It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Well don't worry - i guess there more than enough sandbox games you can try afterwards ;)

Hm....sounds like a game to get when it's heavily discounted. How is in comparison to SR4 gameplay-wise because is sounds like they could be compared to some degree (well i heard multiple times that people claim that SR4 is basically a Prototype rip-off...
I think that Saints Row 4 is a refinement of Prototype's gameplay. The targeting in Prototype is a lot harder to use, there's a tendency for enemies to stunlock you repeatedly, one after another, which gets incredibly frustrating when it happens during a timed section, the gliding and general use of super-speed are both clunkier and less responsive than Saints Row 4.
CarrionCrow: I think that Saints Row 4 is a refinement of Prototype's gameplay. The targeting in Prototype is a lot harder to use, there's a tendency for enemies to stunlock you repeatedly, one after another, which gets incredibly frustrating when it happens during a timed section, the gliding and general use of super-speed are both clunkier and less responsive than Saints Row 4.
Thanks. So i actually already own the better version of it. I really hate such stunlock moments...
ElTerprise: Hi Agent *big hug*
There was a betting pool? ;)

How are you?
*return hug*
Hihi... of course not. And if anyone asks, it was your bad joke ;-p

I'm doing good, finally :-) Significantly better than earlier. Will probably go to bed in the not-too-distant future. Playing a bit of Terraria in the meantime.
How about yourself? Headache still bothering you?
AgentBirdnest: *return hug*
Hihi... of course not. And if anyone asks, it was your bad joke ;-p

I'm doing good, finally :-) Significantly better than earlier. Will probably go to bed in the not-too-distant future. Playing a bit of Terraria in the meantime.
How about yourself? Headache still bothering you?
Of course :P

That's great to hear - and i'm sure Terraria also helps. Hope we can have another session soon :)
Still not too great but at least the headache vanished....
Just another quick "I'm still alive" hug from me as well. My lovely lady is about to arrive home from work, and we're going to go out for a quick dinner. Nausea's not an issue at the moment, so I'm going to roll with it. I'm tempted to get a beer as well, but don't want to hate myself later tonight. Well, maybe I do. Only time will tell. ;)

I hope you all have a lovely whatever-your-time-of-day. ♥

*hugs and waves all around*
akhliber: Just another quick "I'm still alive" hug from me as well. My lovely lady is about to arrive home from work, and we're going to go out for a quick dinner. Nausea's not an issue at the moment, so I'm going to roll with it. I'm tempted to get a beer as well, but don't want to hate myself later tonight. Well, maybe I do. Only time will tell. ;)

I hope you all have a lovely whatever-your-time-of-day. ♥

*hugs and waves all around*
*big return hug*
Good to hear that you're not annoyed by nausea - hopefully it'll stay away :)
Likewise :)
Anytime I come in here whining that I can't sleep, I start falling asleep... so... here I am. Do your magic, Fred :-p
AgentBirdnest: Anytime I come in here whining that I can't sleep, I start falling asleep... so... here I am. Do your magic, Fred :-p
la la la, la la la, la la la my dear Agent.....................
That help?
AgentBirdnest: Anytime I come in here whining that I can't sleep, I start falling asleep... so... here I am. Do your magic, Fred :-p
While the manufacture of rubber goods is in no sense a secret industry, the majority of buyers and users of such goods have never stepped inside of a rubber mill, and many have very crude ideas as to how the goods are made up. In ordinary garden hose, for instance, the process is as follows: The inner tubing is made of a strip of rubber fifty feet in length, which is laid on a long zinc-covered table and its edges drawn together over a hose pole. The cover, which is of what is called “friction,” that is cloth with rubber forced through its meshes, comes to the hose maker in strips, cut on the bias, which are wound around the outside of the tube and adhere tightly to it. The hose pole is then put in something like a fifty foot lathe, and while the pole revolves slowly, it is tightly wrapped with strips of cloth, in order that it may not get out of shape while undergoing the process of vulcanizing. When a number of these hose poles have been covered in this way they are laid in a pan set on trucks and are then run into a long boiler, shut in, and live steam is turned on. When the goods are cured steam is blown off, the vulcanizer opened and the cloths are removed. The hose is then slipped off the pole by forcing air from a compressor between the rubber and the hose pole. This, of course, is what is known as hose that has a seam in it.

For seamless hose the tube is made in a tubing machine and slipped upon the hose pole by reversing the process that is used in removing hose by air compression. In other words, a knot is tied in one end of the fifty foot tube and the other end is placed against the hose pole and being carefully inflated with air it is slipped on without the least trouble. For various kinds of hose the processes vary, and there are machines for winding with wire and intricate processes for the heavy grades of suction hose, etc. For steam hose, brewers’, and acid hose, special resisting compounds are used, that as a rule are the secrets of the various manufacturers. Cotton hose is woven through machines expressly designed for that purpose, and afterward has a half-cured rubber tube drawn through it. One end is then securely stopped up and the other end forced on a cone through which steam is introduced to the inside of the hose, forcing the rubber against the cotton cover, finishing the cure and fixing it firmly in its place.
Post edited January 14, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: While the manufacture of rubber goods <snip>
I know I'm really weird but that was quite interesting. :-)
Post edited January 14, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
ElTerprise: Thanks. So i actually already own the better version of it. I really hate such stunlock moments...
In that case, I'd strongly suggest avoiding the title all together. Pretty sure they're not keeping an immunity to it hidden away as an upgrade. As such, it might as well be called Stunlock: The Game once the player gets to later sections.
Post edited January 14, 2016 by CarrionCrow
zeogold: While the manufacture of rubber goods <snip>
EndreWhiteMane: I know I'm really weird but that was quite interesting. :-)
Scientia potentia est.
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/15193/15193-h/15193-h.htm#art29
When playing a game that isn't exactly blowing your hair back, one solid freeze that makes you lose all progress through a dull slog of a mission is all it takes to send you straight to the quit to desktop button.
Post edited January 14, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: When playing a game that isn't exactly blowing your hair back, one solid freeze that makes you lose all progress through a dull slog of a mission is all it takes to send you straight to the quit to desktop button.
"L'Oreal: Screw This, because it's not worth it."
Post edited January 14, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: "L'Oreal: Screw This, because it's not worth it."
Pretty much, at least for now. Too many other things to try out, and gods willing some of them will be a hell of a lot more interesting.