It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ixamyakxim: LOL you're all kinds of awesome. I thought I was the only oddball that loved eating random whole radishes. I actually managed to grow them one year (I should do it more often!). The "spicy," longer, near-white ones really didn't do it for me - I'll stick with the regular ol' round red guys. Also found a delicious pink kind once but haven't seen them in a while.

Hey, did you get the new toy??? Whatdya fire up?
EndreWhiteMane: I love radishes as long as they're they red sweet ones. :-)
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/muppet/images/6/6d/UncleTravelingMattFraggle.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121231173127
ElTerprise: Hang on radishes? Like those for example? I love them :)
LOL yup those! And wow those were beautiful looking.

EndreWhiteMane:
Why are you here! Fire that thing up and put it through its paces ;) I guess I'd just be way too impatient with a new piece of hardware.
That's the ones. :-)
zeogold: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/muppet/images/6/6d/UncleTravelingMattFraggle.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121231173127
Do fraggles like radishes?
Ixamyakxim: LOL yup those! And wow those were beautiful looking.

EndreWhiteMane:
Ixamyakxim: Why are you here! Fire that thing up and put it through its paces ;) I guess I'd just be way too impatient with a new piece of hardware.
I have a TON of data to move from one to the other and need to find enough goodies to get them both running at the same time.
Post edited January 08, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
Where's the evil eyed avian? I wanted to ask him about the latest bundle of pretend books.

This is a refurb HP i5 box, haven't decided where to put it yet so it's still just sitting here.
There will be a LOT to do to get it the way I want, my other one I've been tinkering with for 8 years. :/
http://www.staples.com/Refurbished-HP-8200-15TB-Hard-Drive-8GB-Memory-Intel-Core-i5-Win/product_584571
Also have a GTX 750ti to put in it.
That is an excellent deal. And the GTX can transform that spreadsheet machine into a serious gaming beast.
Ixamyakxim: LOL yup those! And wow those were beautiful looking.
EndreWhiteMane: That's the ones. :-)
Those are great - really delicious :D
j0ekerr: Where's the evil eyed avian? I wanted to ask him about the latest bundle of pretend books.

This is a refurb HP i5 box, haven't decided where to put it yet so it's still just sitting here.
There will be a LOT to do to get it the way I want, my other one I've been tinkering with for 8 years. :/
http://www.staples.com/Refurbished-HP-8200-15TB-Hard-Drive-8GB-Memory-Intel-Core-i5-Win/product_584571
Also have a GTX 750ti to put in it.
j0ekerr: That is an excellent deal. And the GTX can transform that spreadsheet machine into a serious gaming beast.
Crow is cooking and serving 1000s of delicious meals. :-)

Thanks, it's done by a well know refurbisher for Staples so should be OK.
EndreWhiteMane: Do fraggles like radishes?
That and doozer sticks.
Do fraggles like radishes?
I have a TON of data to move from one to the other and need to find enough goodies to get them both running at the same time.
They do indirectly.
They like radishes but what they really love are doozer sticks, which are the construction material the Doozers build everything out of, which in turn is made from refined radish.
ElTerprise: Those are great - really delicious :D
The burps they yield are pretty good too, and last for days. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: The burps they yield are pretty good too, and last for days. :-)
Haha...but they are worth it :)
*tips helmet* :-)
Just wanted to pop in for one post. I had a lovely evenoon on my end, and hope everyone else has/will too. Have a good night, whenever that happens for you.
*big, tired, sleepy goodnight hugs and waves*
AgentBirdnest: *tips helmet* :-)
Just wanted to pop in for one post. I had a lovely evenoon on my end, and hope everyone else has/will too. Have a good night, whenever that happens for you.
Glad you 'popped-in'. :-) Sleep well.
AgentBirdnest: *tips helmet* :-)
Hi Agent - good night and sleep well *big goodnight twug* :)
j0ekerr: Where's the evil eyed avian? I wanted to ask him about the latest bundle of pretend books.
Well, Traveller's a classic, and Dungeon World looks good. Haven't had a chance to read it at length, though.
Think i'm going to sleep now. Good night everyone and see you later :)