It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: I am here to chew bubble gum and wish everyone a pleasant evenoon ;-)

Anyone doing anything fun?
Found some suspicious sunglasses which makes you see the truth? :P
And wish you a pleasant evening too :)

Well gave up on Broforce for now...after repeating one level for the umpteenth time....
What about you?
ElTerprise: Well it's a great game not doubt about that but i kinda broke the continuity of the C&C games...
Considering that both endings of RA1 lead to one continuity.
Allied victory:Soviet counter attack-RA2
Soviet Victory:Kane's rise to power-Tiberium Saga
AgentBirdnest: I liked Tiberian Sun the most. Good atmosphere, good actors, and... tiberium!! :-D
Actually, I might say Renegade was my favourite, but... I won't count that. It's too different.
Renegade was cool...really liked that. I actually like all the old C&C games. Red Alert 2 was fun in skirmish but the campaign in the other three were better imho....although Westwood had no clue of borders in Europe in C&C Red Alert :P
ElTerprise: Renegade was cool...really liked that. I actually like all the old C&C games. Red Alert 2 was fun in skirmish but the campaign in the other three were better imho....although Westwood had no clue of borders in Europe in C&C Red Alert :P
This is what makes the cheese even better.
Post edited January 04, 2016 by l0rdtr3k
ElTerprise: Found some suspicious sunglasses which makes you see the truth? :P
And wish you a pleasant evening too :)

Well gave up on Broforce for now...after repeating one level for the umpteenth time....
What about you?
Yeah, and I'm all out of sunglasses B-| ... (wait, that's not quite right... >__o bah!)

Is Broforce fun, at least?
And... nothing fun at all on my end. Oh, just got a haircut. So that was nice. Otherwise, a boring evenoon :-)
l0rdtr3k: Considering that both endings of RA1 lead to one continuity.
Allied victory:Soviet counter attack-RA2
Soviet Victory:Kane's rise to power-Tiberium Saga
That's not what i meant. My problem was the split between the Tiberium and the Red Alert after Red Alert 2. The other problem i had with Red Alert 2 continuity-wise was that it went the silly way which was a clear break from the more grim and serious previous games. I mean i liked the over-the-top units in RA2 but they make little sense in the whole C&C continuity. Granted the games had fringe science before but it was a bit more grounded in the first three games...
The narrator of Thomas Was Alone has a voice and timbre that I can only define as audio erotica.
It makes the whole experience so much more interesting.
I feel the need to beat levels to listen to another phrase from that beautiful voice.
l0rdtr3k: This is what makes the cheese even better.
Not sure what you're referring to but for example the border was really inconsistent in game :)

AgentBirdnest: Yeah, and I'm all out of sunglasses B-| ... (wait, that's not quite right... >__o bah!)

Is Broforce fun, at least?
And... nothing fun at all on my end. Oh, just got a haircut. So that was nice. Otherwise, a boring evenoon :-)
I think you were looking for that ;)

It's a funny run-and-gun game but it got really difficult. But i like how it parodies action movies and the characters are all bro-puns on action characters from movies like Rambro, Brominator or Snake Broskin :D

I see...and apparently you lost another FTL game....
What about the peanut butter front? Everything fine again?
ElTerprise: Not sure what you're referring to but for example the border was really inconsistent in game :)

I think you were looking for that ;)

It's a funny run-and-gun game but it got really difficult. But i like how it parodies action movies and the characters are all bro-puns on action characters from movies like Rambro, Brominator or Snake Broskin :D

Cheese as in silliness.
l0rdtr3k: Cheese as in silliness.
Of course...well as said i really like RA2 silliness and the campaigns are really entertaining but i prefer the others nonetheless...
ElTerprise: I think you were looking for that ;)

Ah, that's it ;-) ... I don't know what it is about those '80s action movie one-liners. I have a soft spot for them :-)
And since I seem to love '80s action movies so much, maybe Broforce would be a good game for me ^^

The peanut butter situation is back to normal. Just had a few spoonfuls, and was very happy with it :-)
AgentBirdnest: Ah, that's it ;-) ... I don't know what it is about those '80s action movie one-liners. I have a soft spot for them :-)
And since I seem to love '80s action movies so much, maybe Broforce would be a good game for me ^^

The peanut butter situation is back to normal. Just had a few spoonfuls, and was very happy with it :-)
Well although i didn't watch that many '80s action movies the one-liners are really cool :)

Maybe it'll show up here at some point but i got my version from Humble. It should be worth noting that the game is quite gory but also really over-the-top :)

That's good to hear :)
Btw. Tomorrow is the night of the magi. Unlike Christmas Eve which is a night to get drunk as a skunk, tomorrow is a day to take it easy and take the kids to the parade.
Which are kind of a big deal because in this "keeping up with the Joneses" country (I had to look that up, the local idiom goes 'Ass I see, ass I want'). If one town has a big thing, the town next to it has to have an even bigger thing.

There's a town that hands out 'jamón' during the parade.
Post edited January 05, 2016 by j0ekerr
ElTerprise: Maybe it'll show up here at some point but i got my version from Humble. It should be worth noting that the game is quite gory but also really over-the-top :)
A little gore in games never bothered me. Enabling "ludicrous gibs" in ROTT was one of the first cheat codes I ever learned ;-)

Actually, there is one game, ever, where the violence/gore made me a bit queasy. Dead Island. Specifically, the "head stomp" finishing move. Something about it just felt too weird to me. It almost felt as if I was actually doing it, rather than just playing a game. I don't usually get that feeling.
j0ekerr: Btw. Tomorrow is the night of the magi. Unlike Christmas Eve which is a night to get drunk as a skunk, tomorrow is a day to take it easy and take the kids to the parade.
Which are kind of a big deal because in this "keeping up with the Joneses" country (I had to look that up, the local idiom goes 'Ass I see, ass I want'). If one town has a big thing, the town next to it has to have an even bigger thing.

There's a town that hands out 'jamón' during the parade.
I had to look up the phrase too :-p Makes me think of the Christmas-light rivalries between neighbours here. Makes for some really awesome streets to walk down, when 5 houses are all trying to out-do each other.

I've never really known about the twelve days thing. Very interesting to hear about all of it :-)
Post edited January 05, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: A little gore in games never bothered me. Enabling "ludicrous gibs" in ROTT was one of the first cheat codes I ever learned ;-)

Actually, there is one game, ever, where the violence/gore made me a bit queasy. Dead Island. Specifically, the "head stomp" finishing move. Something about it just felt too weird to me. It almost felt as if I was actually doing it, rather than just playing a game. I don't usually get that feeling.
Generally me neither. I guess it' due to the fact that it is not ludicrous over the top comical violence with gore but quite realistic violence with gore...