It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: It was but i probably won't be able to move tomorrow due to muscle ache :P
Ah i see :)...Still want to give Yoga a try as well :)

That's good to hear. I'm actually worried that we might get something similar now because it's snowing pretty badly outside...i felt like a snowman when i got home :P
Haha oh yes, that does tend to be a side effect. :P

I really know I shouldn't slack off so much. My neck is hurting a lot again and that's partly down to me not keeping up my sports. I intend to get back on track next week. And possibly pay a visit to the physical therapist.

Ow, good luck surviving the winter! There's still snow here at the moment but expectations are that it will melt pretty soon. Unfortunately there's been so much ice here the weather hasn't been quite right for building snow men. :P
EndreWhiteMane: Other than old, pretty good. :-)
My new computer just arrived, now the reality of how much work is involved in getting a new one set up the way I want it has struck me.
Geez, I hate reality. :/
That's good news...aside from the setup though...you mentioned a new GPU yesterday...which do you got if i may ask?

CarrionCrow: Good evening, everyone. Hope you've all had a pleasant enough day.
Hi Crow. Yup. My day was really good - now that i found the perfect zen-game for me to even out the frustration of Broforce :D
How are you?

FearfulSymmetry: Haha oh yes, that does tend to be a side effect. :P

I really know I shouldn't slack off so much. My neck is hurting a lot again and that's partly down to me not keeping up my sports. I intend to get back on track next week. And possibly pay a visit to the physical therapist.

Ow, good luck surviving the winter! There's still snow here at the moment but expectations are that it will melt pretty soon. Unfortunately there's been so much ice here the weather hasn't been quite right for building snow men. :P
Especially since it has been while for me :P

Uh that doesn't sound too good ..hopefully it's nothing serious.

Don't know how it'll last but at least it's visible now that we are in winter :P
Should get warmer on the weekend - i only hope we won't get rain - ice would be the least thing i want know....
Post edited January 08, 2016 by ElTerprise
EndreWhiteMane: Other than old, pretty good. :-)
My new computer just arrived, now the reality of how much work is involved in getting a new one set up the way I want it has struck me.
Geez, I hate reality. :/
ElTerprise: That's good news...aside from the setup though...you mentioned a new GPU yesterday...which do you got if i may ask?

Geforce GTX750 ti, this one:
http://www.staples.com/GIGABYTE-Ultra-Durable-2-GeForce-GTX-750-Ti-2GB-PCI-Express-30/product_IM1XJ3169

Euro Truck a zen game?
Post edited January 08, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
ElTerprise: Especially since it has been while for me :P

Uh that doesn't sound too good ..hopefully it's nothing serious.

Don't know how it'll last but at least it's visible now that we are in winter :P
Should get warmer on the weekend - i only hope we won't get rain - ice would be the least thing i want know....
Haha, I know the feeling. So it's back to regular practice from now on?

Nah, it's just that old injury that needs proper maintenance. Proper maintenance unfortunately does not include loads of stress, exhaustion, typing, reading and a lack of sports. :P

We'll probably be getting more rain as well, but as the temperature is rising above 0 degrees celsius it should just stay wet this time around instead of becoming ice. :P
EndreWhiteMane: Geforce GTX750 ti, this one:
http://www.staples.com/GIGABYTE-Ultra-Durable-2-GeForce-GTX-750-Ti-2GB-PCI-Express-30/product_IM1XJ3169

Euro Truck a zen game?
Looks good. I really need to replace my GPU (AMD Radeon HD 5770) that's why i was asking :)

To some degree yes - altough zen might a be an exaggeration ;). But i find it quite relaxing. Accept a contract. Get to the Highway and activate cruise control and enjoy the ride while listening to the radio (real radio streams btw....which means i can listen to one of my normal radio stations
FearfulSymmetry: The fact that clearly only awesome people are attracted to this place? :P
Either that, or you managed to drive off tinyE and the like with all this hugging.
FearfulSymmetry: The fact that clearly only awesome people are attracted to this place? :P
zeogold: Either that, or you managed to drive off tinyE and the like with all this hugging.
Tiny E is a regular here, we just tend to be honest in what we say. Drives a lot of people away.
Plus we counter fights with Panda Bears. :-)
zeogold: Either that, or you managed to drive off tinyE and the like with all this hugging.
Oh, TinyE comes in here sometimes when he feels like it. And he usually has something funny to say. :P
Did someone say Panda?
Attachments:
moonshineshadow: Did someone say Panda?
And I was about to start a fight with zeogold. Oh well. :-)
FearfulSymmetry: Haha, I know the feeling. So it's back to regular practice from now on?

Nah, it's just that old injury that needs proper maintenance. Proper maintenance unfortunately does not include loads of stress, exhaustion, typing, reading and a lack of sports. :P

We'll probably be getting more rain as well, but as the temperature is rising above 0 degrees celsius it should just stay wet this time around instead of becoming ice. :P
Yep. Definitely want to do that :)

I see. I guess the injury picked the wrong person then - at least at the moment :P

Fingers crossed that you don't get any more ice soon :)
EndreWhiteMane: And I was about to start a fight with zeogold. Oh well. :-)
Bring it, shotgun boy! I'll puzzle you out of existence! Your mind'll spin so fast, you'll be registered as a whirlwind (what are we fighting about, again?)!
FearfulSymmetry: Oh, TinyE comes in here sometimes when he feels like it. And he usually has something funny to say. :P
Hm sounds like TinyE in a nutshell :P
EndreWhiteMane: And I was about to start a fight with zeogold. Oh well. :-)
*big hug* No fighting here ;-)

And I'll leave a panda to watch you guys, while I get some sleep!

*good night hugs and waves*
Attachments:
panda3.jpg (44 Kb)
Post edited January 08, 2016 by moonshineshadow
Aw....that's a great picture :D