It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*
Empress_Owl: How are you doing, Moon ? still extra busy ?...
moonshineshadow: Doing ok, a bit stressed by all the people telling me "This is a very important year for you blabla..."
How.... :-( mean people... want me to burn their place to the ground ? :-)
Hey, by the way (totally unrelated !) ... what did your family think about your band of Yoshis ? :D
ElTerprise: Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*
Morning, ElT ! :)
**Big hug**
Post edited January 07, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Morning, ElT ! :)
**Big hug**
How are you doing today?
moonshineshadow: *big return hug for the empress* :-)
Empress_Owl: How are you doing, Moon ? still extra busy ?...
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Good Morning guys how are you? :)

I'm doing fine, have some coffee here, but I'm kinda sad that my holidays are coming to an end today. I have 5 hours of extra school today :(
Empress_Owl: Hello !
Good luck for your return to school... but you've had longer holidays than the kids here, anyway !
Hey! :)
Thank you! :) hehe, probably! :)
Empress_Owl: what is it, what is it ?? >__>
I started making this back in the day (an hour ago) when I thought "fine" was the same as "okay"...
Attachments:
fine.jpg (265 Kb)
AgentBirdnest: I started making this back in the day (an hour ago) when I thought "fine" was the same as "okay"...
O.O....you might get fine-d for doing that :P

Hello Agent *big twug* :)
ElTerprise: O.O....you might get fine-d for doing that :P

Hello Agent *big twug* :)
You'd make a good '80s action hero ;-)

Good mornoon *big twug*
How's your Day of Thurs?
Post edited January 07, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: You'd make a good '80s action hero ;-)

Good mornoon *big twug*
How's your Day of Thurs?
Yay :D

Quite good so far - still freezing though - what about you?
Watched Mulholland Drive yesterday and that movie is a very tame David Lynch film,still weird and it ends with you going WTF.
Well that nap failed.
Good moaning.

Here I am, delivering a couple of keys from yesterday.

Still quite a few games left. I tells ya, you guys are missing out on Cthulhu saves the world.

Also, there must be someone who still doesn't have Divine Divinity or Giants.
ElTerprise: Quite good so far - still freezing though - what about you?
Speaking of freezing, it just snowed here for about 15 minutes. A very rare but very welcome occurrence.
I've got a nasty headache, but I'm pretty sure it is my own gogdamn fault, so I'll just keep my silly mouth shut :-)
AgentBirdnest: Speaking of freezing, it just snowed here for about 15 minutes. A very rare but very welcome occurrence.
I've got a nasty headache, but I'm pretty sure it is my own gogdamn fault, so I'll just keep my silly mouth shut :-)
Morning Agent. Do check your chat.
Heya!
Just a quick hello! Have been off-Fred quite a bit. Not played games either. Mostly spent my holiday popping pills for my toothache and trying to figure out what to do. Got an appointment for dentist tomorrow, should be a good one so things will be fine. At least I slept a lot this holiday, I mean this is getting Oblomovian. I'll be super rested when I go back work next week. Also managed to get my dvd drive to work, that was a nice suprise :)

Hope you are all fine!?
...Gonna play some Risen and drink coffee.
AgentBirdnest: Speaking of freezing, it just snowed here for about 15 minutes. A very rare but very welcome occurrence.
Although i'm not a huge fan of snow but that sounds nice - when snow is rare :)
Hope you get rid of the headache asap :)