It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Doing fairly well here, hope you start feeling better soon.
That's good to hear. Well i feel slightly better after i had some tea. But nothing to write home about yet -.-

I'm really happy about the Anno 1404 release though :D
EndreWhiteMane: Doing fairly well here, hope you start feeling better soon.
ElTerprise: That's good to hear. Well i feel slightly better after i had some tea. But nothing to write home about yet -.-

I'm really happy about the Anno 1404 release though :D
Just saw that now, great game. I have it as "Dawn of Discovery" (N. America name) on Steam but it is 100% DRM Free once installed.
May buy again here but I rather doubt it.
ElTerprise: I'm really happy about the Anno 1404 release though :D
... ô__ô !
I thought Bloodrayne Whatever would be the only release today... *runs to front page*
Awesome. Exciting for several reasons... a) Anno is awesome. Cool to see another one here. b) It looks really beautiful :-o c) another release from Ubisoft!! They love us!! \o/ d) a big publisher releasing a game that is only 6 years old! Nice!!
Win win win win!
ElTerprise: I'm really happy about the Anno 1404 release though :D
AgentBirdnest: ... ô__ô !
I thought Bloodrayne Whatever would be the only release today... *runs to front page*
Awesome. Exciting for several reasons... a) Anno is awesome. Cool to see another one here. b) It looks really beautiful :-o c) another release from Ubisoft!! They love us!! \o/ d) a big publisher releasing a game that is only 6 years old! Nice!!
Win win win win!
But, do you like the release? :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Just saw that now, great game. I have it as "Dawn of Discovery" (N. America name) on Steam but it is 100% DRM Free once installed.
May buy again here but I rather doubt it.
Aside from the Mulitplayer which needs a uPlay account. I also have it as a DRM-free download from Amazon. Might get it here again when it had a deeper discount. And yes it is a great game. Still waiting for Dark Messiah to come here :)

AgentBirdnest: ... ô__ô !
Win win win win!
Absolutely agree. I'm really glad that Ubisoft continues to release games here :)
EndreWhiteMane: But, do you like the release? :-)
I haven't played this one yet, but it looks very lovely. I'm certainly interested :-)
ElTerprise: Absolutely agree. I'm really glad that Ubisoft continues to release games here :)
Indeed. Now that I think about it, I've enjoyed every Ubi game that I've played (even Far Cry, which I hated :-p)
Post edited January 14, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Indeed. Now that I think about it, I've enjoyed every Ubi game that I've played (even Far Cry, which I hated :-p)
I usually enjoy their games as well. Even the Assassin's Creed games i've played. Only played a bit of Far Cry thus far. Why did you hate it?
ElTerprise: Only played a bit of Far Cry thus far. Why did you hate it?
Mostly the difficulty. It felt a bit unfair to me. It seemed like the AI could hit me from across the map (which is often a really freaking huge map!) and could spot me too easily. Meanwhile, the friendly AI in one mission didn't work at all and broke the game... all this, combined with a lack of saving, was incredibly frustrating.
Plus, I went into it remembering all the hype it received back when it was released. Never a good idea to listen to the hype :-p

Still, it was enjoyable. The levels are big and look good, the guns are fun to shoot, vehicles are fun to drive... Not too bad :-)
Post edited January 14, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Mostly the difficulty. It felt a bit unfair to me. It seemed like the AI could hit me from across the map (which is often a really freaking huge map!) and could spot me too easily. Meanwhile, the friendly AI in one mission didn't work at all and broke the game... all this, combined with a lack of saving, was incredibly frustrating.
Plus, I went into it remembering all the hype it received back when it was released. Never a good idea to listen to the hype :-p
I see. I noticed that unfair AI behaviour as well when i played it. But i'm willing to play it again at some point.
Yes. Never believe in hypes... :P
*hugs and waves*

Another Anno game? *goes to check it*
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*

Another Anno game? *goes to check it*
Hey Moon *big return hug*
Yes. Finally all of the old setting Anno's are here. And i guess it's rather unlikely that the other two will ever come here...
Good afternoon GOG !
How is today treating you ?
... another Anno ! :-) ... I'm very tempted... I regret I haven't bought the 1602 when it was ridiculously cheap during last sale.
**big hugs with green tea + mint**
superstande: well... If I may interrupt... the year is not far from changing in certain countries if that helps.
Tibetan New Year 2143, Losar, is February 8, and then it's the ... Year of the Fire Monkey (or something.)
Also Chinese New Year is coming... Laotian New Year is in April... Mesoamerican New Year is February 23rd...
EndreWhiteMane: Thanks, that means I have a week or so to worry about it. :-)
but! ... Orthodox New Year is today... aka the Old New Year, based on Julian calender... :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_New_Year
Empress_Owl: Good afternoon GOG !
... another Anno ! :-) ... I'm very tempted... I regret I haven't bought the 1602 when it was ridiculously cheap during last sale.
**Mega-hug**
Owl \o/ ... The day is treating me well. I finally slept perfectly, which has me in a very good mood :-) How about yours?
Empress_Owl: Good afternoon GOG !
*Big hug*
Hey Owl. Still not doing too great here - how are you doing?
Yep. And probably one of the best if not the best of the Anno games :)