It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Yup. Also noticed that....the poor wallet ;)

Well then let's hope for the latter and you're only feel sleepy :)
Soccorro: anno killed my wallet... I need an intervention...
I'm sending you to AA. Anno anonymous.
Well in that case i don't see any problem. You won't be able to get Dungeons II then. Just wait for the next sale. Maybe the expansion will get a deeper discount then as well :)
ElTerprise: Well in that case i don't see any problem. You won't be able to get Dungeons II then. Just wait for the next sale. Maybe the expansion will get a deeper discount then as well :)
No im getting it now. To my bank account!
Soccorro: No im getting it now. To my bank account!
You have to learn to be patient, young Padawan :)
I wanna try the new (for me) pen and paper rpg I got recently, it's called darwin's world, it's a REALLY fallout like game that uses the D&D 3rd edition rules.
*tips helmet* Good mornoon, newcomers :-)

This promo is awfully tempting ,','',',',','','',):-\
Post edited January 15, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Just a quick visit just to say hello and offer some hugs before I go for another round of tests and things. I hope you have all been having a lovely week, and that you all have a great weekend. Take care, and I will hopefully be online more next week.

Oh, and Agent, please check your chat. :-)

*big hugs and silly waves*
ddickinson: Just a quick visit just to say hello and offer some hugs before I go for another round of tests and things. I hope you have all been having a lovely week, and that you all have a great weekend. Take care, and I will hopefully be online more next week.

Oh, and Agent, please check your chat. :-)

*big hugs and silly waves*
Bonjour, au revoir, et bon courage, DD!

*checks chat*
*jaw drops to floor* :-O
*looks around for lost jaw* <__< ... >__>

*Insanely massive thank you hug*
Everyone please do the +1 dance with the lovely Battle Sister for me, until 2017 at the very earliest :-)
Just a sleepy "hello" before I get started with the day. Time for some coffee and to walk the pup, then I'll work on waking up and catching up on the thread a bit. :)

*hugs and waves all around*
akhliber: Just a sleepy "hello" before I get started with the day. Time for some coffee and to walk the pup, then I'll work on waking up and catching up on the thread a bit. :)

*hugs and waves all around*
*big return hug*
Morning, Akh. Do you read everything here? I confess, I usually don't read what I miss during my sleeping hours.
AgentBirdnest: *big return hug*
Morning, Akh. Do you read everything here? I confess, I usually don't read what I miss during my sleeping hours.
Oh gods, no, not all of it. I do try to catch up on at least a handful of pages when I do pop in so that I'll know what's going on with everyone. Though, admittedly, I'm not sure why I do outside of personal curiosity, as I rarely actually interact with people about what's being said... I'm usually more comfortable just waving and then hiding behind these bushes some more. ;)
AgentBirdnest: *big return hug*
*assumes my human form and hugs Agent with all of my might*
akhliber: Oh gods, no, not all of it. I do try to catch up on at least a handful of pages when I do pop in so that I'll know what's going on with everyone. Though, admittedly, I'm not sure why I do outside of personal curiosity, as I rarely actually interact with people about what's being said... I'm usually more comfortable just waving and then hiding behind these bushes some more. ;)
For me, it depends how busy the thread is. It's been slower than usual recently, which makes it easier to catch up. But some days, 10 pages can pass by withing just a few hours. I won't even bother when it's that fast... unless it is going fast because of me of course :-p
l0rdtr3k: *assumes my human form and hugs Agent with all of my might*
*big return hug* Good morning, LB :-) Looking forward to the weekend?
Post edited January 15, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Good Afternoon guys, how are you doing today?

I'm doing good, but I have extra school today and tomorrow and I will have to study maths in the weekend for a test in Monday :( Oh man...

By the way, do you like this weekend promo?
AgentBirdnest: For me, it depends how busy the thread is. It's been slower than usual recently, which makes it easier to catch up. But some days, 10 pages can pass by withing just a few hours. I won't even bother when it's that fast... unless it is going fast because of me of course :-p
*big return hug* Good morning, LB :-) Looking forward to the weekend?
I hope you're ready Agent because here come THE COCK!
*tackle hugs Agent*