It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: They seem happy enough, so the odds of them biting feels low. (Course, their eyes are dead and their teeth are sharp, so I could be wrong.)

Doing okay here. Still not sleeping well, but kinda hoping that 3 or 4 hours a night will become the new normal. Gives me more time to do stuff.

How are you doing with the whole back to work post-"holiday" thing?
3-4 hours is not very much, yeah... I used to sleep around 4 hours for months last year, luckily i manage to sleep more now :) ... I mean, you survive, of course ! You have more time to do more stuff... but in long term... I don't know !
Hum... I didn't work much today... :\ I'm not proud of it...
I was drooling on Steam sales... trying to remember how evil DRM is, and that I don't really 'need' those games, and.... and..... :-| **sigh**.
(1h30 to go and I'll be safe)... ,,',',,',',,','):-|
Post edited January 04, 2016 by Empress_Owl
ElTerprise: Hm....your definition of 'fun' worries me ;)

Best thing about Broforce - when using the DRM-free Humble version - it's labelled as "Beta" and also says "Steam is not running" in-game :)
I'm not that bad. I know that game is very much slow and steady to prevent burnout. Playing Gyromancer instead, it's not bad for a variation on Bejeweled.

-laughs- That's always a good thing when you can get it.
Empress_Owl: Hum... I didn't work much today... :\ I'm not proud of it...
My philosophy : You worked hard enough all last month to make up for not much work today ;-)
Empress_Owl: 3-4 hours is not very much, yeah... I used to sleep around 4 hours for months last year, luckily i manage to sleep more now :) ... I mean, you survive, of course ! You have more time to do more stuff... but in long term... I don't know !
I was drooling on Steam sales... trying to remember how evil DRM is, and that I don't really 'need' those games, and.... and..... :-| **sigh**.
Uh that's not very good....had similar hours of sleep for some time last year....nothing i'd like continue....

Hm....i actually forgot about the Steam sale....but also rarely get games on Steam at the moment...

CarrionCrow: I'm not that bad. I know that game is very much slow and steady to prevent burnout. Playing Gyromancer instead, it's not bad for a variation on Bejeweled.

-laughs- That's always a good thing when you can get it.
That's not what i meant ...but good to know :)
Just got back into Broforce...at least i unlocked a new character...
ElTerprise: Hm....your definition of 'fun' worries me ;)

Best thing about Broforce - when using the DRM-free Humble version - it's labelled as "Beta" and also says "Steam is not running" in-game :)
Which explains a lot about humble games.
There's a steam.dll in my humble copy of superhexagon, and the game refuses to load if I delete it.
Oh great! Corrupted installer...
At least I don't need to download all the parts of Witcher 3.
j0ekerr: Which explains a lot about humble games.
There's a steam.dll in my humble copy of superhexagon, and the game refuses to load if I delete it.
Well it's the same for Broforce....

Well Humble is nowadays another Keyseller for Steam after all with occasional DRM-free games....
Empress_Owl: 3-4 hours is not very much, yeah... I used to sleep around 4 hours for months last year, luckily i manage to sleep more now :) ... I mean, you survive, of course ! You have more time to do more stuff... but in long term... I don't know !
-laughs- Don't feel too badly. There's some stuff that GOG either can't or won't sell here. Considering that, the rental service is an option to fill gaps.

You're shifting back from vacation to work. You'll be back to normal by the end of the week, I'm sure.
The music from Pillars of Eternity is so relaxing I can't believe you actually go kill things. :-)
Made a couple of last minute impulse buys... mostly penny games...
I already own most of the good ones of those.
Got Thomas Was Alone to check out why everybody is so excited about a black rectangle.
Oh great,can't get the chocobo theme out of my head now.
EndreWhiteMane: The music from Pillars of Eternity is so relaxing I can't believe you actually go kill things. :-)
Some areas of Guild Wars 2 have such beautiful music that I used to just go there to listen.

Then someone runs past, leading a train of angry mobs and ruining my tranquility.
And my character's face.
Post edited January 04, 2016 by j0ekerr
EndreWhiteMane: The music from Pillars of Eternity is so relaxing I can't believe you actually go kill things. :-)
It's soothing sounds for mass murder. You just have to imagine the screaming mixed in with the music. =)

Additional - I just have to say thank you so godsdamned much to Joker Rabbit for generously gifting me Do You Still Shower With Your Dad...
Post edited January 04, 2016 by CarrionCrow
Evening!
Seems there's good music all around, even in places unexpected. I find some tunes in Duck Tales Remastered rather nice, in a relaxing sort of way. Even the title song wasn't that bad, although after 10 minutes it starts to get a bit irritating :)
CarrionCrow: It's soothing sounds for mass murder. You just have to imagine the screaming mixed in with the music. =)

Additional - I just have to say thank you so godsdamned much to Joker Rabbit for generously gifting me Do You Still Shower With Your Dad...
Guys, guys. It's okay to point and laugh at Crow, because he still showers with his dad!
And we thought the pigeon fancying was bad!

I mean, what a freak.

(Goes off to bathe with his spongebob life-sized plush)
Post edited January 04, 2016 by j0ekerr