It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

j0ekerr: How long have you been cooking and serving digital deliciousness?

Stressed, and slightly peeved off at my partner for one of the goddamn assignments. She was even less spirited than I was.
We only got together yesterday and all the time she basically stood there looking at me type with very few suggestions. She turned up without a single note even and was extremely eager to get home as soon as possible.
In total, or recently? Let me look...
186 hours overall, 64 hours in the last 2 weeks.

Yay for concentrated uselessness. Any way to ditch the dead weight and trade up?
moonshineshadow: Ähm... Nope.
AgentBirdnest: Is your "A" wearing a party hat for New Year's Eve? e__e
Not really. I used one of the umlauts without thinking :D
CarrionCrow: It's not a new year yet, so pffffffffttttttttttt. ;)~
moonshineshadow: Yeah I know. But soon :P

l0rdtr3k: I have an idea. We should meet and go out enjoy a weekend in an abandoned cabin in the middle of the Black Forest and then read the Necronomicon.
How about some hugs then?
CarrionCrow: In total, or recently? Let me look...
186 hours overall, 64 hours in the last 2 weeks.

Yay for concentrated uselessness. Any way to ditch the dead weight and trade up?
That's not that bad. I feared you might have been playing 27 hours a day the last 6 days.

Not at this point. No time left. It was my own fault too.
j0ekerr: Please do not say those exact words in that order.
They remind me of Evangelion and it makes me cringe.
Sorry, I'm actually a blue-haired anime girl who says everything in a monotone...
l0rdtr3k: How about some hugs then?
That is fine :-)
*big hug*
Empress_Owl: Yes, but it's his fault if he's confused ! n__o
Thanks for your wishes, i hope the viruses will hear you and be scared and leave...
**Himalaya-sized hug**
Ooooh, that's a very nice badge. ;)

Yep! Go away stupid virus! Leave Owl alone! *anti-cold hug*

AgentBirdnest: That sounds lovely :-) Glad you got some time off. It seemed like you could collapse at any second :-p
My entire family, with spouses and kids, got together for Christmas... which was "nice" ;-) A bit annoying at times, but it was easily made up for by some really cool moments and spending a bunch of time with my brother and his wife, who I rarely get to see. Overall, it was fairly lovely and mostly peaceful :-)
Haha yes, that sounds pretty accurate. I was feeling really worn-down. :P

Sounds like a very busy time but a nice one as well. It's always nice to see people you don't often get a chance to see. I'm glad to hear you had a good and mostly peaceful time. :P

CarrionCrow: I don't mind new year's. Death, rebirth, renewal, the wheel grinding away upon us all, that's fine.
It's just the crap that goes beforehand that I hate. Foolish people tried to indoctrinate me young. Just made me a child prodigy at telling them to go fuck themselves. ;)

Wow, very nice. Closest I get is making donuts and half the time that's a built-in grease fire risk.

Glad to hear you're getting some downtime before going back to it. =)
The only thing I mind are the incredibly loud fireworks that have been going off all week. They make the dog, the cat and me very jumpy. :P The cat already gave us a pretty good scare yesterday as he fell down a flight of stairs. At first I thought he might have broken one or two legs and that would be the end of him. He's so old, a bad fall could do him in, but that doesn't keep him from jumping up and down the stairs like a maniac. Luckily things turned out all right this time.

Haha, well, my mother and I usually do apple beignets every new year, it's sort of a tradition around here. It's usually no problem actually making them, but I do tend to turn the kitchen into a big mess. :P

Me too! I desperately needed a break. :P I've enjoyed not doing much.

ElTerprise: Ah..that would be great :D
Thank you :)
Yep, I don't want to miss talking to all the awesome people in here. :)
j0ekerr: That's not that bad. I feared you might have been playing 27 hours a day the last 6 days.

Not at this point. No time left. It was my own fault too.
I think I played until I had a pinpoint stroke. At one point, my brain refused to acknowledge the controls at all. I think it was trying to rebel.
Made breaking it more fun. -laughs-

Shit...one upshot to that, you know someone to avoid for the next go-round, at least.
Work, damn you! Going to take a chainsaw to Atlas bear in a minute...
Post edited December 31, 2015 by CarrionCrow
*can't see new page hug*
moonshineshadow: We'll see ;-)
It is not like there is a huge sale around the corner, so no big gifting spree soon :D
That reminds me, isn't Agents birthday in January?
*goes to check wiki*
Actually getting sale fatigue a bit. If it's not Insomnia, it can all take a break for a few months.
moonshineshadow: We'll see ;-)
It is not like there is a huge sale around the corner, so no big gifting spree soon :D
That reminds me, isn't Agents birthday in January?
*goes to check wiki*
CarrionCrow: Actually getting sale fatigue a bit. If it's not Insomnia, it can all take a break for a few months.
Yep. I don't need another of the sales like the last two in the next months. Insomnia would be fun :D
FearfulSymmetry: The only thing I mind are the incredibly loud fireworks that have been going off all week. They make the dog, the cat and me very jumpy. :P The cat already gave us a pretty good scare yesterday as he fell down a flight of stairs. At first I thought he might have broken one or two legs and that would be the end of him. He's so old, a bad fall could do him in, but that doesn't keep him from jumping up and down the stairs like a maniac. Luckily things turned out all right this time.

Haha, well, my mother and I usually do apple beignets every new year, it's sort of a tradition around here. It's usually no problem actually making them, but I do tend to turn the kitchen into a big mess. :P

Me too! I desperately needed a break. :P I've enjoyed not doing much.
Resilient fluffy bugger, sounds like. Sorry you had the scare, though.

Ugh, that sucks. Loud noises non-stop get old very quickly.

-laughs- Oh well, kitchens tend to get that way when they're in heavy use.
moonshineshadow: Yep. I don't need another of the sales like the last two in the next months. Insomnia would be fun :D
Yessss, insomnia! I miss those sales.
moonshineshadow: Yep. I don't need another of the sales like the last two in the next months. Insomnia would be fun :D
Yes it would. And with that knowledge, you then get to shove it deep down inside yourself and not get your hopes up because you have no idea if or when GOG will do the next one, and they're not talking.
CarrionCrow: Resilient fluffy bugger, sounds like. Sorry you had the scare, though.

Ugh, that sucks. Loud noises non-stop get old very quickly.

-laughs- Oh well, kitchens tend to get that way when they're in heavy use.
He's the most evil cat you'll ever encounter. He runs on spite. ;) Yeah, I was really scared there for a moment. I know he has to die at some point, but preferably due to natural causes and not because he tumbled down the stairs. :P

Yep, unfortunately some people around here have been setting off fireworks for the past week or so. If they'd just confine it to the 24 hour period in which it's actually allowed it would be no big deal.

That's true. :P At least there's space to make a mess here, my own kitchen is so tiny even the most mundane tasks turn into a struggle.