It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey guys, how are you doing? Just got back from extra school and ate some pizza and drinking some Coca Cola now! :)
superstande: sorry to hear. Hopefully you'll find competent staff somewhere at some point at least.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Thank you. *hugs* It's just a bit frustrating.
*good luck hugs*

by the way... just started live, at http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom ... first episode of GOGCast.
Post edited January 07, 2016 by superstande
I dedicate this song to everybody! :) [url=] www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNvUS-6PTbs[/url]
Empress_Owl: **Big hug**
I'm starting to have some wrinkles too... around the mouth AND quite a few around the eyes too :-\ **sigh**
Maybe I should start putting some stuff on my skin before I look like a crocodile.
I think I'll just roll with it. I probably won't dye my hair when it starts to get grey either (mostly because I think that would be way too much work). :P
Have a good night GoGer's, sweer dreams! :)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hey guys, how are you doing? Just got back from extra school and ate some pizza and drinking some Coca Cola now! :)
*pops in out of lurking*
Wait, what? You mean somebody else around here is actually as young as me?!
l0rdtr3k: Today you shall not escape me.
*grabs the little ball of feathers and begins to hug it*
l0rdtr3k: Well guys,I'm beat só I'll take a shower,watch some Arrested Development and sleep.
I'm not sure what to think about the fact that you're hugging people BEFORE showering.
Post edited January 08, 2016 by zeogold
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hey guys, how are you doing? Just got back from extra school and ate some pizza and drinking some Coca Cola now! :)
zeogold: *pops in out of lurking*
l0rdtr3k: Today you shall not escape me.
*grabs the little ball of feathers and begins to hug it*
zeogold:
l0rdtr3k: Well guys,I'm beat só I'll take a shower,watch some Arrested Development and sleep.
zeogold: I'm not sure what to think about the fact that you're hugging people BEFORE showering.
Hehehe! Probably! :)
Oh you clearly want to be hugged, right? :P
Post edited January 08, 2016 by moonshineshadow
zeogold: Wait, what? You mean somebody else around here is actually as young as me?!
Haha, probably. At any given place on the internet it's reasonably safe to assume there are people of all ages around. :P

I'm not sure what to think about the fact that you're hugging people BEFORE showering.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Hehehe! Probably! :)
Egad!
Shoo! Shoo! Get out of here! That's MY gimmick, buddy boy! I'm trying to build up some relative fame here before I open up my video series!
G'wan! Git! Vamoose! Clear off of my turf, before I get EndreWhiteMane to-
moonshineshadow: Oh you clearly want to be hugged, right? :P
http://i.imgur.com/tZOS8.gif
zeogold: Wait, what? You mean somebody else around here is actually as young as me?!
FearfulSymmetry: Haha, probably. At any given place on the internet it's reasonably safe to assume there are people of all ages around. :P
Yeah, but on this community, out of all places? I was 90% certain it was filled with nothing but old guys who were clouded from excessive alcohol consumption and have been jaded by some 30+ years of gaming. You should've seen my surprise when I actually saw a female in the area.
Post edited January 08, 2016 by zeogold
moonshineshadow: Oh you clearly want to be hugged, right? :P
zeogold: ...
http://i.imgur.com/tZOS8.gif
*laughs*
Don't worry, just messing with you ;-)
zeogold: Yeah, but on this community, out of all places? I was 90% certain it was filled with nothing but old guys who were clouded from excessive alcohol consumption and have been jaded by some 30+ years of gaming. You should've seen my surprise when I actually saw a female in the area.
Well, I'm a (young) woman. :P I think you'll find there are more women around than you initially assume, it's just not something everyone cares to mention in a discussion.
*exhausted hugs and waves*
ElTerprise: *exhausted hugs and waves*
Hi ElT, how's it going, besides the exhaustion? :) *hug*
FearfulSymmetry: Haha, probably. At any given place on the internet it's reasonably safe to assume there are people of all ages around. :P
Ain't that the sad truth.
Anybody need any extra wrinkles or gray (white) hair? :/