It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: Thanks for your advice...
I bought it...
):"| ... I'm so weak... but so happy !! :-D hihi
I browsed the games, there are some good old ones in them...
I didn't remember Death rally before today ; I loved that game !! we played it a lot back then, with my sis ! \o/
**big silly hug**
No problem :)
Don't worry that's a known syndrome among several people here :P
Definitely. Some real classics. Looking forward to play Commander Keen again...i wonder why those aren't here on GOG.
Cool...see 9,99 well spent \o/

EndreWhiteMane: I was getting jealous so I tried it again. $9.99 this time. :-)
Phew...that's good news :)
So it was only a bug. Sounds like the 3D realms is a GOG site :P
https://indiegamestand.com/store/1209/toto-temple-deluxe/
here's an interesting game! too bad it's a bit expensive... and not sure what's going on... but it looks nice ;)
Stupid sleep. Dozed off for a bit, but back again.
Empress_Owl: **Big happy hug**
Good afternoon, muffin ranger !!
Welcome in the tired club :)
Hope you're happy, too !
Thanks Owl & Fearful & EIT ;)
Tired club...? We should have a badge... except I'd be too tired to wear one :P
ElTerprise: Hey. Likewise. :)

I bought it yesterday but thanks for mentioning it here :)
Of course I already bought and downloaded the whole shebang - some games I likely won't play but there are others that I definitely will. (Commander Keen series, for example)
CarrionCrow: Stupid sleep. Dozed off for a bit, but back again.
Hm...sleep should be banned :)

superstande: Thanks Owl & Fearful & EIT ;)
You're welcome. There's a Tired club? Cool :)

BillyMaysFan59: Of course I already bought and downloaded the whole shebang - some games I likely won't play but there are others that I definitely will. (Commander Keen series, for example)
Haven't downloaded it yet but i'm also looking forward to play Commander Keen again. It's must've been over a decade since i last played the games...
Just popping in to say hello, and to wish you all a happy New Year! We're having a night of Aliens on the home theater system (to drown out the fireworks for the pupster) and are making some themed foods (alien eggs, roast chest-burster) to go along with it. Otherwise, looking at a day of pure, unbridled laziness. It's been family and friends and busybusybusy all vacation, but today, everyone's too busy with their exciting New Year's plans.
All the better for us! We're not really party people. We'll take a nice, quiet New Year, please. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful night, and I wish you all a lovely 2016! :)
superstande: Tired club...? We should have a badge... except I'd be too tired to wear one :P
Well, the "at least you tried badge" is basically the same as a tired badge :-)
akhliber: Just popping in to say hello, and to wish you all a happy New Year! We're having a night of Aliens on the home theater system (to drown out the fireworks for the pupster) and are making some themed foods (alien eggs, roast chest-burster) to go along with it. Otherwise, looking at a day of pure, unbridled laziness. It's been family and friends and busybusybusy all vacation, but today, everyone's too busy with their exciting New Year's plans.
All the better for us! We're not really party people. We'll take a nice, quiet New Year, please. :)

Woo! That sounds like a lot of fun :-D One can never go wrong with a James Cameron movie, in my opinion ;-)
Have a very happy New Year, Akh! Hope the night goes great for you too!
Post edited December 31, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
akhliber: ...
We'll take a nice, quiet New Year, please. :)

Sounds really good ;) Have a mega super peaceful 2016 !

AgentBirdnest: Well, the "at least you tried badge" is basically the same as a tired badge :-)
Yeah thanks :) I'm also so tired that the 'tried' almost reads 'tired' ;)

Also a Major Cheerio Wow Cool Quite Appreciated to all you who talked about the 3D Realms' Last Stand Bundle ;) This might be just the thing for my wife ^__^
Post edited December 31, 2015 by superstande
akhliber: Just popping in to say hello, and to wish you all a happy New Year! We're having a night of Aliens on the home theater system (to drown out the fireworks for the pupster) and are making some themed foods (alien eggs, roast chest-burster) to go along with it. Otherwise, looking at a day of pure, unbridled laziness. It's been family and friends and busybusybusy all vacation, but today, everyone's too busy with their exciting New Year's plans.

A happy New Year to you too :)
Sounds great....the themed food in particular :D
ElTerprise: Hm...sleep should be banned :)
That would certainly make things a lot easier.
CarrionCrow: That would certainly make things a lot easier.
Yup..certainly in favour of that :)
Empress_Owl: **Big happy hug**
Good afternoon, muffin ranger !!
Welcome in the tired club :)
Hope you're happy, too !
superstande: Thanks Owl & Fearful & EIT ;)
Hum... you can still wear that one... I'm too tired to design a new one >;-p
superstande: Tired club...? We should have a badge... except I'd be too tired to wear one :P
AgentBirdnest: Well, the "at least you tried badge" is basically the same as a tired badge :-)
Oops... ninja'd. One hour ago... lol. I'm slow =___=
CarrionCrow: That would certainly make things a lot easier.
ElTerprise: Yup..certainly in favour of that :)
We would gain so much time... maybe one day they'll find a way to "refill our batteries" in a couple minutes instead of hours of sleep... wow :)
(and our governments will ask us to work 16 hours a day instead of 8... hum... :-| nevermind.)
Post edited December 31, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Oops... ninja'd. One hour ago... lol. I'm slow =___=
n__o ... sorry... as Keeper of the Badge List™, I am always on top of these things );-)
**Big hug**
Empress_Owl: Oops... ninja'd. One hour ago... lol. I'm slow =___=
AgentBirdnest: n__o ... sorry... as Keeper of the Badge List™, I am always on top of these things );-)
**Big hug**
Yeah... you annoyed me enough with those... :)
The list must be much more short now ?
We have 12 badges !! isn't it cool ? :)