It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

j0ekerr: You have some not too secret admirers you know?
'bout time someone appreciates all the moping and whining I do around here! :-p
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
*bigger hug with no wave*
Happy Thursmoon :-)
Post edited January 07, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
AgentBirdnest: *bigger hug with no wave*
Happy Thursmoon :-)
*stops talking to myself*

Good morning Agent *big return hug*
moonshineshadow: *stops talking to myself*

Talking to oneself is not a good sign. Soon you'll be talking to pigeons... then your eye will start twitching... then you'll have to rename yourself "CarrionMoon".
*big dumb hug* :-p

AgentBirdnest: Talking to oneself is not a good sign. Soon you'll be talking to pigeons... then your eye will start twitching... then you'll have to rename yourself "CarrionMoon".
"Talking to yourself is not necessarily a sign of madness. If you begin answering yourself, however, you may want to seek professional help." - King's Quest, remastered edition
AgentBirdnest: Talking to oneself is not a good sign. Soon you'll be talking to pigeons... then your eye will start twitching... then you'll have to rename yourself "CarrionMoon".
Nah I was just thinking out loud about my work, but I thought it would be polite to stop now that I am not alone anymore. Don't want to give anyone a headache from the technical stuff ;-)
*big smart hug* :P
zeogold: "Talking to yourself is not necessarily a sign of madness. If you begin answering yourself, however, you may want to seek professional help." - King's Quest, remastered edition
"Great. Now even Rabbis think I'm crazy." - The Shivah
(The only quote I remember from that game.)
Good morning people of the thread :)
**Big hugs with tea**
How are you doing ?
Fine here, except i'm pretty tired... !
moonshineshadow: Nah I was just thinking out loud about my work, but I thought it would be polite to stop now that I am not alone anymore. Don't want to give anyone a headache from the technical stuff ;-)
*big smart hug* :P
*phew* I doubt my little brain could handle such information. It's only programmed for 3 things : Burning, peanut butter, and... uhh... I forget the third one ;-p
Good morning!!! *hugs, waves and coffee!!!!*
PalioDeMonte: Good morning!!! *hugs, waves and coffee!!!!*
Morning Palio ! **big hugs** how are you ??
Empress_Owl: Good morning people of the thread :)
**Big hugs with tea**
How are you doing ?
Fine here, except i'm pretty tired... !
Good morning, my favourite Owl :-)
**Extra big energizing caffeinated hug** Glad you are fine otherwise. Any way I can improve that to an "excellent"?
Doing okay here.
great woke up coughing my lungs up, ontop of everything else.
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, my favourite Owl :-)
**Extra big energizing caffeinated hug** Glad you are fine otherwise. Any way I can improve that to an "excellent"?
Doing okay here.
Hello Agent **big lazy hug back** =__= ... only "okay" ?... well you should work on improving your okay, first !
pimpmonkey2382.313: great woke up coughing my lungs up, ontop of everything else.
Aah, crap !!... :-(
**big comforting hug**
Post edited January 07, 2016 by Empress_Owl
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, my favourite Owl :-)
Doing okay here.
Empress_Owl: Hello Agent **big lazy hug back** =__= ... only "okay" ?... well you should work on improving your okay, first !
pimpmonkey2382.313: great woke up coughing my lungs up, ontop of everything else.
Empress_Owl: Aah, crap !!... :-(
**big comforting hug**
*hugs and pets owl* :)
PalioDeMonte: Good morning!!! *hugs, waves and coffee!!!!*
*big good morning hug*
:-( *big comforting and healing hug*
Empress_Owl: Hello Agent **big lazy hug back** =__= ... only "okay" ?... well you should work on improving your okay, first !
You were "fine" before I was "okay". So you are first. Besides, I'll feel better if you do. Need me to make a papercraft for you?
**Big happy everything hug**
Post edited January 07, 2016 by AgentBirdnest