It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Owl & Agent: yeah Technobabylon... It seems like a very cool game, from the 15 minutes I've tried it. Reminded me a bit of the old game Neuromancer : http://www.mobygames.com/game/apple2gs/neuromancer/screenshots/gameShotId,623134/ .
Although I'm sure Technobabylon is a lot more approachable and nicer :)
Hello everyone *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
ElTerprise: Hello everyone *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
I'm doing... well... my colour today is dark blue :-)
(And for all you people that prefer words instead of colours to describe how I'm doing... the answer is "pretty good".)

How about you? See anything nice in the weekend promo?
superstande: Owl & Agent: yeah Technobabylon... It seems like a very cool game, from the 15 minutes I've tried it. Reminded me a bit of the old game Neuromancer : http://www.mobygames.com/game/apple2gs/neuromancer/screenshots/gameShotId,623134/ .
Was that on Apple II ? e___e ..... the graphics looks too pretty... :) too many colors !! ^^
I don't know that game ! looks cool...
AgentBirdnest: I'm doing... well... my colour today is dark blue :-)
(And for all you people that prefer words instead of colours to describe how I'm doing... the answer is "pretty good".)

How about you? See anything nice in the weekend promo?
Hi Agent. That's good to hear - aside from muscle ache i'm good too. One or two things look intereresting for me but nothing i *need* to have immediately. What about you?

How are you all doing?
**Big hug back**
Hey ElT !
i'm goo, thanks :) was about to go and get some food...
Are you enjoying your friday ? seen something nice on the weekend promo ?
I bought RACE DRIVER and GHOST MASTER :)
Empress_Owl: **Big hug back**
Hey ElT !
i'm goo, thanks :) was about to go and get some food...
Are you enjoying your friday ? seen something nice on the weekend promo ?
I bought RACE DRIVER and GHOST MASTER :)
Hi Owl - glad to hear that (although i think you forgot a 'd' ^^)
I'm good too - despite some muscle ache. Hm..Ghost master is one of the things that look interesting to me on the promo but haven't bought anything yet :)
superstande: Owl & Agent: yeah Technobabylon... It seems like a very cool game, from the 15 minutes I've tried it. Reminded me a bit of the old game Neuromancer : http://www.mobygames.com/game/apple2gs/neuromancer/screenshots/gameShotId,623134/ .
Empress_Owl: Was that on Apple II ? e___e ..... the graphics looks too pretty... :) too many colors !! ^^
I don't know that game ! looks cool...
Oo, Empress Owl, thou jests with me! :)
there was also a pc version I think... Yeah the graphics were a big downside... but there was some fun story elements in it... like the start... the player's character has spent the night sleeping at a table with his head in a spaghetti plate... owing money... things are not looking good... then you have to hack into big companies data banks and later to cyberspace to get money...
Post edited January 08, 2016 by superstande
ElTerprise: Hi Agent. That's good to hear - aside from muscle ache i'm good too. One or two things look intereresting for me but nothing i *need* to have immediately. What about you?
Pretty much the same story for me. A few look cool, but are not must-haves... On the other hand... I don't have any space games. Maybe I should get some n__n
The only one in the promo that I've played it Flatout, which was some nice destructive fun. I didn't spend too much time with it though. I'm usually not into racing games.

How are you all doing?
Hello EIT!
just fine... caught some GOGCast from Twitch last night... someone was giving high praise to Trickstyle... Now my whole... view of life has changed :P Something I thought was garbage... might actually be fun... :)
Dammit,missed Owl again.
Anyway,hi Fred. Today Magic Friday Night will return and I will go there since because of work and other stuff,I did not had time for much fun last year.
AgentBirdnest: Pretty much the same story for me. A few look cool, but are not must-haves... On the other hand... I don't have any space games. Maybe I should get some n__n
The only one in the promo that I've played it Flatout, which was some nice destructive fun. I didn't spend too much time with it though. I'm usually not into racing games.
Well Darkstar One was quite fun when i played that some years ago...not as good as Freelancer but enjoyable :)
Flatout is a nice game. The mini-games in it are also really funny.

superstande: Hello EIT!
just fine... caught some GOGCast from Twitch last night... someone was giving high praise to Trickstyle... Now my whole... view of life has changed :P Something I thought was garbage... might actually be fun... :)
Glad to hear that. Was is worth watching? ... Interesting..thought similar about TrickStyle :)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hehehe! Probably! :)
zeogold: Egad!
Shoo! Shoo! Get out of here! That's MY gimmick, buddy boy! I'm trying to build up some relative fame here before I open up my video series!
G'wan! Git! Vamoose! Clear off of my turf, before I get EndreWhiteMane to-
moonshineshadow: Oh you clearly want to be hugged, right? :P
zeogold: ...
http://i.imgur.com/tZOS8.gif
FearfulSymmetry: Haha, probably. At any given place on the internet it's reasonably safe to assume there are people of all ages around. :P
zeogold: Yeah, but on this community, out of all places? I was 90% certain it was filled with nothing but old guys who were clouded from excessive alcohol consumption and have been jaded by some 30+ years of gaming. You should've seen my surprise when I actually saw a female in the area.
Lol :)

Hello guys, how are you? I'm doing fine, just came back from school! and had lunch!

I took a look at the weekend promo too and it's SO sweet :(
Post edited January 08, 2016 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. Was is worth watching? ... Interesting..thought similar about TrickStyle :)
Yeah it was fun. There were four screens with four people... although one gentleman was represented by a cartoon picture :) They talked about recent releases in a quite relaxed way. Although there was some arguing but it seemed to go by in a peaceful way :) I'm not sure if they would have gone to upcoming releases later... too bad I was too tired to keep watching past midnight.
Post edited January 08, 2016 by superstande
ElTerprise: Hi Owl - glad to hear that (although i think you forgot a 'd' ^^)
I'm good too - despite some muscle ache. Hm..Ghost master is one of the things that look interesting to me on the promo but haven't bought anything yet :)
No, that's it, I'm Goo !! ^^ hihi
**big silly hug**