It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Happy New Year all! *big new year hugs and waves* :D

Empress_Owl: We would gain so much time... maybe one day they'll find a way to "refill our batteries" in a couple minutes instead of hours of sleep... wow :)
(and our governments will ask us to work 16 hours a day instead of 8... hum... :-| nevermind.)
Not having to sleep would be awesome....more work not so much....
Post edited January 01, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Happy New Year all! *big new year hugs and waves* :D
Happy New Year to you too. Since you got there first, can you tell us a bit about what it's like? :-)
Post edited January 01, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Happy New Year to you too. Since you got there first, can you tell us a bit about what it's like? :-)
Thank you. Pretty foggy due to the fireworks ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Happy New Year to you too. Since you got there first, can you tell us a bit about what it's like? :-)
ElTerprise: Thank you. Pretty foggy due to the fireworks ;)
You sure that wasn't the Red Army? *rimshot*
tinyE: You sure that wasn't the Red Army? *rimshot*
Nah...pretty sure that only the Germans and Danes here are responsible for the fog ;)
tinyE: You sure that wasn't the Red Army? *rimshot*
ElTerprise: Nah...pretty sure that only the Germans and Danes here are responsible for the fog ;)
I apologize of that was going too far. I like to be tasteless and crude but that was an all around ugly period in history.
tinyE: I apologize of that was going too far. I like to be tasteless and crude but that was an all around ugly period in history.
No need to apologize. But what do i know....i never experienced the Red Army thus far :P
moonshineshadow: *happy new year hugs*
EndreWhiteMane: Almost 7 hours to go here but why not?
*big new year hug* :-)
Yeah these timezones :D
But here this thing is over, it is quit again.
Happy New Year everyone
SalarShushan: Happy New Year everyone
Here's to hoping you have a wonderful and healthy 2016. ;)
Happy New Year, folks! We're watching Alien 3, nice and loud so Sarge isn't bothered by the fireworks. Here's our "roasted chest-burster" with some alien eggs and such. It's been a silly but fun night.

I hope you all have a lovely 2016! :)
Attachments:
Post edited January 01, 2016 by akhliber
akhliber: Happy New Year, folks! We're watching Alien 3,
why? :P
It's been officially the new year for 2 hours.

And thus I wish all of you a very fhtagn 2016.

All praise Darkseid!
akhliber: Happy New Year, folks! We're watching Alien 3, nice and loud so Sarge isn't bothered by the fireworks. Here's our "roasted chest-burster" with some alien eggs and such. It's been a silly but fun night.

I hope you all have a lovely 2016! :)
I see bacon, eggs, meat and shrimp, is that uncooked pasta?
Post edited January 01, 2016 by j0ekerr
akhliber: Happy New Year, folks! We're watching Alien 3,
tinyE: why? :P
We needed something to drown out the fireworks for the pup, so we figured on a movie night.
akhliber:
j0ekerr: I see bacon, eggs, meat and shrimp, is that uncooked pasta?
It is indeed... seemed the easiest way to make teeth. :)
Post edited January 01, 2016 by akhliber
Happy new year to all the people in much later time zones than this one. =)