It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Sorry to hear that... but at least you get a badge for it :-p
I'm doing pretty well. A couple strange little things like nausea and feeling cold have been bothering me on and off, but for the moment I'm feeling good. Either way, it doesn't take the smile off my face :-) [/way too gogdamn positive]

Whaddya think of the staff picks?
Thanks. :)
Glad to hear that - and i hope these little things won't bothering you anymore :)
They're ok - although i already have everything i'm interested in from them. Aside from Hard West though - but i'm waiting for a deeper discount on that one....
♪(┌・。・)┌

Wake up you sleepy thread...
Put on some clothes,
shake up your bed...

Damn. Ninja'd by ElT... ):-| ... It's ElT's fault !!
Post edited January 18, 2016 by Empress_Owl
ElTerprise: Thanks. :)
Glad to hear that - and i hope these little things won't bothering you anymore :)
They're ok - although i already have everything i'm interested in from them. Aside from Hard West though - but i'm waiting for a deeper discount on that one....
U gon git hugged.
ElTerprise: Thanks. :)
Return thanks ;-)
Hard West does look kinda cool. I might wait for a discount too (and a computer upgrade :-p) Otherwise, Battle Realms looks really cool, and I've been waiting for a decent price on that one n__o
Good midday everyone!

*noble baritone*
get some breakfast,
and have some tea,
or if you'd rather,
a cup of coffee!
So my el cheapo LG Leon's hotspot that is currently at around 3G speeds is faster and MUCH MUCH more reliable than the 4G LTE hotspot connection of the much more expensive Galaxy Core. Same household, same exact area actually, some network. Go figure.

Well one track is uploaded, the next is at 20% and is the largest of the three, the third is small and shouldn't take too long to upload. Hopefully in an hour or so I'll be ready to link y'all to my newest works, if anybody cares to listen haha.

I hope you're all having a good day, or at least a passable one. I've just had a bowl of spinach that was drowned in vinegar and am not too far from finally getting to sleep. Hey everybody goes to sleep in the mid morning hours, right?
Empress_Owl: ♪(┌・。・)┌

Put on some clothes,
shake up your bed...
Hrmblgrmblph =__e
Leeme alone *pulls helmet down over eyes*
Good afternoon, how are you guys? I'm doing good, just got a rest, and I will do my homework now.
Vnlr: Good midday everyone!

*noble baritone*
get some breakfast,
and have some tea,
or if you'd rather,
a cup of coffee!
**Big hug**
Haaa i feel less alone with my silly song :))
How are you, dear Vnlr ?? we missed you !!
Empress_Owl: ♪(┌・。・)┌

Put on some clothes,
shake up your bed...

Damn. Ninja'd by ElT... ):-| ... It's ElT's fault !!
You call a something like 20 minutes a sleepy thread? ;)

AgentBirdnest: Return thanks ;-)
Hard West does look kinda cool. I might wait for a discount too (and a computer upgrade :-p) Otherwise, Battle Realms looks really cool, and I've been waiting for a decent price on that one n__o
Wait a minute. You missed Battle Realms when it was free in one sale?
Empress_Owl: Good afternoon, Crow :)
Did you enjoy your weekend ?
Hey there, Owl lady.

Sorry for the delay, got caught up in trying to find my roommate's keys. Between running around outside in the dark during a rainstorm and tearing the house apart, both while trying to not throw up, it's shaping up to be a fun day.

Sounds like you had a pleasant weekend at least, that's good to hear. =)
NoNewTaleToTell: So my el cheapo LG Leon's hotspot that is currently at around 3G speeds is faster and MUCH MUCH more reliable than the 4G LTE hotspot connection of the much more expensive Galaxy Core. Same household, same exact area actually, some network. Go figure.

Well one track is uploaded, the next is at 20% and is the largest of the three, the third is small and shouldn't take too long to upload. Hopefully in an hour or so I'll be ready to link y'all to my newest works, if anybody cares to listen haha.

I hope you're all having a good day, or at least a passable one. I've just had a bowl of spinach that was drowned in vinegar and am not too far from finally getting to sleep. Hey everybody goes to sleep in the mid morning hours, right?
Hey, N2T3 :)
Care to listen ? yeah, definitely... unfortunately not at work :\
Spinach in vinegar... hum... never tried that... :)
Have a good rest, then :) i wish i could ! sleep in the mid morning hours.... ^^ but then again, not at work...
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Good afternoon, how are you guys? I'm doing good, just got a rest, and I will do my homework now.
*tackle hugs*
AgentBirdnest: Hrmblgrmblph =__e
Leeme alone *pulls helmet down over eyes*
:'-( ho... you're mean !! ... I never sing out loud, usually... and a David Bowie song, plus... **pout** >__<
Empress_Owl: **Big hug**
Haaa i feel less alone with my silly song :))
How are you, dear Vnlr ?? we missed you !!
**big hug for owl too**

I'm doing all right. I'm in the middle of my exam period so haven't had time to check in here lately; Four are done, three more to go. The first/third went very well, second and fourth might just turn out to be meh-ish, but nothing in the "flunked" range I suspect.

And I've been playing a bit of saint's row three (got it here on gog some time ago). It does certainly manage to amuse me at times ;)

And I wanted to get into space empires 4 some more, but that game is so deep I'm having high anxiety issues...