It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: You call a something like 20 minutes a sleepy thread? ;)
Yeah :D
Nah, in fact we're close to the 88,888th post and I WANT IT... ',',',,' >:-| ... lol
(yes, I'm a bit bored... so, what ? ):-|)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Good afternoon, how are you guys? I'm doing good, just got a rest, and I will do my homework now.
l0rdtr3k: *tackle hugs*
Woah! Thank you! *hugs to you too* :)

By the way, you have a very nice Cock!

PS: In your avatar pic...
Empress_Owl: :'-( ho... you're mean !! ... I never sing out loud, usually... and a David Bowie song, plus... **pout** >__<
Aw... I didn't mean to be rude. I just didn't want to wake up so early. Sowwy :-(

*sniff* I hate when Owls cry :'-(',',','',',','',',',',
Vnlr: Good midday everyone!

*noble baritone*
get some breakfast,
and have some tea,
or if you'd rather,
a cup of coffee!
Hello. How are you? And is Belgium in a time loop? Because it's afternoon here already ;)

NoNewTaleToTell: So my el cheapo LG Leon's hotspot that is currently at around 3G speeds is faster and MUCH MUCH more reliable than the 4G LTE hotspot connection of the much more expensive Galaxy Core. Same household, same exact area actually, some network. Go figure.

Well one track is uploaded, the next is at 20% and is the largest of the three, the third is small and shouldn't take too long to upload. Hopefully in an hour or so I'll be ready to link y'all to my newest works, if anybody cares to listen haha.

I hope you're all having a good day, or at least a passable one. I've just had a bowl of spinach that was drowned in vinegar and am not too far from finally getting to sleep. Hey everybody goes to sleep in the mid morning hours, right?
Listen to it? Sure i'd be interested :)
Post edited January 18, 2016 by ElTerprise
Empress_Owl: :'-( ho... you're mean !! ... I never sing out loud, usually... and a David Bowie song, plus... **pout** >__<
AgentBirdnest: Aw... I didn't mean to be rude. I just didn't want to wake up so early. Sowwy :-(

*sniff* I hate when Owls cry :'-(',',','',',','',',',',
Sorry to jump in in the convo, but how are you guys? :)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Good afternoon, how are you guys? I'm doing good, just got a rest, and I will do my homework now.
*flings himself on top of the resulting tangled pile of limbs for good measure*
Post edited January 18, 2016 by Vnlr
Empress_Owl: Good afternoon, Crow :)
Did you enjoy your weekend ?
CarrionCrow: Hey there, Owl lady.

Sorry for the delay, got caught up in trying to find my roommate's keys. Between running around outside in the dark during a rainstorm and tearing the house apart, both while trying to not throw up, it's shaping up to be a fun day.

Sounds like you had a pleasant weekend at least, that's good to hear. =)
That sounds pretty challenging... why trying not to throw up ? it would have been even more challenging... ô__ô
Vnlr: *flings himself on top of the resulting tangled pile of limbs for good measure*
LOL, how are you mate? :)
Empress_Owl: That sounds pretty challenging... why trying not to throw up ? it would have been even more challenging... ô__ô
I just need to buy them a GPS key locator. Should solve the problem for good then.

Trying to get sick, evidently. No big thing, it'll pass.
ME !!! ME !!! ME !!! \o/

Woohooooo !!!

♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪
Post edited January 18, 2016 by Empress_Owl
And the 88.888th pos goes to....
Empress_Owl: ME !!! ME !!! ME !!! \o/
Nice one! :)
Post edited January 18, 2016 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
Empress_Owl: Yeah :D
Nah, in fact we're close to the 88,888th post and I WANT IT... ',',',,' >:-| ... lol
(yes, I'm a bit bored... so, what ? ):-|)
I see. :D

And congrats. You made it :D *big happy hug*
Vnlr: Good midday everyone!

*noble baritone*
get some breakfast,
and have some tea,
or if you'd rather,
a cup of coffee!
ElTerprise: Hello. How are you? And is Belgium in a time loop? Because it's afternoon here already ;)
I was merely joining owl in a duet ;)

The clocky on my pc says it's 15:36 currently. Funnily, it says I'm in Belgium, but the dates are displayed in German.

You are getting along well yourself I hope?
Empress_Owl: A lot, really ? >__o
Hooo.... The latest Tarentino ! :D I love Tarentino. I haven't seen it yet... Is it good ?... (I assume it is, if you went back to see it a second time :-p)
Mine was cool, too... we celebrated my mom's birthday (it was a surprise !), and yesterday I went to the theater to see the latest Star Wars movie with my son... for the second time too :-p ... then my partner's parents came to say hi and we had a piece of cake... then it was already sunday evening... other than that, I stayed at home and rested (with my knit) :)
Well, just two I suppose, but one of them needs to be 8000 words long. As a point of comparison, a bachelor's thesis in our department is 10000 words ...

Oh, that sounds fun! :) I went to see Star Wars twice as well, once with a friend and once with my father. :) Sounds like you had a good weekend! :D
Empress_Owl: ME !!! ME !!! ME !!! \o/
**Epic congratulations hug** \o/

**happy dance** ┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓

*High five* o/
ElTerprise: Wait a minute. You missed Battle Realms when it was free in one sale?
Haha... Actually, Moon gifted it to me a long time ago. I was just kidding, that's why I made a silly giggling face n__o
Post edited January 18, 2016 by AgentBirdnest