It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PalioDeMonte: Good morning!!! *hugs, waves and coffee!!!!*
AgentBirdnest: *big good morning hug*
pimpmonkey2382.313: great woke up coughing my lungs up, ontop of everything else.
AgentBirdnest: :-( *big comforting and healing hug*
Empress_Owl: Hello Agent **big lazy hug back** =__= ... only "okay" ?... well you should work on improving your okay, first !
AgentBirdnest: You were "fine" before I was "okay". So you are first. Besides, I'll feel better if you do. Need me to make a papercraft for you?
**Big happy everything hug**
*hugs and thanks agent* :)
AgentBirdnest: You were "fine" before I was "okay". So you are first. Besides, I'll feel better if you do. Need me to make a papercraft for you?
**Big happy everything hug**
lol... I'm fine, though you're only okay... you are first ! it's an emergency case. ):-|
A papercraft ?... you told me about a papercraft in progress last time... have you finished it ? :)
Empress_Owl: lol... I'm fine, though you're only okay... you are first ! it's an emergency case. ):-|
A papercraft ?... you told me about a papercraft in progress last time... have you finished it ? :)
I thought "fine" and "okay" were the same thing >__o
Nope. Haven't done any new work on it. I need to make an entirely new one right now, specifically for you... *gets paper and tools* ,','B-|
Post edited January 07, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: I thought "fine" and "okay" were the same thing >__o
Nope. Haven't done any new work on it. I need to make an entirely new one right now, specifically for you... *gets paper and tools* ,','B-|
I'd say it's rather like "good"... I think ?? After all it's not my mother tongue :)
ho really ? :"> cool, i love your papercrafts.... what is it, what is it ?? >__>
Empress_Owl: I'd say it's rather like "good"... I think ?? After all it's not my mother tongue :)
ho really ? :"> cool, i love your papercrafts.... what is it, what is it ?? >__>
Ho... well, that's good to hear, but it makes my papercraft a bit less topical...
You'll see it when it is finished. Just chill out ):-| *hands Owl a beer to relax*

Excited for a new release today? (I assume there will be, since it is Thursday.) What game between the years 1999-2003 would you most like to see here?
AgentBirdnest: What game between the years 1999-2003 would you most like to see here?
*quick intruding into the conversation* Lemmings Revolution *vanishes again*
moonshineshadow: *quick intruding into the conversation* Lemmings Revolution *vanishes again*
Lemmings What? ô__ô
*Oogling* ... Oh wow! I played all the other Lemmings games, but I didn't even know about this one. It looks awesome. I didn't like Lemmings 3D - I liked the old 2D style. This is kinda in-between. *goes to vote for it*
Post edited January 07, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Ho... well, that's good to hear, but it makes my papercraft a bit less topical...
You'll see it when it is finished. Just chill out ):-| *hands Owl a beer to relax*

Excited for a new release today? (I assume there will be, since it is Thursday.) What game between the years 1999-2003 would you most like to see here?
Aaaaaaw... :-( but I'm not patient !!....... **takes the beer anyway** thanks n__o
Yes !!! it's too calm in here..... a new release sounds cool... 1999-2003 ? ô__ô... is it a hint for us to say "NOLF" ? :)
So, in that case I'd choose Age of Empires II (1999). Or GTA 3 (2001).
moonshineshadow: *quick intruding into the conversation* Lemmings Revolution *vanishes again*
AgentBirdnest: Lemmings What? ô__ô
*Oogling* ... Oh wow! I played all the other Lemmings games, but I didn't even know about this one. It looks awesome. I didn't like Lemmings 3D - I liked the old 2D style. This is kinda in-between. *goes to vote for it*
Yes it is in-between and I had tons of fun with that back than :D
I still have a disked version, but that is giving me some trouble, so a release here would be nice :-)
AgentBirdnest: What game between the years 1999-2003 would you most like to see here?
**ninja hug** ):-| ... Hi, Moon !! :)
Empress_Owl: **ninja hug** ):-| ... Hi, Moon !! :)
*big return hug for the empress* :-)
Good Morning guys how are you? :)

I'm doing fine, have some coffee here, but I'm kinda sad that my holidays are coming to an end today. I have 5 hours of extra school today :(
Empress_Owl: Aaaaaaw... :-( but I'm not patient !!....... **takes the beer anyway** thanks n__o
Yes !!! it's too calm in here..... a new release sounds cool... 1999-2003 ? ô__ô... is it a hint for us to say "NOLF" ? :)
So, in that case I'd choose Age of Empires II (1999). Or GTA 3 (2001).
):-| ... Grmblhmph... Give me a few more minutes, and don't get your hopes up. It's a quick idea. Had trouble coming up with anything good this morning. My head is not being friendly.

Actually, those were just the first two random years that came to mind, but yeah, NOLF would be nice ;-) There are other good ones, or ones that I never played that I'd like to try. Hidden and Dangerous 2, or Empires: Dawn of the Modern World for example. Age of Empires would be awesome...
Empress_Owl: **ninja hug** ):-| ... Hi, Moon !! :)
moonshineshadow: *big return hug for the empress* :-)
How are you doing, Moon ? still extra busy ?...
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Good Morning guys how are you? :)

I'm doing fine, have some coffee here, but I'm kinda sad that my holidays are coming to an end today. I have 5 hours of extra school today :(
Hello !
Good luck for your return to school... but you've had longer holidays than the kids here, anyway !
Post edited January 07, 2016 by Empress_Owl
moonshineshadow: *big return hug for the empress* :-)
Empress_Owl: How are you doing, Moon ? still extra busy ?...
Doing ok, a bit stressed by all the people telling me "This is a very important year for you blabla..."