It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Good morning, lovely soup stand! (Great avatar and title, by the way :-))

A tailoring skill, you say? Sounds intriguing. I tend to really enjoy non-combat skills if a game features them, to the point of ignoring the combat skills completely :-)
Are you enjoying the game?
Thank you, I was inspired by someone :)
Yeah really starting to enjoy Underrail. One of those games where you can accomplish the same task in many ways.
Sneaking your way through or maybe just blasting everything on your way to pieces...
There are many non-combat skills but like with tailoring you also need some proper materials and such to create anything useful. But it's really fun.
It's 4:44 in the morning. I'm on my fourth cup of coffee, my sixth game update, and I'm sitting here wondering why in the hell I'm awake to begin with. Good times.
Hello everyone *big hugs and waves* :)
ElTerprise: Hello everyone *big hugs and waves* :)
Good afternoon. =)

How's it going?
CarrionCrow: Good afternoon. =)

How's it going?
Hi Crow :)
Just had the joy to clear some snow ... yay..... but otherwise i'm okay....and feeling better than the last days :)

What about you - aside from still being awake? :)
CarrionCrow: Good afternoon. =)

How's it going?
ElTerprise: Hi Crow :)
Just had the joy to clear some snow ... yay..... but otherwise i'm okay....and feeling better than the last days :)

What about you - aside from still being awake? :)
*tackles you to the ground and begins to hug,snuggle and gives you a sandwich*
l0rdtr3k: *tackles you to the ground and begins to hug,snuggle and gives you a sandwich*
HELP...and i just ate something which means i have to decline the sandwich offer *return hug*
Good Afternoon my friends! :) How are you? :)

I'm doing fine, I will go to the extra school in a few hours to complete that Maths Test which is haunting me from Christmas!
CarrionCrow: It's 4:44 in the morning. I'm on my fourth cup of coffee, my sixth game update, and I'm sitting here wondering why in the hell I'm awake to begin with. Good times.
Waiting to see what happens on GOG's front page, just in case there is something instead of the usual nothing on Wednesday?
Oh, and good morning :-)

And good mornoon to all the newcomers
Post edited January 20, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: And good mornoon to all the newcomers
Hey Agent *big hug*
How are you doing?
AgentBirdnest: Waiting to see what happens on GOG's front page, just in case there is something instead of the usual nothing on Wednesday?
Oh, and good morning :-)

And good mornoon to all the newcomers
I think it's just bad sleep. Out of coin for games presently, and I'm already up to my eyeballs in them.

Trying to fight my normal urge to multitask since Darkest Dungeon is pretty heavy on the atmosphere. If I cut down the music, a lot of that goes out the window.
ElTerprise: Hey Agent *big hug*
How are you doing?
*return hug*
Just spent a few minutes being visited by Theodore. I haven't seen him in a while. I wonder if it is a sign that a big event is about to drop on us? [/hopeful] ;-p

Good to hear you are doing a bit better *puts matches away*
Doing good here. Just sitting around doing nothing for the moment...
CarrionCrow: I think it's just bad sleep. Out of coin for games presently, and I'm already up to my eyeballs in them.

Trying to fight my normal urge to multitask since Darkest Dungeon is pretty heavy on the atmosphere. If I cut down the music, a lot of that goes out the window.
Ah... well, we have a badge for bad sleep, and for the coffee... That's two badges in one post, which makes you the very first person to receive the extra-special Badge Collector badge ;-)

Is it a good game?
Post edited January 20, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Ah... well, we have a badge for bad sleep, and for the coffee... That's two badges in one post, which makes you the very first person to receive the extra-special Badge Collector badge ;-)

Is it a good game?
-laughs- Will probably go back to bed in a bit, so I probably don't qualify for the badges.

I think so. It's not easy, but it's interesting.
AgentBirdnest: *return hug*
Just spent a few minutes being visited by Theodore. I haven't seen him in a while. I wonder if it is a sign that a big event is about to drop on us? [/hopeful] ;-p

Good to hear you are doing a bit better *puts matches away*
Doing good here. Just sitting around doing nothing for the moment...
Yes me too....might be. Maybe a new publisher :D

Thank you ... glad to hear that.
I just had the idea to reinstall GTA IV on Windows 10 ... let's see how that'll work (with Securom / GfWL etc.) ^^
Hellooo... does anybody have some spare coffee for me, pleaaaase ?...... =____=