It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: No way
BTW,have you watched Wakfu? Nice French animation series.
FearfulSymmetry: *cautiously peeks into thread*
*ninja hug* Hello Ms Metry :-)

edit : ha, ninja'd by Owl :-p
Post edited January 18, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Empress_Owl: **big ninja hug** :)
*big hug for Owl* How are you? :)
Empress_Owl: No way
l0rdtr3k: BTW,have you watched Wakfu? Nice French animation series.
No. I'm not fond of that kind of anime... oh, it's made by Ankama. I know someone who works(ed?) there.
AgentBirdnest: Good episode (like most of them) :-)
Yes :)
Post edited January 18, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: No. I'm not fond of that kind of anime... oh, it's made by Ankama. I know someone who works(ed?) there.
How nice! I'm a fan of both the game and the show. Can't wait for the new season(hope there'll be another one).
FearfulSymmetry: *big hug for Owl* How are you? :)
Fine, thanks :) and you ?
Did you enjoy your weekend ?
Empress_Owl: Fine, thanks :) and you ?
But you are going to get hugged*hugs Owl very softly and pets her head*
Oh,I got myself a Ouija board!
Post edited January 18, 2016 by l0rdtr3k
Empress_Owl: No. I'm not fond of that kind of anime... oh, it's made by Ankama. I know someone who works(ed?) there.
l0rdtr3k: How nice! I'm a fan of both the game and the show. Can't wait for the new season(hope there'll be another one).
And do you know Dofus ? their first MMORPG... they publish manga too...
Empress_Owl: Fine, thanks :) and you ?
Yep, I'm okay, except that I need to write a lot of essays. :) The weekend was fine, I went to see Hateful Eight for the second time along with my sister, who hadn't seen it yet. Other than that I didn't do much. :) How about you?
Post edited January 18, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
Empress_Owl: And do you know Dofus ? their first MMORPG... they publish manga too...
Unfortunetly for playing the game fully,you have to subscribe and subbing for an MMO is a risky business. I know Dofus,read some of the manga(really good stuff) and I just enjoy their art style.
FearfulSymmetry: Yep, I'm okay, except that I need to write a lot of essays. :) The weekend was fine, I went to see Hateful Eight for the second time along with my sister, who hadn't seen it yet. Other than that I didn't do much. :) How about you?
A lot, really ? >__o
Hooo.... The latest Tarentino ! :D I love Tarentino. I haven't seen it yet... Is it good ?... (I assume it is, if you went back to see it a second time :-p)
Mine was cool, too... we celebrated my mom's birthday (it was a surprise !), and yesterday I went to the theater to see the latest Star Wars movie with my son... for the second time too :-p ... then my partner's parents came to say hi and we had a piece of cake... then it was already sunday evening... other than that, I stayed at home and rested (with my knit) :)
There's a goat watching me!
Empress_Owl: A lot, really ? >__o
Hooo.... The latest Tarentino ! :D I love Tarentino. I haven't seen it yet... Is it good ?... (I assume it is, if you went back to see it a second time :-p)
Mine was cool, too... we celebrated my mom's birthday (it was a surprise !), and yesterday I went to the theater to see the latest Star Wars movie with my son... for the second time too :-p ... then my partner's parents came to say hi and we had a piece of cake... then it was already sunday evening... other than that, I stayed at home and rested (with my knit) :)
G'day Owl. Now I shall listen to some soft music,have my lunch,hug you and chill a bit.
AgentBirdnest: *tips helmet to Crow, N2T3, and ElT*
Hope you guys are doing well :-)
Hey Agent *big hug*
Aside from a really annoying headache i'm ok. What about you?
l0rdtr3k: G'day Owl. Now I shall listen to some soft music,have my lunch,hug you and chill a bit.
Sounds like nice plans.
is a cool pic of [url=http://www.gog.com/game/a_boy_and_his_blob]tomorrow's release :) this game is made for you ! (or at least, you could use that pic as your new avatar, instead of a godzilla-looking rooster). ^^
ElTerprise: Hey Agent *big hug*
Aside from a really annoying headache i'm ok. What about you?
Sorry to hear that... but at least you get a badge for it :-p
I'm doing pretty well. A couple strange little things like nausea and feeling cold have been bothering me on and off, but for the moment I'm feeling good. Either way, it doesn't take the smile off my face :-) [/way too gogdamn positive]

Whaddya think of the staff picks?