It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Happy New Year, people of the thread of Fred!

I know it is a little late but I have been a little preoccupied with things (some good and some not so good) and did not end up visiting over the festive season. So I figured I would just make a quick visit to say hello, offer some hugs, and to wish you all a very lovely year.

I am just making a quick visit today, but I will probably be on more next week. I hope you are all doing well and are enjoying the new year.

Oh, and ELT... What the hell did you do this time?! Where is Duke?! >:-(
(Only joking, I know it has been removed, it was rumoured for some time.)

Anyway, I will be going to answer my mountain of chat messages. I never knew I was so popular, but then again, most are probably just spam. :-)

Take care and enjoy what is left of your weekend!

*big hugs, silly waves, and some strange looks for those who don't hug or wave.* :-)
Happy new Year DD *big new year hug* :)
Likewise. Take care too and have a lovely sunday.

Hm.. i guess the Duke is looking for some bubblegum ;)

CarrionCrow: Okay here. Woke up unexpectedly, so now it's finding stuff to do while waiting to see if I get sleepy again any time soon.
Fortunately, Youtube and Netflix do a good job in that regard.
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you can find a way to get sleepy again ;)
ElTerprise: O.O....sounds awful but good to hear that you're at least okay :)
How is Fran Bow?

I'm good...just made me some tea :)
Fran Bow is lovely! The creepy/freaky/bloody atmosphere is really cool. It gives me chills. I'm a total wuss, so I get freaked out by the occasional jump scare :-p ... I think it was our boxer dog-loving friend whose name I can't get right without copy/paste who said it looked like "Tim Burton and David Lynch" made this game. It's a good way to describe it :-) It looks like it will be my first game finished this year. Might even get it done today.

I'll counter your tea with some milk and honey I just made to soothe my throat :-)
ddickinson: Oh, and ELT... What the hell did you do this time?! Where is Duke?! >:-(
We have a badge for that now! :-D

Great to hear from you, DD. Sorry for contributing to your spam pile :-p

*extra-big and happy hug*
Post edited January 10, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
ddickinson:
Same to you, D. Good to see you. Take care and keep telling the bad stuff to go the hell away. =)
Hello, you all!

Bloody hell, what I got myself into... Giving games can turn into disaster! How are you? Tell me something good. I need some goodness.
AgentBirdnest: Saw that you finished CSD 100%. Congratulations :-) How much time did you spend on it?
Listed time overall is 262 hours. Pretty sure that's for three full perfect day playthroughs, though. Beat it previously, then lost the save somehow.
Mind helping me out again? I'm trollbaiting (fighting a scammer) over in this thread and could use some backup. Upvotes/downvotes to fight against the bots would be appreciated.
AgentBirdnest: Fran Bow is lovely! The creepy/freaky/bloody atmosphere is really cool. It gives me chills. I'm a total wuss, so I get freaked out by the occasional jump scare :-p ... I think it was our boxer dog-loving friend whose name I can't get right without copy/paste who said it looked like "Tim Burton and David Lynch" made this game. It's a good way to describe it :-) It looks like it will be my first game finished this year. Might even get it done today.

I'll counter your tea with some milk and honey I just made to soothe my throat :-)
Sounds great - especially since i also tend to be a wuss :P
I think i'll keep an eye on it (as in put on wishlist ^^)
CarrionCrow: Listed time overall is 262 hours. Pretty sure that's for three full perfect day playthroughs, though. Beat it previously, then lost the save somehow.
ô__ô Wow. Only three or four games in my library that have received that much attention. (I'm sure Deus Ex is my most played of all time, but I never kept track of my playtime.)
AgentBirdnest: ô__ô Wow. Only three or four games in my library that have received that much attention. (I'm sure Deus Ex is my most played of all time, but I never kept track of my playtime.)
It's an inflated number. For someone who doesn't reset any time they mess up, the playtime will be way, way, way shorter.
I timed it, each round is roughly eight minutes from start to finish. I spent hours at times because I didn't want to reduce the difficulty by switching items around. (You can put in up to six items, and the items have varying degrees of difficulty to prepare. Bad combos make for nightmare levels to do perfectly.)
Dessimu: Hello, you all!

Bloody hell, what I got myself into... Giving games can turn into disaster! How are you? Tell me something good. I need some goodness.
Hello, and sorry to hear that :-\ ... Trying to be generous should not have to be a hassle.

Something good? Hmmm.... How about a baby whose life was saved by doctors using Google Cardboard? :-)
*Hugs everyone* :)
pimpmonkey2382.313: *Hugs everyone* :)
I'd prefer some help but tha-
*looks at rep*
...I see I'm complaining to the wrong person.
zeogold: Mind helping me out again? I'm trollbaiting (fighting a scammer) over in this thread and could use some backup. Upvotes/downvotes to fight against the bots would be appreciated.
Don't see what that would accomplish. Looks like you can either stop arguing, or stop worrying about up/downvotes. I'd suggest you disengage.
Dessimu: Hello, you all!

AgentBirdnest: Hello, and sorry to hear that :-\ ... Trying to be generous should not have to be a hassle.

Something good? Hmmm.... How about a baby whose life was saved by doctors using Google Cardboard? :-)
*grabs Agent in a big,slimmy,brotherly hug*
zeogold: Mind helping me out again? I'm trollbaiting (fighting a scammer) over in this thread and could use some backup. Upvotes/downvotes to fight against the bots would be appreciated.
AgentBirdnest: Don't see what that would accomplish. Looks like you can either stop arguing, or stop worrying about up/downvotes. I'd suggest you disengage.
This is a good point, but trollbaiting is just so much fun, I can't resist!