It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Yeah, but on this community, out of all places? I was 90% certain it was filled with nothing but old guys who were clouded from excessive alcohol consumption and have been jaded by some 30+ years of gaming. You should've seen my surprise when I actually saw a female in the area.
Hm...30+ years of gaming would be difficult for me :P

FearfulSymmetry: Hi ElT, how's it going, besides the exhaustion? :) *hug*
*big return hug*
I'm doing great. Had sports for the first time this year which was a huge fun. What about you?
EndreWhiteMane: Ain't that the sad truth.
Anybody need any extra wrinkles or gray (white) hair? :/
Ehhhhh ...

Nah, I'm good. ;)

How are you doing, Endre?
zeogold: Yeah, but on this community, out of all places? I was 90% certain it was filled with nothing but old guys who were clouded from excessive alcohol consumption and have been jaded by some 30+ years of gaming. You should've seen my surprise when I actually saw a female in the area.
FearfulSymmetry: Well, I'm a (young) woman. :P I think you'll find there are more women around than you initially assume, it's just not something everyone cares to mention in a discussion.
Seems I only ever see a majority of 'em on this thread. Probably explains why everything's so relatively peaceful and huggy.
Either that, or you're all half-Canadian.
ElTerprise: *big return hug*
I'm doing great. Had sports for the first time this year which was a huge fun. What about you?
Sounds like a good time. :) I'm really behind on my yoga, and my muscles are starting to suffer for it, but I've just felt so exhausted. It's a bad excuse, but yeah ...

Pretty good. They expect all the ice will have melted away tomorrow, so I should be able to go outside again. Not really looking forward to my classes and meetings tomorrow, but fortunately it's the last day of the week. :)
EndreWhiteMane: Ain't that the sad truth.
Anybody need any extra wrinkles or gray (white) hair? :/
FearfulSymmetry: Ehhhhh ...

Nah, I'm good. ;)

How are you doing, Endre?
Other than old, pretty good. :-)
My new computer just arrived, now the reality of how much work is involved in getting a new one set up the way I want it has struck me.
Geez, I hate reality. :/
zeogold: Seems I only ever see a majority of 'em on this thread. Probably explains why everything's so relatively peaceful and huggy.
I suppose that this thread is just a generally peaceful and nice place, which tends to draw all people out more. It's certainly why I'm so fond of it. I've gotten into discussions on other parts of the forum I did not much care for, so I know I tend to stick mostly to this thread.
EndreWhiteMane: Other than old, pretty good. :-)
My new computer just arrived, now the reality of how much work is involved in getting a new one set up the way I want it has struck me.
Ooooh, a new computer. Very shiny. At least you'll have a great reward at the end of your labor. :)

Really wish I had the money to buy a new one. I can't run the newer games anymore, which is kind of sad, and my laptop is even struggling with the older ones at times. I keep telling myself I just have to stick it out until I finish studying and actually get a job. :P
Post edited January 08, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
FearfulSymmetry: Well, I'm a (young) woman. :P I think you'll find there are more women around than you initially assume, it's just not something everyone cares to mention in a discussion.
zeogold: Seems I only ever see a majority of 'em on this thread. Probably explains why everything's so relatively peaceful and huggy.
I usually only hug the women, that why I'm in this thread, lotsa cute ones here! <end chauvinistic remark>
FearfulSymmetry: I suppose that this thread is just a generally peaceful and nice place, which tends to draw all people out more. It's certainly why I'm so fond of it. I've gotten into discussions on other parts of the forum I did not much care for, so I know I tend to stick mostly to this thread.
I dunno, I'm just here to comment on everything and be a smart aleck to the point that I'm vaguely annoying, but barely saved by the fact I do giveaways.
Still, considering the title of this thread, I wonder what kept it from turning into something similar to Sachy's Hermit Cave.
Good evening, everyone. Hope you've all had a pleasant enough day.
EndreWhiteMane: Other than old, pretty good. :-)
FearfulSymmetry: Ooooh, a new computer. Very shiny. At least you'll have a great reward at the end of your labor. :)

Really wish I had the money to buy a new one. I can't run the newer games anymore, which is kind of sad, and my laptop is even struggling with the older ones at times. I keep telling myself I just have to stick it out until I finish studying and actually get a job. :P
Actually this is a refurbished one and was quite cheap. Still a few generations newer than what I had.
EndreWhiteMane: lotsa cute ones here!
...?
http://33.media.tumblr.com/6d25c6d78123217e16332c39b98e162b/tumblr_nqvbkikOls1snzhkio1_250.gif
(I'm probably gonna get myself kicked out of the thread for this joke, but it's worth it)
CarrionCrow: Good evening, everyone. Hope you've all had a pleasant enough day.
Howdy Crow, how's the chicken?

Edit: 799 and 999, that's pretty cool. :-)
Post edited January 08, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
FearfulSymmetry: Sounds like a good time. :) I'm really behind on my yoga, and my muscles are starting to suffer for it, but I've just felt so exhausted. It's a bad excuse, but yeah ...

Pretty good. They expect all the ice will have melted away tomorrow, so I should be able to go outside again. Not really looking forward to my classes and meetings tomorrow, but fortunately it's the last day of the week. :)
It was but i probably won't be able to move tomorrow due to muscle ache :P
Ah i see :)...Still want to give Yoga a try as well :)

That's good to hear. I'm actually worried that we might get something similar now because it's snowing pretty badly outside...i felt like a snowman when i got home :P
EndreWhiteMane: I usually only hug the women, that why I'm in this thread, lotsa cute ones here! <end chauvinistic remark>
And to discuss pretty nurses. ;)

zeogold: I dunno, I'm just here to comment on everything and be a smart aleck to the point that I'm vaguely annoying, but barely saved by the fact I do giveaways.
Still, considering the title of this thread, I wonder what kept it from turning into something similar to Sachy's Hermit Cave.
Nah, you're not annoying, you seem friendly enough. :P

The fact that clearly only awesome people are attracted to this place? :P

CarrionCrow: Good evening, everyone. Hope you've all had a pleasant enough day.
Hi Crow. I'm doing fine, are you doing okay?

EndreWhiteMane: Actually this is a refurbished one and was quite cheap. Still a few generations newer than what I had.
Oh well, an upgrade's an upgrade, right?
EndreWhiteMane: I usually only hug the women, that why I'm in this thread, lotsa cute ones here! <end chauvinistic remark>
It is cute when you are doing this *laughing hug*