It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Alright. Back to basics :D
Aha... Makes perfect sense now, thanks! :-)
Empress_Owl: 5.) every offender will be thrown in the Oubliette
6.) always give Owl owl your stars
7.) some of us are not sirs ;)
Empress_Owl: 5.) every offender will be thrown in the Oubliette
6.) always give Owl owl your stars
FearfulSymmetry: 7.) some of us are not sirs ;)
Who cares, Sir Fearful would sound quite impressive :P
moonshineshadow: Who cares, Sir Fearful would sound quite impressive :P
Well, that is true. And sir can be gender neutral in certain circumstances.

Although I suppose I could go for 'Dame Fearful' as well ... :P

How are you doing, Moon?
Post edited January 06, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
AgentBirdnest: Aha... Makes perfect sense now, thanks! :-)
Good. Didn't have the time for that extensive explanation earlier :)
moonshineshadow: Who cares, Sir Fearful would sound quite impressive :P
FearfulSymmetry: Well, that is true. And sir can be gender neutral in certain circumstances.
Although I suppose I could go for 'Dame Fearful' as well ... :P
How are you doing, Moon?
Doing ok, being back to normal ;-)
How about you?
*big hug*
moonshineshadow: Doing ok, being back to normal ;-)
How about you?
*big hug*
Good to hear that. :D

I'm doing well, although I haven't been able to leave the house in days, as the outside world is a death trap right now. I have good hopes for being able to make it out tomorrow afternoon, though. :P

*big return hug*
Post edited January 06, 2016 by FearfulSymmetry
moonshineshadow: Doing ok, being back to normal ;-)
How about you?
*big hug*
FearfulSymmetry: I'm doing well, although I haven't been able to leave the house in days, as the outside world is a death trap right now. I have good hopes for being able to make it out tomorrow afternoon, though. :P
*big return hug*
Sounds scary :D
Here it has been raining the last days all the time, not much fun, but at least you can go outside ;-)
moonshineshadow: Sounds scary :D
Here it has been raining the last days all the time, not much fun, but at least you can go outside ;-)
It is starting to become a little bothersome. All my classes so far this week have been cancelled, and I've not even dared to go to the supermarket. :P

Rain is never much fun either. Is it cold where you are?
moonshineshadow: Sounds scary :D
FearfulSymmetry: It is starting to become a little bothersome. All my classes so far this week have been cancelled, and I've not even dared to go to the supermarket. :P

Rain is never much fun either. Is it cold where you are?
Oh yeah. I mean another free week sounds quite nice, but not being able to go to the supermarket is something completely different :D
Here is is always 3-6°C, so it is really annoying to leave the house with all that rain.
moonshineshadow: Oh yeah. I mean another free week sounds quite nice, but not being able to go to the supermarket is something completely different :D
Here is is always 3-6°C, so it is really annoying to leave the house with all that rain.
And unfortunately the cancelled classes just got rescheduled into my exam period ... Thanks for that, university. :P

Brrr. Cold weather and rain aren't my favorite. Still, I suppose I shouldn't complain, we had a pretty mild winter up until this week, and even now it's mostly just the north of the country that's dealing with bad weather.
moonshineshadow: Oh yeah. I mean another free week sounds quite nice, but not being able to go to the supermarket is something completely different :D
FearfulSymmetry: And unfortunately the cancelled classes just got rescheduled into my exam period ... Thanks for that, university. :P
Meh ok, that is not nice by your university *cheer up hug*
New video card's here! Now all I need is the computer. :-)
Post edited January 06, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: New video card's here! Now all I need is the computer. :-)
Oh nice *big hug*

*writes note to remember looking for a new card as well*
EndreWhiteMane: New video card's here! Now all I need is the computer. :-)
Somehow I suspect there was an error in your planning, but I can't quite pinpoint it.
Incidentally can anyone tell me why the roof of my lego castle won't stay up?
What do you mean I have to build the walls first?