It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

you know what would be a good gog release?

batman arkham asylum.

that would be a good gog release.
johnnygoging: you know what would be a good gog release?

batman arkham asylum.

That would be a good GOG release. :-)

batman arkham asylum.

Absolutely agree. That would be a fantastic gog release. Still my favourite of the Arkham games (at least from those i played - and i doubt that i'll Arkham Knight any time soon...)
EndreWhiteMane: That was so obvious I went right past it about 20 times.
You must have a game encyclopedia implanted in your brain.
Thank you very much.
Actually, and funnily enough? I've never even played through that one fully. I've never been able to get it to work right. Just managed to remember the very beginning.

Not a problem, you're welcome.
Alright. Looks like ETS2 fullfilled its job. Crashing into the median barrier with my truck in that game is probably a sign that i should go to sleep now. Good night everyone and see you later :).
ElTerprise: Alright. Looks like ETS2 fullfilled its job. Crashing into the median barrier with my truck in that game is probably a sign that i should go to sleep now. Good night everyone and see you later :).
Good night, sleep well and feel better.
ElTerprise: Hi Crow. Good to hear that. Well still having a cold which resulted in me having to cancel my sports today but otherwise is was a decent day.

Agreed. Well for the most part the movie was good in hiding such cheating but one thing was really obvious. It sometimes may have something to do with permissions though. And honestly i've seen worse. At least i'm glad they filmed on location and didn't have the city doubled like in many movies and shows where Vancouver represents basically every bigger american city. I also remember that the scenes from Avengers which where set in Stuttgart were actually filmed in Cleveland. I'm sure that it's necessarily beneficial to the immersion but it's usually most remarkable in movies/shows/whatever set in one's immediate surrounding.
The permission thing could very well be the case. If they took the time to go on actual location, it seems weird that they wouldn't go the full distance for making everything look right. If they were going to go that route, they'd have found a city double like you mentioned.

-laughs- The Vancouver thing reminds me of TV people talking about shooting there. The city must be very affordable for permits, they just end up with so many crews that they make money in bulk.

Have a good night, sleep well, and get to feeling better. =)
Post edited January 15, 2016 by CarrionCrow

batman arkham asylum.

I would welcome the entire series with open arms. I actually really liked Origins once it got going (which took a few hours), although it's not my favorite from the series.
Good morning, sleepy thread !
**hugs, waves, and needed coffee**
Empress_Owl: Good morning, sleepy thread !
*big return hug*
Good morning, Fred. *tips helmet, and takes a seat to wait for weekend promo*
Empress_Owl: Good morning, sleepy thread !
**Big French hug with coffee and flowers**
Bonjour, Empress! Happy Friday. Excited for your weekend? Anything fun planned?
Post edited January 15, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
moonshineshadow: *big return hug*
Hey :) how are you, Moon ? **more hugs**
AgentBirdnest: **Big French hug with coffee and flowers**
Bonjour, Empress! Happy Friday. Excited for your weekend? Anything fun planned?
Hey :) **big american hug with bacon and eggs**
How is this early morning treating you ?
Excited ?... not really.
Fun ? Yes. We have the "secret" birthday of my mom planned :) we ordered couscous and our aunt, my sis and me will do little pastries and stuff for the dessert (we call that a "café gourmand", as you seem to be interested in French coffee things)...
I'll try to go to see the latest Star Wars with my son (even if he already saw it once) on sunday pm...
What about you ?
Post edited January 15, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Hey :) **big american hug with bacon and eggs**
How is this early morning treating you ?
Excited ?... not really.
Fun ? Yes. We have the "secret" birthday of my mom planned :) we ordered couscous and our aunt, my sis and me will do little pastries and stuff for the dessert (we call that a "café gourmand", as you seem to be interested in French coffee things)...
I'll try to go to see the latest Star Wars with my son (even if he already saw it once) on sunday pm...
What about you ?
The morning is treating me pretty nicely. I slept pretty well, which is always a great start. Aside from a bit of nausea, I'm feeling pretty cheery so far. I think I may even do a little cheerful dance (in my closet, where nobody can see of course :-p)
Sounds like fun, yeah :-D Happy birthday to your mom! And I hope you enjoy the movie (again)!
Monday is a holiday here. Martin Luther King Jr. Day. A big shopping day, because apparently MLK was really just fighting for low prices on electronics 9__9 ... I'll probably just stay home and watch youtube videos of his speeches :-p
Post edited January 15, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: The morning is treating me pretty nicely. I slept pretty well, which is always a great start. Aside from a bit of nausea, I'm feeling pretty cheery so far. I think I may even do a little cheerful dance (in my closet, where nobody can see of course :-p)
Sounds like fun, yeah :-D Happy birthday to your mom! And I hope you enjoy the movie (again)!
Monday is a holiday here. Martin Luther King Jr. Day. A big shopping day, because apparently MLK was really just fighting for low prices on electronics 9__9 ... I'll probably just stay home and watch youtube videos of his speeches :-p
Cool !...
Oh, look... an eagle !!
**quickly installing a webcam in your closet**
Martin Luther King Jr. Day... a shopping day ??? 9__9 good grief.