It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ixamyakxim:
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it's not anything extreme. It runs on a gimmick. That gimmick is chunky pixel art of nude people. From there, it's the imagination of each person who reads the title that goes wild.
In and of itself, it's on the level of free flash games. Match one object to the other object that makes up the pair while dealing with a time limit that requires you to make the matches faster and faster, do a mini-game that's a mediocre horizontal shoot 'em up for a bit, things like that.
The only thing it has going for it is the gimmick, and even that's highly debatable. If you want actual weird/bizarre/strange shit, go with something like Harvester, a title that looks like it was built from top to bottom to be psychotic.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Getting ready to go to the hospital. :/
Sorry to hear. I hope you'll be out sooner than you think.
Just listen to the doctors' advice...
Hello my fellow fellas and fellettes. -tips hat-

Fresh hot cocoa (being that I'm not a coffee drinker) here to anyone who fancies it, marshmallows are optional.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy (late) day of birth to my main grunt AB. Hope the day was magical and adventure filled my brotha from anotha. Wish you many more into the days of wrinkles and hard hearing with point A to point B left Blinker drives. [cheers]
Post edited January 07, 2016 by dfektive
dfektive: Hello my fellow fellas and fellettes. -tips hat-

Fresh hot cocoa (being that I'm not a coffee drinker) here to anyone who fancies it, marshmallows are optional.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy (late) day of birth to my main grunt AB. Hope the day was magical and adventure filled my brotha from anotha. Wish you many more into the days of wrinkles and hard hearing with point A to point B left Blinker drives. [cheers]
*tips helmet*
Glad to have you in the no coffee club (© Owl) :-)

And thank you so much! And yeah, it was a great day. I hope the wrinkles don't come for another... 84 years. At least :-|
How's your Thursday treating you?
superstande: Right on. I've heard Nabokov is good, haven't read any though. Lolita is a famous book too :)
Yeah, that's one thing about Russians... some of the famous ones are really huge like W&P. I tried Tolstoy but so far haven't liked it much... More into Dostojevski and Puškin.
Haha yeah, I read it in high school I think. Not as part of a class, though. :P

Just the size of War and Peace is already pretty intimidating, and given all the books I have to read for university right now I'm not sure I'll get into it anytime soon, and beyond that I don't even own any books by Russian authors. So I'm kind of lagging behind on that front. :P

Good luck, hopefully things will turn out okay.
AgentBirdnest: And thank you so much! And yeah, it was a great day. I hope the wrinkles don't come for another... 84 years. At least :-|
I'm already getting started on those laugh wrinkles at the corners of your mouth, though I suppose that if one must have wrinkles that's not a bad place to have them in. ;)
Post edited January 07, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
Didn't see that.... I hope everything will be fine and that you'll feel good as new in no time... :\
Bon courage, Pimp.
**Big hug**
FearfulSymmetry: I'm already getting started on those laugh wrinkles at the corners of your mouth, though I suppose that if one must have wrinkles that's not a bad place to have them in. ;)
I'm starting to have some wrinkles too... around the mouth AND quite a few around the eyes too :-\ **sigh**
Maybe I should start putting some stuff on my skin before I look like a crocodile.
Post edited January 07, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Didn't see that.... I hope everything will be fine and that you'll feel good as new in no time... :\
Bon courage, Pimp.
**Big hug**
FearfulSymmetry: I'm already getting started on those laugh wrinkles at the corners of your mouth, though I suppose that if one must have wrinkles that's not a bad place to have them in. ;)
Empress_Owl: I'm starting to have some wrinkles too... around the mouth AND quite a few around the eyes too :-\ **sigh**
Maybe I should start putting some stuff on my skin before I look like a crocodile.
Today you shall not escape me.
*grabs the little ball of feathers and begins to hug it*
AgentBirdnest: *tips helmet*
Glad to have you in the no coffee club (© Owl) :-)

And thank you so much! And yeah, it was a great day. I hope the wrinkles don't come for another... 84 years. At least :-|
How's your Thursday treating you?
As well as can be I guess. I'm fixing up one of my laptops before getting some cleaning in. Have a lunch date to discuss vacation plans over. Then it's relax and rest before dealing with yet another day in hell. Which I might be getting out and away from if one of the 2 apps I put in end up working for me. -crosses fingers-
84yrs huh? That's some serious product use right there. Hah. But how goes your day? As okay as mine I hope.
Welp that visit proves that hospital doesn't know what the hell they're doing.
dfektive: As well as can be I guess. I'm fixing up one of my laptops before getting some cleaning in. Have a lunch date to discuss vacation plans over. Then it's relax and rest before dealing with yet another day in hell. Which I might be getting out and away from if one of the 2 apps I put in end up working for me. -crosses fingers-
84yrs huh? That's some serious product use right there. Hah. But how goes your day? As okay as mine I hope.
*crossing fingers for you*
Going pretty well on my end, despite a lovely all-day headache (which I am quite sure is my own fault for unintentionally skipping my medication last night... tant pis. Live and learn.) Just got back from a nice little stroll through the snow, which was lovely, since we rarely see snow here.
And now I look forward to some games in the last few hours of my day :-)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Welp that visit proves that hospital doesn't know what the hell they're doing.
Uh...? Are you feeling any better?
pimpmonkey2382.313: Welp that visit proves that hospital doesn't know what the hell they're doing.
superstande: Uh...? Are you feeling any better?
Not one bit.
Well guys,I'm beat só I'll take a shower,watch some Arrested Development and sleep.
superstande: Uh...? Are you feeling any better?
pimpmonkey2382.313: Not one bit.
sorry to hear. Hopefully you'll find competent staff somewhere at some point at least.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Not one bit.
superstande: sorry to hear. Hopefully you'll find competent staff somewhere at some point at least.
Thank you. *hugs* It's just a bit frustrating.