It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Uh Darkest Dungeon.....finally :D

AgentBirdnest: I like snow... Used to have really fun snowman-building contests with my neighbour as a kid. I wish I still had a neighbour willing to do that. And I wish I had the snow required to build a snowman :-p

Anyway... *big hug*
*big return hug* Well i had to let off some steam .... i'm not a huge fan of snow in general but i don't really hate it either :)
That sounds great...never had the chance for something like that when i was a kid ... usually we didn't have enough snow :)

CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Hopefully the bad weather isn't making your cold that much worse.
Hey Crow :)
Honestly it's not as bad as the last days and my cold actually got a bit better since this morning.
NoNewTaleToTell: The "no fast travel" rule in Skyrim is getting closer and closer to getting broken. I'm not sure I can handle another back and forth ping pong between Whiterun and the Throat of the World, not to mention the Dawnguard/Dark Brotherhood quests that send you all over Skyrim. That's not even taking into account the side quest morons that say things like "hey I know that we're in Riften, but I left a potato in a cave above Solitude, could you go grab it for me? I'll give you 20 septims!".
I thought of doing something like that in my second playthrough but i gave up on it pretty early on.
Post edited January 19, 2016 by ElTerprise
Okay, let's see what we've got...

A nun who spends too much money on gambling when she's not spending her time at the brothel, steadfastly refusing to go anywhere else in town...
A masked charlatan who's afraid of people to the point of extreme stress...
A robber who isn't allowed into the gambling hall because he sucks at cheating...
And a crusader who's an overly zealous kleptomaniac...

Amusing flaws to start, but nothing too severe.
Let's see how the first run changes that.
CarrionCrow: Okay, let's see what we've got...
And a crusader who's an overly zealous kleptomaniac...

Amusing flaws to start, but nothing too severe.
Let's see how the first run changes that.
Reminds me of my character in Din's Curse. She's a Paladin Necromancer. Yeah...
NoNewTaleToTell: Reminds me of my character in Din's Curse. She's a Paladin Necromancer. Yeah...
At least she's not a paladin necrophiliac?

Additional - Just sent my now-abusive, heavily stressed prostitute-loving nun off to the brothel to recover. Sorry, ladies, I doubt she's going to be in a good mood for a while.
Post edited January 19, 2016 by CarrionCrow
Haaaa... I just noticed while playing Ultimate General: Gettysburg that the first two brigades of the 2nd Division, XII Corps of the Union Army were commanded by Candy and Kane n__n
Shut up :-|
Can anyone talk me out of buying Darkest Dungeon? I really can't afford buying another game this month, my backlog is killing me.
Yezemin: Can anyone talk me out of buying Darkest Dungeon? I really can't afford buying another game this month, my backlog is killing me.
Don't do it. The lighting is terrible. You can't see a bloomin' thing.
Yezemin: Can anyone talk me out of buying Darkest Dungeon? I really can't afford buying another game this month, my backlog is killing me.
I can break out the old chestnut about how within six months, the game will already be discounted, and that you yourself just said that you already have plenty to play.
(Disclaimer: The chestnut in question has never worked for me, despite its logical foundation.)
If you are not going to play it right now, wait for a sale where it is really cheap ;-)
AgentBirdnest: Haaaa... I just noticed while playing Ultimate General: Gettysburg that the first two brigades of the 2nd Division, XII Corps of the Union Army were commanded by Candy and Kane n__n
Shut up :-|
And now I'm imagining fields of Civil War-era troops rotting in the sun, explosively launched shards of sugar riddling their bodies in a festive display of homicidal insanity, a garish display of bright red and white against a quagmire of drying blood and mud with swarming black clouds of flies descending upon the corpses, while a reeking miasma of bloated carcass stench tinged with synthetic peppermint and spent gunpowder hovers over the field.
Good evening!

Trying to study genetics while on a cup of coffee every few hours made for a fun, interesting day :p

not much else has been going on here however. It's been a quiet, uneventful day. I did suddenly get the urge to expand my Spike Jones collection though ... been on too much "high brow" music lately I suppose ;p
zeogold:
moonshineshadow:
CarrionCrow:
Thanks for trying, but I caved. I really need to work on my will power.
CarrionCrow:
Yezemin: Thanks for trying, but I caved. I really need to work on my will power.
Yep, sounds like a good plan to work on it ;-)
For me it got easier over time as my backlog increased. I am now even really picky about just putting something on my wishlist.
Yezemin: Thanks for trying, but I caved. I really need to work on my will power.
-laughs- If it's any consolation, you're not the only one with that problem.
Vnlr: Good evening!

Trying to study genetics while on a cup of coffee every few hours made for a fun, interesting day :p

not much else has been going on here however. It's been a quiet, uneventful day. I did suddenly get the urge to expand my Spike Jones collection though ... been on too much "high brow" music lately I suppose ;p
Good evening. =)

Such light reading should have been a breeze, even while tanked up on stimulants...;)

Sounds like balance. Balance is a good thing when you can pull it off.
CarrionCrow: And now I'm imagining fields of Civil War-era troops rotting in the sun, explosively launched shards of sugar riddling their bodies in a festive display of homicidal insanity, a garish display of bright red and white against a quagmire of drying blood and mud with swarming black clouds of flies descending upon the corpses, while a reeking miasma of bloated carcass stench tinged with synthetic peppermint and spent gunpowder hovers over the field.
Too bad this game doesn't have a Christmas event every December, like Terraria does :-p