It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Happy 2016 peeps!
Now prepare yourselves because the Blob is wanting hugs and I shall get them.
superstande: happy 1st of '16 !!
Been progressing with Risen while my wife has sipped a few drinks ... and it's been rather quiet now today...
Instead of any new year's resolution, I thought I'd do something different... I bought a t-shirt... ^___^
here's a pic : http://www.gamerprint.co.uk/collections/t-shirts/products/scumm-bar?variant=181985182
EndreWhiteMane: Happy first to you Super, that is soooo cool! :-)

Hello everyone.
Same to you, Endre! And hello!
Did you see fireworks last night?
I have been thinking about a game-related t-shirt for a while, finally ordered one!
*tips helmet (so good to have my helmet back) to Sup and Endre [edit: and Blob]*

Happy 2016 to you guys :-) Hope you are doing well!

Just for fun, see if anyone can guess some game quotes today...
"We’re just giving ordinary people the same chance to survive as the bureaucrats in Washington."
Post edited January 01, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
EndreWhiteMane: Happy first to you Super, that is soooo cool! :-)

Hello everyone.
superstande: Same to you, Endre! And hello!
I have been thinking about a game-related t-shirt for a while, finally ordered one!
No fireworks this year, that's not a big thing here since it's very cold this time of year.
AgentBirdnest: *tips helmet (so good to have my helmet back) to Sup and Endre [edit: and Blob]*

Happy 2016 to you guys :-) Hope you are doing well!

Just for fun, see if anyone can guess some game quotes today...
"We’re just giving ordinary people the same chance to survive as the bureaucrats in Washington."
*salutes Agent in a not-too-serious way*
Same to you!
The quote ... don't know... hmm... no.. :)

superstande: Same to you, Endre! And hello!
EndreWhiteMane: No fireworks this year, that's not a big thing here since it's very cold this time of year.
Oh, okay. I'm not really familiar with many New Year's traditions... I guess there are lots of different things. Like Chinese New Year in ... March or so... and in Laos it's in April :)
Finland is usually the fireworks.. and bubbly drinks and beer of course :)
Post edited January 01, 2016 by superstande
Just a quick reminder, that Agents birthday is soon, so if want to participate in a gifting spree, send me a message for the list :D
moonshineshadow: Just a quick reminder, that Agents birthday is soon, so if want to participate in a gifting spree, send me a message for the list :D
What!? You me he shares a zodiac sign with me!?

Poor guy.
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all starting off the new year in at least fairly good shape.
today I learned "Canadian" is a heavy insult in Australia.

edit: nevermind it was satirical. not using my brain today. it's almost like I did something to mess with it yesterday. don't recall.
Post edited January 01, 2016 by johnnygoging
Hello everyone *big 2016 hugs and waves*

How are you all doing on New Year's Day?
moonshineshadow: Just a quick reminder, that Agents birthday is soon, so if want to participate in a gifting spree, send me a message for the list :D
Cool... could you send it to me? I want to buy him something :-)

(*Remembering* that this is my own fault, so I'll keep my mouth shut :-p)
tinyE: What!? You me he shares a zodiac sign with me!?

Poor guy.
Ho, that's right! The 19th, right? [/stalker] :-D
AgentBirdnest: Cool... could you send it to me? I want to buy him something :-)

(*Remembering* that this is my own fault, so I'll keep my mouth shut :-p)
tinyE: What!? You me he shares a zodiac sign with me!?

Poor guy.
AgentBirdnest: Ho, that's right! The 19th, right? [/stalker] :-D
I'm sick. I spend all year trying to avoid Christmas and trying to embrace my birthday. :P
AgentBirdnest: Cool... could you send it to me? I want to buy him something :-)
*laughing hug* Nope, you'll not get a chance to peek at the remaints of the list :P
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all starting off the new year in at least fairly good shape.
*tips helmet* Good morning, Crow! Thanks, and same to you!
Just curious, did you count how many games you finished last year?
johnnygoging: today I learned "Canadian" is a heavy insult in Australia.

edit: nevermind it was satirical. not using my brain today. it's almost like I did something to mess with it yesterday. don't recall.
Ha... I was just about to ask if that was a joke. How could anyone dislike Canada? You guys brought us Bob and Doug, Kids in the Hall, and Wayne's World :-)
ElTerprise: Hello everyone *big 2016 hugs and waves*

How are you all doing on New Year's Day?
*big twug* Happy 2016, ElT!
Doing quite good here. It's currently -1°C here, and very windy. Perfect weather for a run :-D
How's your first day going?
AgentBirdnest: Ha... I was just about to ask if that was a joke. How could anyone dislike Canada? You guys brought us Bob and Doug, Kids in the Hall, and Wayne's World :-)
And Ice hockey ;)

AgentBirdnest: *big twug* Happy 2016, ElT!
Doing quite good here. It's currently -1°C here, and very windy. Perfect weather for a run :-D
How's your first day going?
Likewise *big return twug*
Glad to hear that. Colder than here - we're having 6°C here but it's really foggy - you can barely see anything outside. Don't you mean "for sliding" :P
I'm good - had another extensive walk along the coast combined with some Irish Coffee afterwards :D