It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Happy 2016, Fred the Thread, and all you lovely people !!!
**Big happy hugs with a hangover**
I hope you're all doing great !
:-* Bonne année, bonne santé !!
Empress_Owl: Happy 2016, Fred the Thread, and all you lovely people !!!
**Big happy hugs with a hangover**
I hope you're all doing great !
:-* Bonne année, bonne santé !!
**puts away air horn, and gives big healing and happy hug** :-|
Bonne anée, mon Impératrice! Happy 2016! :-*
Hope that nasty hangover clears up ASAP, so you can enjoy the rest of the day :-)
AgentBirdnest: **puts away air horn, and gives big healing and happy hug** :-|
Bonne anée, mon Impératrice! Happy 2016! :-*
Hope that nasty hangover clears up ASAP, so you can enjoy the rest of the day :-)
Thanks, my Agent !!
**crushing hug back**
It will be a really peaceful day, anyway... couch, blanket, warm drinks and TV/computer on my list... and maybe a little knitting if I find the courage... :) any cool plans on your side ?
*Waves white flag...*

"I surrend---oh, um..."

*swaps out for more festive flag*

"Happy New Year!"

;)

I hope you all have a lovely day! We had quite a fun night... now I need some very, very strong coffee. Do they make prescription strength coffee? DO THEY?
Empress_Owl: Thanks, my Agent !!
**crushing hug back**
It will be a really peaceful day, anyway... couch, blanket, warm drinks and TV/computer on my list... and maybe a little knitting if I find the courage... :) any cool plans on your side ?
Hooo, that sounds lovely :-)
Nothing too crazy here. I need to get the boring stuff out of the way, like laundry (\o/), then go for a little hike later, and get to work on my "Games Finished in 2016" list (awesome that you joined the thread this year! :-D)
akhliber: I hope you all have a lovely day! We had quite a fun night... now I need some very, very strong coffee. Do they make prescription strength coffee? DO THEY?
Here you go, Akh n__o
Happy 2016! :-)
Post edited January 01, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
akhliber: *Waves white flag...*

"I surrend---oh, um..."

*swaps out for more festive flag*

"Happy New Year!"

;)

I hope you all have a lovely day! We had quite a fun night... now I need some very, very strong coffee. Do they make prescription strength coffee? DO THEY?
I you find some, please take one for me too... +___+
Happy New Year Akh !!!
I also need a very strong aspirin I think... :)
**Big happy hug**
AgentBirdnest: Hooo, that sounds lovely :-)
Nothing too crazy here. I need to get the boring stuff out of the way, like laundry (\o/), then go for a little hike later, and get to work on my "Games Finished in 2016" list (awesome that you joined the thread this year! :-D)
Well, the boring stuff will have to wait until tomorrow here...
Yes, I joined :) ... I only finished 7 games in 2015, I hope I'll do a better score this year :-p
Post edited January 01, 2016 by Empress_Owl
AgentBirdnest: Here you go, Akh n__o
Happy 2016! :-)
Ooh, perfect! Thanks! Now, who do I talk to about things like maximum daily refills, discounted creamer copays and the like? ;)
Empress_Owl: I you find some, please take one for me too... +___+
Happy New Year Akh !!!
I also need a very strong aspirin I think... :)
**Big happy hug**
I hope the hangover passes soon! I enjoyed a little beer last night, just not enough to actually serve a purpose, aside from being very tasty bread soda. I did eat too much, however, and I'm moving about a bit like a zombie this morning. :)
Post edited January 01, 2016 by akhliber
akhliber: I hope the hangover passes soon! I enjoyed a little beer last night, just not enough to actually serve a purpose, aside from being very tasty bread soda. I did eat too much, however, and I'm moving about a bit like a zombie this morning. :)
Thanks !! :) i'm sure it will...
I hope you'll digest all the stuff you ate quickly, hihi :)
Empress_Owl: Yes, I joined :) ... I only finished 7 games in 2015, I hope I'll do a better score this year :-p
I've got your back. I'll make sure you finish at least one game every day ):-|
I'd like to improve on my score as well. I play lots of games, but finish so few of them :-\
akhliber: Ooh, perfect! Thanks! Now, who do I talk to about things like maximum daily refills, discounted creamer copays and the like? ;)
Hmmm... might wanna try checking in with the coffee god :-)
Empress_Owl: Yes, I joined :) ... I only finished 7 games in 2015, I hope I'll do a better score this year :-p
AgentBirdnest: I've got your back. I'll make sure you finish at least one game every day ):-|
I'd like to improve on my score as well. I play lots of games, but finish so few of them :-\
One game every day ? ... lol... it's a bit ambitious... one game every month sounds like a cool and more realistic challenge though ! :) would you accept it ?... we could play one game together every month ? :-)
Empress_Owl: One game every day ? ... lol... it's a bit ambitious... one game every month sounds like a cool and more realistic challenge though ! :) would you accept it ?... we could play one game together every month ? :-)
You have always been much more realistic than me. That's why you are such a good supervisor :-) I'm more a dreamer ~o-o
Yes, I most definitely accept! I'd love to play one a month with you. Any thoughts on January's game for us? (I've been itching to finally play Technobabylon with you) :">
Empress_Owl: One game every day ? ... lol... it's a bit ambitious... one game every month sounds like a cool and more realistic challenge though ! :) would you accept it ?... we could play one game together every month ? :-)
AgentBirdnest: You have always been much more realistic than me. That's why you are such a good supervisor :-) I'm more a dreamer ~o-o
Yes, I most definitely accept! I'd love to play one a month with you. Any thoughts on January's game for us? (I've been itching to finally play Technobabylon with you :">)
Alright, let's go for Technobabylon then :) I was looking forwards to playing it too !! cool !!!
**big happy excited hug**
Empress_Owl: Alright, let's go for Technobabylon then :) I was looking forwards to playing it too !! cool !!!
**big happy excited hug**
I can't wait! :-)
**Extra-happy return hug and happy dance** \o/
happy 1st of '16 !!
Been progressing with Risen while my wife has sipped a few drinks ... and it's been rather quiet now today...
Instead of any new year's resolution, I thought I'd do something different... I bought a t-shirt... ^___^
here's a pic : http://www.gamerprint.co.uk/collections/t-shirts/products/scumm-bar?variant=181985182
superstande: happy 1st of '16 !!
Been progressing with Risen while my wife has sipped a few drinks ... and it's been rather quiet now today...
Instead of any new year's resolution, I thought I'd do something different... I bought a t-shirt... ^___^
here's a pic : http://www.gamerprint.co.uk/collections/t-shirts/products/scumm-bar?variant=181985182
Happy first to you Super, that is soooo cool! :-)

Hello everyone.