It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: I'm ok... and you ?
AgentBirdnest: ... not okay.

Where are your hugs? :-p
i'm not in a hugging mood at all :-( sowwy...
i hope you'll be okay again soon... don't you have anything to help digestion ?
Empress_Owl: i'm not in a hugging mood at all :-( sowwy...
i hope you'll be okay again soon... don't you have anything to help digestion ?
Null sweat.
Thanks. And no.

(I am excellent at conversing today :-p)
AgentBirdnest: Null sweat.
Thanks. And no.

Not even peppermint essential oil ? :)
Lol ! yeah, me too :) ... we're far too talkative...
there won't be any release today, that's it ?...
Empress_Owl: Not even peppermint essential oil ? :)
Lol ! yeah, me too :) ... we're far too talkative...
there won't be any release today, that's it ?...
Nope... Haven't gone looking for some yet. 'spose I should. It helps with headaches too, if I remember right?
We can't be expected to talk every year... sometimes quiet time is nice too. (And sometimes I wanna burn this thread to the ground.)
Release days are usually Tuesday and Thursday, but we occasionally see releases on other days as well. Gog only knows...
**Friendly pat on the shoulder**
AgentBirdnest: Nope... Haven't gone looking for some yet. 'spose I should. It helps with headaches too, if I remember right?
We can't be expected to talk every year... sometimes quiet time is nice too. (And sometimes I wanna burn this thread to the ground.)
Release days are usually Tuesday and Thursday, but we occasionally see releases on other days as well. Gog only knows...
**Friendly pat on the shoulder**
Totally. Headaches and nausea. It could be your best oil-friend :)
Heh... i sympathize :)
I'll keep lurking, anyway...
I won't be there at all tomorrow (working stuff our of the office...) ; neither on friday afternoon... I hope everybody will behave during my absence :)
Ho... no... not a pat on the shoulder... are you Mormon again ? ):-|
Empress_Owl: Good afternoon, everybody
Good afternoon Owl *big hug* :)
But i can replace with *offers some coffee* if you prefer that :)
Post edited January 13, 2016 by ElTerprise
Empress_Owl: i'm not in a hugging mood at all :-( sowwy...
Wait...that's possible for this thread?
Also, for digestion, I recommend ginger.
...also feeling anything but talkative, but wanted to send some ♥ to the thread. I hope you all have a great day, or at least the best day you are able.
Hmm, I may need to try some peppermint oil myself.

*hugs and waves all around*
Empress_Owl: Good afternoon, everybody
ElTerprise: Good afternoon Owl *big hug* :)
But i can replace with *offers some coffee* if you prefer that :)
Hey hello ElT :)
Thanks for the offer ! ... I'd happily take some coffee...
How are you today ?... any better ?
zeogold: Wait...that's possible for this thread?
Also, for digestion, I recommend ginger.
Everything is possible on this thread.
akhliber: ...also feeling anything but talkative, but wanted to send some ♥ to the thread. I hope you all have a great day, or at least the best day you are able.

Hey Akh !
Are you feeling nauseous too ?... :-(
Whatever, I hope it will pass quickly...
Have a good day too !
Post edited January 13, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Everything is possible on this thread.
*"I Believe I Can Fly" plays softly in the background*
Empress_Owl: Totally. Headaches and nausea. It could be your best oil-friend :)
Heh... i sympathize :)
I'll keep lurking, anyway...
I won't be there at all tomorrow (working stuff our of the office...) ; neither on friday afternoon... I hope everybody will behave during my absence :)
Ho... no... not a pat on the shoulder... are you Mormon again ? ):-|
Yeah... I'd be drinking that stuff like you drink coffee ;-)
If anyone misbehaves...
And, no. I'm not Mormon. If I'm ever Mormon again, you have my permission to give my nuts a swift burning to the ground. But you said you weren't in a hugging mood ;-p
akhliber: ...also feeling anything but talkative, but wanted to send some ♥ to the thread. I hope you all have a great day, or at least the best day you are able.

Hey. Sorry to hear that. Peppermint oil sounds like a really good idea....
Wish you a great day too :)

Empress_Owl: Hey hello ElT :)
Thanks for the offer ! ... I'd happily take some coffee...
How are you today ?... any better ?
*hands over some fresh coffee* :)
Not really ... and i'm also having a lovely headache today... but i'm still in a decent mood :)
Empress_Owl: Hey Akh !
Are you feeling nauseous too ?... :-(
Whatever, I hope it will pass quickly...
Have a good day too !
Indeed. Been having a bit of a rough spell, and my nausea meds don't seem to be helping much lately. It always passes at some point, I think I just got too used to having more and more better days, so I've become a bit of a sissy about the bad patches. Luckily, Sarge is just wanting to be sweet and cuddle this morning. Trying to motivate (and catch a good window) to take him for a walk, but I don't think he'll mind if we're not out there first thing today. :)
ElTerprise: Hey. Sorry to hear that. Peppermint oil sounds like a really good idea....
Wish you a great day too :)
Thanks! I'll have to look into getting some peppermint oil soon to try. I saw ginger mentioned as well, and while ginger had very poor results with me, I'm apparently the exception to the rule. Almost every doctor I've seen for nausea since '09 has recommended ginger at some point. My bad reaction to it was actually something that helped them rule some things out when trying to figure out what's wrong w/ my health.
I am rambling a bit, but I kind of find it fascinating (that things like ginger and peppermint oil even have an effect on something like digestion.)

I may actually take a small nap while Sarge is being so sweet, then walk him after. I'll be back around a bit later, I'm sure. :)
Post edited January 13, 2016 by akhliber
AgentBirdnest: Null sweat.
Thanks. And no.

This is just about my speed today. ;)

I hope you feel better soon!
I was feeling good until I checked how much it's going to cost me to make a new passport after the old one's expired already... double the fun, double the pay :)

mm.. I want a donut...
Attachments:
ga040718.jpg (88 Kb)