It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here's my wonderful weekend plan:
Do nothing but watch Supernatural,Downton Abbey and movies on Netflix but there's also the return of Magic Friday Night on my comic shop so I'll be there too.
AgentBirdnest: Speaking of freezing, it just snowed here for about 15 minutes. A very rare but very welcome occurrence.
I've got a nasty headache, but I'm pretty sure it is my own gogdamn fault, so I'll just keep my silly mouth shut :-)
j0ekerr: Morning Agent. Do check your chat.
Good morning! Just did, and thank you very much :-) ... and what better medicine for a headache than Hexagon? :-p

+1's to this bunny, please!
Post edited January 07, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Empress_Owl: what is it, what is it ?? >__>
AgentBirdnest: I started making this back in the day (an hour ago) when I thought "fine" was the same as "okay"...
You burnt my "fine" to the ground... :'-| now I'm just back to "okay"... :)
superstande: Oblomovian.
53 points for the neat words that I had to Oogle ;-)
Sorry to hear about the toothache :-( Those are some of the least fun things in the world.
Empress_Owl: You burnt my "fine" to the ground... :'-| now I'm just back to "okay"... :)
Noooooo :'-O,','',',',',','',,','', It was supposed to make you better!!
**Better hug**
moonshineshadow: Doing ok, a bit stressed by all the people telling me "This is a very important year for you blabla..."
Empress_Owl: How.... :-( mean people... want me to burn their place to the ground ? :-)
Hey, by the way (totally unrelated !) ... what did your family think about your band of Yoshis ? :D
Hmm... some nice fires... sounds great :D
My family was quite happy about the Yoshis :-)
AgentBirdnest: 53 points for the neat words that I had to Oogle ;-)
Sorry to hear about the toothache :-( Those are some of the least fun things in the world.
Afternoon/Morning, Agent! :)
heh, my mother was the one who told me it'd be smart to read Russian authors, and especially the novel called Oblomov :) I can recommend! Quite funny, or dark-funny at least.
superstande: Afternoon/Morning, Agent! :)
heh, my mother was the one who told me it'd be smart to read Russian authors, and especially the novel called Oblomov :) I can recommend! Quite funny, or dark-funny at least.
The only book by a Russian author I've read is Nabokov's Lolita. :P Although I did pick up War and Peace a while ago with the intention to read it at some point ...
Morning fellow Fredracites, hope everyone is OK+ today.
Watching it rian and waiting for my new computer. :-)
Post edited January 07, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
Getting ready to go to the hospital. :/
superstande: Afternoon/Morning, Agent! :)
FearfulSymmetry: The only book by a Russian author I've read is Nabokov's Lolita. :P Although I did pick up War and Peace a while ago with the intention to read it at some point ...
Right on. I've heard Nabokov is good, haven't read any though. Lolita is a famous book too :)
Yeah, that's one thing about Russians... some of the famous ones are really huge like W&P. I tried Tolstoy but so far haven't liked it much... More into Dostojevski and Puškin.
Post edited January 07, 2016 by superstande
pimpmonkey2382.313: Getting ready to go to the hospital. :/
Probably a good idea if you feel that bad.
Sorry to hear you feel so shitty, hope it clears up very soon.
EndreWhiteMane: Morning fellow Fredracites, hope everyone is OK+ today.
Watching it rian and waiting for my new computer. :-)
Morning, Endre. Hope the same for you.
Is the computer pre-built, or will you be getting all the parts and building it yourself?
EndreWhiteMane: Probably a good idea if you feel that bad.
Have a feeling it's gonna be quite a bit worse than expected.
EndreWhiteMane: Probably a good idea if you feel that bad.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Have a feeling it's gonna be quite a bit worse than expected.
Better go get some meds to help it along then.
:'-(
**Extra big comforting hug** ... Take care of yourself, Pimp. I really hope it's nothing too serious, and that whatever is going on starts getting better really quickly. Hang in there, man. Take all the *hugs* you need.