It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Pretty average day here, sounds like it was better than yours though. :/
You have some lovely medical issues cropping up I take it?
Nothing too awful I hope.
It's okay. At least I went.
Just a couple of those "you can either sit on your ass and do nothing until they kill you, or you can at least try to fix them" kinda things.
EndreWhiteMane: Pretty average day here, sounds like it was better than yours though. :/
You have some lovely medical issues cropping up I take it?
Nothing too awful I hope.
CarrionCrow: It's okay. At least I went.
Just a couple of those "you can either sit on your ass and do nothing until they kill you, or you can at least try to fix them" kinda things.
Yep, the blood pressure cuff I ordered showed up so that's my current task, trying to get it down a ways.
Then there's the weight, the smoking, diet, exercise....................
Afraid we're in the same boat my friend, good news is your quite a bit younger than I so you have a good while to work on these things.
One small step at a time.
EndreWhiteMane: Yep, the blood pressure cuff I ordered showed up so that's my current task, trying to get it down a ways.
Afraid we're in the same boat my friend, good news is your quite a bit younger than I so you have a good while to work on these things.
Sounds familiar. Add in limbs rotting off, and that's about it.

And so, tonight, it's grease, nicotine and caffeine. Tomorrow, it's a whole lot of frozen poultry.
EndreWhiteMane: Yep, the blood pressure cuff I ordered showed up so that's my current task, trying to get it down a ways.
CarrionCrow: Sounds familiar. Add in limbs rotting off, and that's about it.

And so, tonight, it's grease, nicotine and caffeine. Tomorrow, it's a whole lot of frozen poultry.
Come to California. Pretty sure it's illegal NOT to eat organic, here.
zeogold: Come to California. Pretty sure it's illegal NOT to eat organic, here.
Been there, found plenty that didn't have anything to do with health and good living.
Lots of meth labs, though.
CarrionCrow: Sounds familiar. Add in limbs rotting off, and that's about it.

Your court is getting interesting, can't wait to see how many life sentences I wind up serving. :-)
CarrionCrow: Been there, found plenty that didn't have anything to do with health and good living.
Lots of meth labs, though.
More specifically, come to the Bay Area.
EndreWhiteMane: Your court is getting interesting, can't wait to see how many life sentences I wind up serving. :-)
Thanks again for taking part. It's great to have you!
Post edited January 07, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: More specifically, come to the Bay Area.
I used to know someone who lived in the bay area.
I hope they got hit by a bus.
zeogold: More specifically, come to the Bay Area.
CarrionCrow: I used to know someone who lived in the bay area.
I hope they got hit by a bus.
More likely the BART. Those yellow lines are there for a reason.
I have a headache and I've forgotten to grab a headache pill every single time I've been near the bottle of them. I'm truly a shining example of how man has survived for so long.
NoNewTaleToTell: I have a headache and I've forgotten to grab a headache pill every single time I've been near the bottle of them. I'm truly a shining example of how man has survived for so long.
Go and get the pills.

Seriously. Go do it now.

Don't put it off, you'll forget again.

Stop reading this, get up and grab one.
NoNewTaleToTell: I have a headache and I've forgotten to grab a headache pill every single time I've been near the bottle of them. I'm truly a shining example of how man has survived for so long.
CarrionCrow: Go and get the pills.

Seriously. Go do it now.

Don't put it off, you'll forget again.

Stop reading this, get up and grab one.
Done. Got any games or anything on your plate?

I've all but abandoned most of the games I've had a playthrough started in, but to be fair I'm in the "WHY CAN'T I FIND A FREAKING ROOM THAT ISN'T STUPIDLY PRICED OR THAT DOESN'T BELONG TO A IMBECILE AND/OR PERVERT AND/OR LIKELY AX MURDERER IN THE MAKING" phase of moving. I'm sure I'll pick up all these games up again and remember exactly where I was...yeah...that's what I'll do...yep...
NoNewTaleToTell: Done. Got any games or anything on your plate?

I've all but abandoned most of the games I've had a playthrough started in, but to be fair I'm in the "WHY CAN'T I FIND A FREAKING ROOM THAT ISN'T STUPIDLY PRICED OR THAT DOESN'T BELONG TO A IMBECILE AND/OR PERVERT AND/OR LIKELY AX MURDERER IN THE MAKING" phase of moving. I'm sure I'll pick up all these games up again and remember exactly where I was...yeah...that's what I'll do...yep...
Currently continuing my now-slog through Cook Serve Delicious insanity mode, with Gyromancer, DLC Quest, Saints Row Gat Out of Hell, Plants vs. Zombies and Shower with Your Dad Sim on the side.
Those titles are very much subject to change, though.

Sounds thrilling. Moving sucks. A lot. Always. Hopefully you've still got some time to weed out more of the dipshits before you need to get going.
CarrionCrow: Currently continuing my now-slog through Cook Serve Delicious insanity mode... and Shower with Your Dad Sim on the side.
Those titles are very much subject to change, though.
Okay I'm calling it a night now, but PROMISE you'll fill me in on this one tomorrow. Because it sounds like the kind of awesomely fucked up kind of thing that, while I'll never play it, I HAVE to know about it. I'm laughing just thinking / reading that over again for the eighth time.

Also, bummer about the other stuff, but just remember - a bit of a work out can be a ton of fun! And satisfying too! And, if you completely hate me for even mentioning such thoughts, remember that the thought of strangling me for my ridiculously chipper and upbeat attitude RE: this issue can ALSO be fun / satisfying ;) I can have an otherwise useless weekend post-previous-night's-bender but if I go for a long walk with the dog and eat some brocolli with a tiny bit of dressing (which is awesome by the way - I F-ing love salty things) I'll feel like I did something. It's the best sort of minimum ever.

I'd imagine the quitting smoking thing would suck. I smoke a cigar every now and then and enjoy that enough that I wouldn't want to imagine quitting cigarettes if you didn't want to. Of all the bad stuff for you, I think I'm most hateful that they're one of them as it's an oddly enjoyable and relaxing sort of thing. And mind you, I'm including bacon in this.
*hugs and waves*