :P
*big hug*
Aagh! I've been hugged! Over the internet, no less!
moonshineshadow: Of course, since this is the (in)official hug thread :P
*big hug*
misteryo: Aagh! I've been hugged! Over the internet, no less!
*big entrance hug* Hello, misteryo. I don't think we've met.^^

Hi thread! *waves*

On an unrelated note I'm installing Darkest Dungeon right now. I figured from now on I'll immediately play the games I buy. That will hopefully help me cut down on my spending.
Post edited January 20, 2016 by Yezemin
Good evening everybody!

Managed the exam rather well, all in all; I'm currently sitting back while letting some volcanic music thunder away a bit. At the moment I need it as rancunous and dissonant and loud as it gets... one of those moods I guess.

Been a bit quit here lately ;)
Yezemin: On an unrelated note I'm installing Darkest Dungeon right now. I figured from now on I'll immediately play the games I buy. That will hopefully help me cut down n my spending.
That's a good idea.

And we are not related.
Yezemin: On an unrelated note I'm installing Darkest Dungeon right now. I figured from now on I'll immediately play the games I buy. That will hopefully help me cut down n my spending.
misteryo: That's a good idea.

And we are not related.
I never said we were. That part of my post was directed at some other peeps in the thread. (Specifically the ones that tried to help me not to buy the game yesterday.)

But I can hug you some more if you want. :P I have a lot of hugs to work out of my system. Where's the blob when you need him?
misteryo: That's a good idea.

And we are not related.
Yezemin: I never said we were. That part of my post was directed at some other peeps in the thread. (Specifically the ones that tried to help me not to buy the game yesterday.)

But I can hug you some more if you want. :P I have a lot of hugs to work out of my system. Where's the blob when you need him?
Did someone said that they need hugs?
*tackle hugs*
l0rdtr3k: Did someone said that they need hugs?
*tackle hugs*
Yay! Cuddle attack!!
Hi Fred, let me just dim those lights for you. Don't want to disturb your nap.

Broke down and flashed the BIOS on the new computer. Killed the warranty but it sure runs WAY better now. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Hi Fred, let me just dim those lights for you. Don't want to disturb your nap.

Broke down and flashed the BIOS on the new computer. Killed the warranty but it sure runs WAY better now. :-)
It's goddamn ridiculous that you have to do all that shit to a new computer in the first place.
EndreWhiteMane: Hi Fred, let me just dim those lights for you. Don't want to disturb your nap.

CarrionCrow: It's goddamn ridiculous that you have to do all that shit to a new computer in the first place.
Howdy, doin' OK today?

It's a 'refurbished' box that I think sat in a warehouse and collected dust for some time.
But yes, even as cheap as it was I should have just returned it. Problem is my old one is dying rather rapidly. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Howdy, doin' OK today?

It's a 'refurbished' box that I think sat in a warehouse and collected dust for some time.
But yes, even as cheap as it was I should have just returned it. Problem is my old one is dying rather rapidly. ;)
Can't complain. Bit of a wasted day all around, but oh well. Hopefully your day's at least been decent aside from all the computer-related crap.

Rock and a hard place, totally understandable. Fortunately you've got the skills to make the damned thing work.
Good Morning!
Endre can finally concentrate on the software side of things, then? :)

I played a long session of Underrail last night, then felt completely exhausted.
But it was fun :) I am carrying now a huge pile of semi-useful ingredients and materials and have lots of nice skills... Also since I'm spreading my skill points in pretty much every skill, this is going to take a very long time to complete, I feel it in me bones...
superstande: Good Morning!
Endre can finally concentrate on the software side of things, then? :)

I played a long session of Underrail last night, then felt completely exhausted.
But it was fun :) I am carrying now a huge pile of semi-useful ingredients and materials and have lots of nice skills... Also since I'm spreading my skill points in pretty much every skill, this is going to take a very long time to complete, I feel it in me bones...
Good morning. =)

Sorry for the potential downer, but you cap out at 25 from what I read. It's going to stop you before you can fully realize your jack of all trades build.
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Sorry for the potential downer, but you cap out at 25 from what I read. It's going to stop you before you can fully realize your jack of all trades build.
Argh... but that's actually good to know, thanks.
I put quite a bit points to combat skills on last level up.
I guess the game is meant to be played many times through :)