It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pimpmonkey2382.313: Is MTG still a thing? I haven't played that since the 90's.
l0rdtr3k: Yeah,the Battle of Zendikar block will be getting it's second set next week.

camplify: I say if you have 100 dollars to spare then it's worth it. That's assuming you enjoy playing MTG though.
l0rdtr3k: I play MTG ever since 2006,stopped for some time around 2012 and since last year I got back in full force.
Definitely not a fan of trading card games. Would rather play a good game of D&D or some other pen and paper game.
l0rdtr3k: Yeah,the Battle of Zendikar block will be getting it's second set next week.

I play MTG ever since 2006,stopped for some time around 2012 and since last year I got back in full force.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Definitely not a fan of trading card games. Would rather play a good game of D&D or some other pen and paper game.
I've a fan of online card games like hearthstone. I've spent 20 bucks on HS and have every card I want. MTG costs way too much to start out or I would try it.
Just popped in to announce my debut novel, a treatise on mass effect if you will. :p

I've written it during the past few evenings to let of some steam, thought I'd put it here on GOG (since it seemed like there would be people here who would actually take time and effort to read it, contrary to some other digital vending platform that will go unnamed, though there is a hint in the first sentence of this paragraph).

Anyway, hugs for you all and loads of best wishes!

and now back to studying, organic chemistry exam on a monday, pfft
Hello guys, how are ya? :) I'm doing fine, I will have some coffee and I will make some cookies myself! :)
Vnlr: Just popped in to announce my debut novel, a treatise on mass effect if you will. :p

I've written it during the past few evenings to let of some steam, thought I'd put it here on GOG (since it seemed like there would be people here who would actually take time and effort to read it, contrary to some other digital vending platform that will go unnamed, though there is a hint in the first sentence of this paragraph).

It's quite comprehensive. :-)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/a_ragey_long_review_of_mass_effects_12_letting_of_some_steam
camplify: I've a fan of online card games like hearthstone. I've spent 20 bucks on HS and have every card I want. MTG costs way too much to start out or I would try it.
But the beauty of it is that when you have enough cards,you can make some pretty badass decks like my secondary deck(red-black) which I use to steamroll my opponent on the first 5 turns.
My main and terciary deck(red-white and green-white) are more control based decks. And now I realized I have Alt-itis.
deleted
Vnlr: Just popped in to announce my debut novel, a treatise on mass effect if you will. :p
[...]

Good Gog! Ô__Ô
I'm impressed. I don't think I've ever seen a review that long from someone who wasn't paid to write it. But... I didn't actually read it. I haven't played Mass Effect yet, and I want to go in without hearing any opinions (good or bad) :-p

In any case, good to hear from you, Vnlr! Bon courage with the studies. Have some *big motivational hugs* while you are at it :-)
Post edited January 05, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Fairfox: I don't do HTML-cakeages.

Somebody needs to set up a notnox.com website for me and make it Not Nox™. Then my user tag will be totes awesome.
Hey I remember you from some sale ;)
Did you ever get that Nox discount? :)
(I think it was you I remember?)

Just passing through the thread, feeling a bit vague, but good.
Might get into playing something light.
-5 celsius, 3 cm snow and this country is dead.... because it was fucking unexpected!
bela555: -5 celsius, 3 cm snow and this country is dead.... because it was fucking unexpected!
*begins to hug bela555*
AgentBirdnest: I kinda wanna say Halo. There is a chief and his colleague. A cold foreign land.
But that couldn't be further from Syberia :-p
I dunno. I wonder if I've played it or not.
Nope, not Halo. Do you need another rhyme as a clue?
zeogold: Nope, not Halo. Do you need another rhyme as a clue?
That would be delightful, and might help :-)
zeogold: Nope, not Halo. Do you need another rhyme as a clue?
AgentBirdnest: That would be delightful, and might help :-)
Fair enough.
A pair of colors,
One grey, one green,
Must locate the beast
Which real life has not seen.
zeogold: Fair enough.
A pair of colors,
One grey, one green,
Must locate the beast
Which real life has not seen.
Good Gog... I've got no idea. This is brutal :-p
Alright, here we go... My new guess is Blackwell - The cold and foreign world in New York in the winter. Lots of crimes occur... Rosangela wears green at some point, and you could argue that Joey is grey-ish :-p

You said I was "on the right track" when I guessed Syberia. Would that mean it is a point-and-click adventure game? (Or would that be giving away too much? :-p)
Post edited January 05, 2016 by AgentBirdnest