It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Still riding the good mood you guys put me in. 36 hours later. :-)

Good evenoon peeps, hoots, vikes, valks, methies, and everyone else.
AgentBirdnest: Still riding the good mood you guys put me in. 36 hours later. :-)

Hello, Agent!

*welcome hug*
AgentBirdnest: Still riding the good mood you guys put me in. 36 hours later. :-)
This list of names sounds just strange o.O
I object to that :D
*big hug nevertheless*
EndreWhiteMane: New video card's here! Now all I need is the computer. :-)
j0ekerr: Somehow I suspect there was an error in your planning, but I can't quite pinpoint it.
Incidentally can anyone tell me why the roof of my lego castle won't stay up?
What do you mean I have to build the walls first?
No error, just ordered from different places.
'puter's supposed to be here tomorrow. :-)
Just finished my daily 5KM jog. I need a bath right now.

Good evening Agent.

You have some not too secret admirers you know?

j0ekerr: Good evening Agent.

You have some not too secret admirers you know?
I probably should have some too. :P
A little soothing American classical music for the evening anyone?

Just got released from Owl's oubliette. I've been very wicked (bought a game on steam) you see. :(

I've heard about the harsh weather in the north of the Netherlands; I don't think we've had more than two nights of actual freezing here in the Maasland. On Christmas it was actually like 8 degrees Celsius or so. I went for a walk in the forests and many trees still carried a few branches with some leaves... madness :-|

Considering that we are at about the same latitude as the south end of Canada (many other influencing factors of course, but still)...

Might I propose an addition to our growing thread constitution?

8) Total freedom in the exchange of your current avatar for another
9) Without having to suffer rebuke from fellow thread members ;p
10) Showering Ninja Gifters with +1's is highly encouraged social etiquette, at the reciever's dicretion
11) Threading on Endre's lawn subjects you to the oubliette, severity of punishment to be judged by Empress Owl
12) Whenever you sip your first coffee of the day, offer a brief thought to the wonderful people over here, and wish them joy of theirs, whatever time zone they are in.
13) Thou shalt not hate on the Lurkers, and respect their invisible beneficient presence as a boon for the thread :p

Yezemin: Hello, Agent!

*welcome hug*
Do I get a hug? :D
http://i.imgur.com/V9TjTlx.gif

That outta revive the thread!
NoNewTaleToTell: http://i.imgur.com/V9TjTlx.gif

That outta revive the thread!
herm but what will reanimate into? *hides*
Well...it's been a very long day, complete with ups and downs and all that being alive what-not that I tend to avoid on general principle.
CarrionCrow: Well...it's been a very long day, complete with ups and downs and all that being alive what-not that I tend to avoid on general principle.
Sounds like a doozy, life in general or over the top stuff?
Just made a fresh pot, here have some.
EndreWhiteMane: Sounds like a doozy, life in general or over the top stuff?
Coffee sounds good. Might as well enjoy it while I can. Thank you. =)

Bit of a mix. Few things that a lot of people do with no stress whatsoever, that worked really well to spike my nerves right through the roof.
Then there was the enormity of the whole idle "you have to change just about everything" thought turning out to be accurate. Should be fun.

How was your day?
EndreWhiteMane: Sounds like a doozy, life in general or over the top stuff?
CarrionCrow: Coffee sounds good. Might as well enjoy it while I can. Thank you. =)

Bit of a mix. Few things that a lot of people do with no stress whatsoever, that worked really well to spike my nerves right through the roof.
Then there was the enormity of the whole idle "you have to change just about everything" thought turning out to be accurate. Should be fun.

How was your day?
Pretty average day here, sounds like it was better than yours though. :/
You have some lovely medical issues cropping up I take it?
Nothing too awful I hope.