It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

akhliber: Thanks! I'll have to look into getting some peppermint oil soon to try. I saw ginger mentioned as well, and while ginger had very poor results with me, I'm apparently the exception to the rule. Almost every doctor I've seen for nausea since '09 has recommended ginger at some point. My bad reaction to it was actually something that helped them rule some things out when trying to figure out what's wrong w/ my health.
I am rambling a bit, but I kind of find it fascinating (that things like ginger and peppermint oil even have an effect on something like digestion.)

I may actually take a small nap while Sarge is being so sweet, then walk him after. I'll be back around a bit later, I'm sure. :)
You're welcome. Well never really tried ginger (aside from drinking ginger lemonade or tea ^^) but peppermint oil usually help with a lot of issues - for example when i'm coughing etc....

See you later then :)

superstande: I was feeling good until I checked how much it's going to cost me to make a new passport after the old one's expired already... double the fun, double the pay :)

mm.. I want a donut...
Yay...that sounds familiar. I paid nearly 40€ for my passport a few years which i only used once when i had the field trip to the Ukraine.
Hm...donuts ;)
Poor Fred, full of sick and sad people today. :/
OK, everyone get better, RIGHT NOW!

Seriously, I hope everyone feels much better very soon.
My tale of woe for the day: My new computer is being returned for crashing frequently.
The good news is they are shipping one right away and I can worry about returning this one later.
It will still take a week or so to get the new one. :/
*hugs, handshakes and No BSOD's to everyone* :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Poor Fred, full of sick and sad people today. :/

My tale of woe for the day: My new computer is being returned for crashing frequently.
The good news is they are shipping one right away and I can worry about returning this one later.
**big hug**.... want us to burn your computer to the ground ? :)
How are you doing, healthwise ?... you must make up for all the sick ones !
somebody gimme energy :P why am i so tired?
bela555: somebody gimme energy :P why am i so tired?
First of all, you could stop standing in front of cars.
*dodges tomatoes*
*hugs everyone*
EndreWhiteMane: Poor Fred, full of sick and sad people today. :/

Empress_Owl: **big hug**.... want us to burn your computer to the ground ? :)
Health wise OK today, nothing but my usual aches and pains. Guess that actually qualifies as a 'good'. :-)
*big bearhug back*
EndreWhiteMane: Health wise OK today, nothing but my usual aches and pains. Guess that actually qualifies as a 'good'. :-)
*big bearhug back*
That's something I guess... it would be great if you could strike the usual aches and pains too !
**big owly hug**
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs everyone*
**hug back**
Hey... if i'm not mistaken, you had to postpone your appointment, that's it ?... :\ how are you doing ?...
Post edited January 13, 2016 by Empress_Owl
EndreWhiteMane: Health wise OK today, nothing but my usual aches and pains. Guess that actually qualifies as a 'good'. :-)
*big bearhug back*
Empress_Owl: That's something I guess... it would be great if you could strike the usual aches and pains too !
**big owly hug**
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs everyone*
Empress_Owl: **hug back**
Hey... if i'm not mistaken, you had to postpone your appointment, that's it ?... :\ how are you doing ?...
Not too well today, really dizzy and shaky today.. Thinking of napping.
bela555: somebody gimme energy :P why am i so tired?
zeogold: First of all, you could stop standing in front of cars.
*dodges tomatoes*
*tomato face*
zeogold: First of all, you could stop standing in front of cars.
*dodges tomatoes*
bela555: *tomato face*
Hey, now! You could stand BEHIND the cars instead!
...oh...wait...that would make just make you exhausted.
*dodges more tomatoes*
Empress_Owl: **big hug**.... want us to burn your computer to the ground ? :)
*big bearhug back*
hello, Endre! I guess you're the healthy one here then :)
I've got to take pills for my last week's tooth-removing operation :) ... not painkillers, just anti-infection kind...
what a parade of health here :P

Just reached 33% complete in Saints Row 4; rewarded my female hero by spending $500 to get a nice funky mustache.

ElTerprise: Yay...that sounds familiar. I paid nearly 40€ for my passport a few years which i only used once when i had the field trip to the Ukraine.
Hm...donuts ;)
It's about same here for a passport, I think. But if all your official ID's are expired, like happened to me... they are going to charge a lot extra...
Post edited January 13, 2016 by superstande
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone.

Hopefully everyone who's having a bad day will be in better shape soon.
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone.

Hopefully everyone who's having a bad day will be in better shape soon.
Heya carrion how are you?
pimpmonkey2382.313: Heya carrion how are you?
Can't complain too much overall. Usual day to day crap, nothing exciting. Still looking for a third item to play along with Prototype and Stasis.

How are things going on your end, beyond all the fun that goes hand-in-hand with health-related bullshit?