It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

superstande: happy 1st of '16 !!
Been progressing with Risen while my wife has sipped a few drinks ... and it's been rather quiet now today...
Instead of any new year's resolution, I thought I'd do something different... I bought a t-shirt... ^___^
here's a pic : http://www.gamerprint.co.uk/collections/t-shirts/products/scumm-bar?variant=181985182
Happy new year Sup !!! :))
:-O hhhhhhhhh !!!!! Awesome tee ... i'm jealouuuusss :D haha !!!

EndreWhiteMane: Happy first to you Super, that is soooo cool! :-)

Hello everyone.
Happy new year Endre !! :)) **Big bears hug**
Post edited January 01, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Painted_Doll: The mouse settings in Redneck Rampage are driving me crazy . I don't want to move with the mouse ( i use WASD for that ) . I just want to look up and down .
I feel the pains. = (
Same thing with Duke and MDK..
I don't remember the settings being so difficult.
Post edited January 01, 2016 by dfektive
l0rdtr3k: Happy 2016 peeps!
Now prepare yourselves because the Blob is wanting hugs and I shall get them.
Happy new year Blob !!
**Big fluffy hug**
Well, another new year begins and it's just going to be the same shit all over again isn't it ? I wish I could be granted a glimpse into the future to check whether humanity is ever going to finally sort itself out. Probably not. I go into the new year with a healthy pessimism, regrettably. Humanity : doesn't know the truth, isn't even looking for it really, always thinks it does though, couldn't agree on the colour of the wallpaper. Rinse and repeat in 2016. Sorry to be so cynical, sorry - realistic.
dfektive: I feel the pains. = (
Same thing with Duke and MDK..
I don't remember the settings being so difficult.
Well i tried this :
If you want to play in always-mouse-aim-mode, you need to go to Advanced Mouse Setup, and set Mouse Forward to Aim_Up and Mouse Backward to Aim Down.
It worked for Redneck Rampage .
Hmm. I thought this 12 Labors of Hercules was going to be a total breeze to clear, but it's evidently built to burn me in the wonderfully annoying way of keeping me 1 to 5 seconds away from the best score possible.
Theoclymenus: Well, another new year begins and it's just going to be the same shit all over again isn't it ? I wish I could be granted a glimpse into the future to check whether humanity is ever going to finally sort itself out. Probably not. I go into the new year with a healthy pessimism, regrettably. Humanity : doesn't know the truth, isn't even looking for it really, always thinks it does though, couldn't agree on the colour of the wallpaper. Rinse and repeat in 2016. Sorry to be so cynical, sorry - realistic.
I'll offer my thoughts to balance things out...
A new year begins, which is a new year that has the potential to be better than the last for me. I look at it as a good opportunity to appreciate the changes I've made over the last year, and think about what I can do to change more in 2016. The world can change or stay the same at it's own pace. I've got my own battles to fight, here in my own body and mind. So, I'll be keeping a smile on my face as much as I can, trying to change myself, and thinking about the positive stuff in life. Life is too short. Nothing like New Years to make you realize it.
:-)
Post edited January 01, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
Theoclymenus: Well, another new year begins and it's just going to be the same shit all over again isn't it ? I wish I could be granted a glimpse into the future to check whether humanity is ever going to finally sort itself out. Probably not. I go into the new year with a healthy pessimism, regrettably. Humanity : doesn't know the truth, isn't even looking for it really, always thinks it does though, couldn't agree on the colour of the wallpaper. Rinse and repeat in 2016. Sorry to be so cynical, sorry - realistic.
AgentBirdnest: I'll offer my thoughts to balance things out...
A new year begins, which is a new year that has the potential to be better than the last for me. I look at it as a good opportunity to appreciate the changes I've made over the last year, and think about what I can do to change more in 2016. The world can change or stay the same at it's own pace. I've got my own battles to fight, here in my own body and mind. So, I'll be keeping a smile on my face as much as I can, trying to change myself, and thinking about the positive stuff in life. Life is too short. Nothing like New Years to make you realize it.
Or, you can split the difference, understand that the endless stupidity of the world will keep grinding along, but laughing yourself silly at the madness of it all whenever possible anyway. ;)
Happy new year.
CarrionCrow: Or, you can split the difference, understand that the endless stupidity of the world will keep grinding along, but laughing yourself silly at the madness of it all whenever possible anyway. ;)
Hahaha... Whatever works for you ;-) Not a bad attitude, really.
Good thoughts. Why do we have them only them only at the beginning of the year though ? In the end they just fade away and get lost in the shambles which each year eventually becomes, and then it's Christmas and New Year again and then it's rinse and repeat all over again... Sorry to be so pessimistic. At 48 I've seen a few false dawns in my time.

Happy New Year btw :)
Post edited January 01, 2016 by Theoclymenus
Theoclymenus: Good thoughts. Why do we have them only them only at the beginning of the year though ? In the end they just fade away and get lost in the shambles which each year eventually becomes, and then it's Christmas and New Year again and then it's rinse and repeat all over again... Sorry to be so pessimistic. At 48 I've seen a few false dawns in my time.

Happy New Year btw :)
Dunno. It's a good point. I tend to have these thoughts on my birthday as well (which is only a 4 day difference, but, well ;-p)... We probably should be having thoughts like that more often. I'd say that at least it's better to reflect on your life and plan changes once or two times a year, rather than never :-)

And Happy New Year to you too!
AgentBirdnest: Hahaha... Whatever works for you ;-) Not a bad attitude, really.
It doesn't always work by any means, but it's worth a shot.
CarrionCrow: It doesn't always work by any means, but it's worth a shot.
Worked on M*A*S*H, and that lasted for 12 seasons :-p

I dunno, it seems to work for some things at least. I used to get frustrated about political stuff a lot (still do from time to time, to be honest)... I can do a few things - Vote, become a politician, and rant to friends on facebook. I'm not enough of an arsehole to do the latter two, so these days I just laugh at all the other arseholes, and it works out pretty well :-)
Well said, my Agent...
I like your optimism. :)
You've already went such a long way last year...
I heartily wish you all the best for this brand new year.
I hope you'll win all your fights, and find some peace when you get there.
Good luck !! :)
**Big happy friendly encouraging hug**
BillyMaysFan59: 3D Realms anthology is unavailable now :(

Hopefully everyone that wanted it was able to get it! Lots of games in there
I grabbed it yesterday, thanks to your and ElT's reminds... so thank you very much for that !! :)
**Big happy hugs **
HypersomniacLive: Best wishes for the new year to bring lots of reasons to smile, and none to worry!

Hope you all had a lovely New Year's Eve celebration, and are enjoying the first day of the Year!
Wow, these GOG bears surely know how to party ^^
Happy new year too, Hyper !!! :)
**Big festive hug**
Post edited January 01, 2016 by Empress_Owl