It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Hi Crow :)
Well cold is still retreating which is great - what about you?
Can't complain here. Put Prototype out of my misery a while back, got to enjoy its combination fuck you of bad ending and "hey, we kinda put the actual hard boss earlier in the game, here's a piece of shit joke as your consolation prize"-level game design.
Thinking of starting The Quest or Fall of the Dungeon Guardians, but they're both getting updates every day or two.

One thing when you play CSD - don't use a controller if you decide to do the harder level. Analog sticks don't get along well with it for some reason, you'll end up having to smash every time you try an input to make sure it registers properly.
Empress_Owl: Good to hear :)
I'm ok/good too... looking forwards to this evening, we celebrate my mom's birthday :) ... she doesn't now yet !! lol :D
ElTerprise: Good to hear as well. That sounds lovely. I wish her a happy birthday :D

EndreWhiteMane: Morning all, hope everyone has a good start on enjoying the weekend.
The old aches and pains are rather bad today but otherwise I'm doing OK.
Spent $1.00 at Humble so far and may splurge and spend another $1.29! :-)
*hugs, waves and Tylenol for everyone*
ElTerprise: Hi Endre :)
Sorry to hear that - hope you're feeling better soon :)
What did you got from Humble if i may ask? I'm currently looking at the sale again.
Hi Elt, really glad to hear the cold is getting better. ;)
Got Chernobyl Underground and Talisman Prologue. May get The 39 Steps as the book it's based on is very good.
CarrionCrow: Can't complain here. Put Prototype out of my misery a while back, got to enjoy its combination fuck you of bad ending and "hey, we kinda put the actual hard boss earlier in the game, here's a piece of shit joke as your consolation prize"-level game design.
Thinking of starting The Quest or Fall of the Dungeon Guardians, but they're both getting updates every day or two.

One thing when you play CSD - don't use a controller if you decide to do the harder level. Analog sticks don't get along well with it for some reason, you'll end up having to smash every time you try an input to make sure it registers properly.
Good to hear that. Sounds like the pinnacle of game design....
Both games look realy interesting :)

Thanks for the advice. That's really good to know especially as my controller sometimes fails to recognise my inputs....gotta replace that at some point. I'm honestly kinda scared to actually play it therefor i played a bit Shank 2 instead but it apparently failed to save my progress -.-
pimpmonkey2382.313: I made a dwarf character in champions of krynn named Dwarfy.
And your elf is named elfy?

CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully your weekend is starting off well.
Reasonably so. I'm off now though, Have to prepare for a kinda-like-sociology-but-not-quite test.
Btw, I've decided to lose my BoH virginity with Dungeon World. Looks like a moderately complex system without absudly high initial character investment. Exactly what I want for a couple of noobs.

Or I could throw them to be eaten by a Great Old One.

Anything you might be able to tell me about the other 4 books?

EndreWhiteMane: Morning all, hope everyone has a good start on enjoying the weekend.
The old aches and pains are rather bad today but otherwise I'm doing OK.
Spent $1.00 at Humble so far and may splurge and spend another $1.29! :-)
*hugs, waves and Tylenol for everyone*
You lavish spendthrift, you...
Also, if you hadn't mentioned it. I wouldn't even have seen it.
Hum, I don't see many 1 buck games there.
pimpmonkey2382.313: I made a dwarf character in champions of krynn named Dwarfy.
j0ekerr: And your elf is named elfy?
Manny isn't a bad name for a human character :-p
j0ekerr: And your elf is named elfy?
AgentBirdnest: Manny isn't a bad name for a human character :-p
When Geronimo jumps out of a plane doe he yell "Meeeeeee!!!"?
EndreWhiteMane: Hi Elt, really glad to hear the cold is getting better. ;)
Got Chernobyl Underground and Talisman Prologue. May get The 39 Steps as the book it's based on is very good.
Thank you :)
Hm...not sure what to think of Chernobyl Underground - but my god is that cheap. Same with Talisman Prologue. Got that in a Bundle but haven't played that one yet. The 39 Steps seems interesting though. Didn't know that it's based on a book - only know the Hitchcock movie of the same name which i guess is also based on the book :)
I really really suggest you guys getting Goat Simulator at that price from Humble Bundle! So much fun!
My AWOL library flags are starting to show up, yay.
EndreWhiteMane: Hi Elt, really glad to hear the cold is getting better. ;)
ElTerprise: Thank you :)
Hm...not sure what to think of Chernobyl Underground - but my god is that cheap. Same with Talisman Prologue. Got that in a Bundle but haven't played that one yet. The 39 Steps seems interesting though. Didn't know that it's based on a book - only know the Hitchcock movie of the same name which i guess is also based on the book :)
A very old book and kind of an inspiration for James Bond.
https://play.google.com/store/books/details/John_Buchan_The_Thirty_nine_Steps?id=UJYmvTlknGUC
Post edited January 16, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: My AWOL library flags are starting to show up, yay.
A very old book and kind of an inspiration for James Bond.
https://play.google.com/store/books/details/John_Buchan_The_Thirty_nine_Steps?id=UJYmvTlknGUC
Mine too...at least i get update flags. Still don't know for which games though.

Thank you. Will look at it. Really like espionage / spy-themed stories altough i generally prefer the Le Carré style over the James Bond-y stories...
EndreWhiteMane: When Geronimo jumps out of a plane doe he yell "Meeeeeee!!!"?
Had a nice "delayed laugh" on that one :-)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: I really really suggest you guys getting Goat Simulator at that price from Humble Bundle! So much fun!
Looks like it could be entertaining for about 2.46 minutes, which would be immediately followed by boredom, annoyance, and regret.

Is it really that fun? For more than a few minutes?
Post edited January 16, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Hello thread! *waves*

I've been away for a while, but it's been very stressful at work lately (and I'm not exactly the most talkative person to begin with either).
EndreWhiteMane: When Geronimo jumps out of a plane doe he yell "Meeeeeee!!!"?
AgentBirdnest: Had a nice "delayed laugh" on that one :-)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: I really really suggest you guys getting Goat Simulator at that price from Humble Bundle! So much fun!
AgentBirdnest: Looks like it could be entertaining for about 2.46 minutes, which would be immediately followed by boredom, annoyance, and regret.

Is it really that fun? For more than a few minutes?
Really really fun! I got it full price when it got released on Xbox 360! :) You need it in your library mate! :) You will love it. The best 20 Euros I put for the original game and the MMO and GOAT Z pack when they got released on console.

I enjoyed it, but I can't say if you do! If yo aren't sure, just got to the steam page and read the description of it and you will see how much the developers are proud of it :) even read the forum and the reviews.
Post edited January 16, 2016 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
Yezemin: Hello thread! *waves*

I've been away for a while, but it's been very stressful at work lately (and I'm not exactly the most talkative person to begin with either).
Hi there, good to see you. :-)
superstande: well... just was wondering how two straight men might play out that talk :)
ElTerprise: Good point. But that's why i suggested my humourous approach. You'll have to fight those utterly cheap jokes with cheap jokes :)
Sure, humorous approach is often a good choice :)