It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Hope everyone's enjoying their Sunday!
Very cute Hyper, hope you're enjoying yourself too. :-)
happy sunday!
I've finished Risen.
Now for something completely different... Samurai Shodown 2 was on sale drm-free in humble :)
Good evening everyone .
Painted_Doll: Good evening everyone .
good evening, how are you?
pimpmonkey2382.313: good evening, how are you?
I'm fine , thanks .

Quit smoking ( again ) 3 days ago , will start my personal budget plan ( again ) tomorrow .
Do they have weather regulations for sports in Europe? The States have a few depending on the sport, and the Japanese are flat out nuts because they will play anything in literally anything. XD

I'm watching an NFL game i right now in way sub zero temps and at some point that has to become dangerous, doesn't it?
pimpmonkey2382.313: good evening, how are you?
Painted_Doll: I'm fine , thanks .

Quit smoking ( again ) 3 days ago , will start my personal budget plan ( again ) tomorrow .
good luck with quitting smoking, I've tried that once, failed miserably.
tinyE: Do they have weather regulations for sports in Europe? The States have a few depending on the sport, and the Japanese are flat out nuts because they will play anything in literally anything. XD

I'm watching an NFL game i right now in way sub zero temps and at some point that has to become dangerous, doesn't it?
I sure as hell wouldn't want to play in it.
Post edited January 10, 2016 by pimpmonkey2382.313
tinyE: I'm watching an NFL game i right now in way sub zero temps and at some point that has to become dangerous, doesn't it?
Don't you LIVE in it? I mean, you came out the same way as one would from playing a game in those conditions:
Alive, tough, with semi-permanent brain damage.
That was a serious question, could people from the United States please stop answering it? :P
tinyE: That was a serious question, could people from the United States please stop answering it? :P
Dunno what your problem is with your fellow Americans, but if you want a serious answer to your question about the dangers of the cold, typically the games aren't cancelled in football unless the weather conditions are extreme, such as a blizzard or a hurricane, and even at that it's mostly because it interferes with the stadium, equipment, etc. The players themselves have gear specifically made to keep them warm and to prevent frostbite from all the sweating (I don't know exactly what they are and what they do).
On top of all that, playing in extreme conditions has been shown to boost ratings. I guess people like the "hardcore" feeling of the game or whatever.

As far as European sports go, the regulations, from what I've seen, are basically the same. It mostly depends on the sport. Golf, yeah, you just can't possibly play in inclement weather. Cricket, same thing. Pretty much all the other serious sports are indoor sports with the exception of rugby, which lives by the rule of "screw everything, we can afford to kill a few men" anyways, so not many regulations exist unless it's a life-threatening disaster. Typically the regulations are a teense more strict for the college teams and less so for the pros, although I'm not sure if this particular difference rings true across the pond or not.

Done editing. NOW you can complain.
Post edited January 10, 2016 by zeogold
Painted_Doll: I'm fine , thanks .

pimpmonkey2382.313: good luck with quitting smoking, I've tried that once, failed miserably.
tinyE: Do they have weather regulations for sports in Europe? The States have a few depending on the sport, and the Japanese are flat out nuts because they will play anything in literally anything. XD

pimpmonkey2382.313: I sure as hell wouldn't want to play in it.
There have been colder NFL games in the past and the players were fine IIRC. Also, there's better gear for cold weather now and aren't the benches heated too?
pimpmonkey2382.313: good luck with quitting smoking, I've tried that once, failed miserably.

I sure as hell wouldn't want to play in it.
camplify: There have been colder NFL games in the past and the players were fine IIRC. Also, there's better gear for cold weather now and aren't the benches heated too?
More than anything I wanted to know if they will call games in other countries because of weather.
camplify: There have been colder NFL games in the past and the players were fine IIRC. Also, there's better gear for cold weather now and aren't the benches heated too?
tinyE: More than anything I wanted to know if they will call games in other countries because of weather.
Yes, but only if it's extreme/game-hindering. Same/similar standards as here, basically.
Post edited January 10, 2016 by zeogold
Could someone do me a quick favour?
My internet is suddenly going apesh*t. I can't load chat, but can just barely load this thread (after a few minutes of waiting.) If this message actually posts, could someone please send a message to my Empress telling her why I stopped talking to her? Merci.
AgentBirdnest: Could someone do me a quick favour?
My internet is suddenly going apesh*t. I can't load chat, but can just barely load this thread (after a few minutes of waiting.) If this message actually posts, could someone please send a message to my Empress telling her why I stopped talking to her? Merci.
All done. :-)