It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good afternoon . I've got a headache . Weather front or flu .
Empress_Owl: Course !! :)
**Big fluffy hug**
I hope you're not about to get ill :\
*big slimmy hugs and I also crack your back*
Painted_Doll: Good afternoon . I've got a headache . Weather front or flu .
You just need some back cracking!
Post edited January 04, 2016 by l0rdtr3k
pimpmonkey2382.313: Been this way for about a month now, and definitely not like me as I love walking, etc. Been to the doctor 4 or 5 times, haven't been able to figure it out.
didn't you have a sore throat a couple weeks ago, too ?

CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone.

Hopefully you're all doing at least okay, and that you'll improve soon if you feel like crap.
Good afternoon, Mr Crow !! :))
Post edited January 04, 2016 by Empress_Owl
pimpmonkey2382.313: Been this way for about a month now, and definitely not like me as I love walking, etc. Been to the doctor 4 or 5 times, haven't been able to figure it out.
Empress_Owl: didn't you have a sore throat a couple weeks ago, too ?

Hopefully you're all doing at least okay, and that you'll improve soon if you feel like crap.
Empress_Owl: Good afternoon, Mr Crow !! :))
Yeah that's not back though thankfully only the dizzy/shakiness and it's been an everyday thing for about a month.

Good morning, Almost-4-Star-Crow, and same to you :-)

Still cooking and serving delicious food?
Empress_Owl: I'm not :D
I'm setting up my new own religion :-p
(hoooo :D big fish !!! thanks !!! that's a LOT of flowers !!!) **big hug**
Ho really? What's this religion all about? :-) Maybe I'll join, if I like the sound of it. I could use a new one ;-p
Post edited January 04, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Ho really? What's this religion all about? :-) Maybe I'll join, if I like the sound of it. I could use a new one ;-p
It's about ... well... I don't really have a program yet.... but... eeeerrrr... ,',,',',,',',>:-|
Speaking of back cracking,can someone give me advice on how to crack the lower back? Mine is hurting quite a lot today.
Empress_Owl: Good afternoon, Mr Crow !! :))
Hey there, Owl lady. -breaks out the newly revamped for 2016 wading pool of coffee- Now with even more dispensers shaped like tea cup monsters...>=)
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, Almost-4-Star-Crow, and same to you :-)

Still cooking and serving delicious food?
Oh yeah, that game absolutely refuses to die. If anyone has an interest in speed games, Cook Serve Delicious has a ridiculous amount of playtime to it for a whopping two dollars. (At least for the next three hours when the sale ends.)
Still chewing through my everyday's a perfect day insanity mode run at what feels like a glacial pace.
Post edited January 04, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Hey there, Owl lady. -breaks out the newly revamped for 2016 wading pool of coffee- Now with even more dispensers shaped like tea cup monsters...>=)
Ho yeaaah \o/
**dive happily in coffee**
I hope your dispensers don't bite... ,',,',',','>:-|
How are you doing ? :)
l0rdtr3k: Speaking of back cracking,can someone give me advice on how to crack the lower back? Mine is hurting quite a lot today.
Rotate your trunk by lying on the ground flat out, face up. Bend one knee, keeping the foot flat against the floor, bringing it in enough that it's fairly close to your butt. Then slowly move that knee over across your other leg 'till it hits the floor (or as far as you can go). Rotate your upper body in the opposite direction as much as you can.
If all else fails, listen to Chubby Checker.
Morning folks, here's some very nice jazz to lift your spirits:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXDGKJaR6Kw
Empress_Owl: Ho yeaaah \o/
**dive happily in coffee**
I hope your dispensers don't bite... ,',,',',','>:-|
How are you doing ? :)
They seem happy enough, so the odds of them biting feels low. (Course, their eyes are dead and their teeth are sharp, so I could be wrong.)

Doing okay here. Still not sleeping well, but kinda hoping that 3 or 4 hours a night will become the new normal. Gives me more time to do stuff.

How are you doing with the whole back to work post-"holiday" thing?
zeogold: Rotate your trunk by lying on the ground flat out, face up. Bend one knee, keeping the foot flat against the floor, bringing it in enough that it's fairly close to your butt. Then slowly move that knee over across your other leg 'till it hits the floor (or as far as you can go). Rotate your upper body in the opposite direction as much as you can.
If all else fails, listen to Chubby Checker.
Will try later,thanks.
EndreWhiteMane: Morning folks, here's some very nice jazz to lift your spirits:
Nice... *Begins melting in chair* u__u
Good morning, Endre.
EndreWhiteMane: Morning folks, here's some very nice jazz to lift your spirits:
AgentBirdnest: Nice... *Begins melting in chair* u__u
Good morning, Endre.
Morning agent, she/they are wonderful.