It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: Would you make me a sandwich?
moonshineshadow: Nope.
I have an idea. We should meet and go out enjoy a weekend in an abandoned cabin in the middle of the Black Forest and then read the Necronomicon.
AgentBirdnest: Someone has to counteract the little Owl-devil on his shoulder >:-p

I wish I had a voice of reason when I instabought Signal Ops a couple years ago, and still haven't played it :"|
Empress_Owl: A couple years ago ?... boy, that happens to me all the time :D
CarrionCrow: It's not a new year yet, so pffffffffttttttttttt. ;)~
Empress_Owl: Why ?... did you take the good resolution to accept more gifts in 2016 ? :D
I now has the Necronomicon. Shall we read it and unleash evils the human mind can't comprehend?
Post edited December 31, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
Empress_Owl: Why ?... did you take the good resolution to accept more gifts in 2016 ? :D
After Moonshine very generously got me Raven, she said there'd be no more gifting this year.

I'm past 160 for the last two months. I don't need more games. If it goes much further, I'll have to start believing in reincarnation to even begin to justify doing what I do.

Stupid broken bastard of a forum, post my godsdamned gibberish already! Stop making me have to forcefeed your dumb ass!
Post edited December 31, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Me too...guess that it might be pretty common :D
Fuck you, I'll keep doing this until you show my posts. I've got alllllllllllll day. I'll keep going until you show it, or you implode. Your call.

There. Was that really so difficult?
Post edited December 31, 2015 by CarrionCrow
*waves at Fred the thread and everyone in it*

I've been very much occupied with real life these past few days, but I just wanted to wish you all a very happy new year. Hopefully this thread will still be kicking around by the time 2017 shows up. I've really enjoyed being here. :)
FearfulSymmetry: *waves at Fred the thread and everyone in it*

I've been very much occupied with real life these past few days, but I just wanted to wish you all a very happy new year. Hopefully this thread will still be kicking around by the time 2017 shows up. I've really enjoyed being here. :)
*tackle hugs Fearful,pins her to the ground and begins to play with her hair*

-waves back- Same to you, Fearful lady. =)
Yeah, but you probably don't instabuy new releases without even looking at the screenshots or reading the description? :-p
I was manic. Not my fault :-|
l0rdtr3k: I now has the Necronomicon. Shall we read it and unleash evils the human mind can't comprehend?
Hmmmmmm... nope. :-|

Hi *return waves*
Likewise. Hope you're having less stress next year :)
Uhm 2017? :P
l0rdtr3k: I now has the Necronomicon. Shall we read it and unleash evils the human mind can't comprehend?
Empress_Owl: Hmmmmmm... nope. :-|
Then I shall unleash another Evil...
More links!
CarrionCrow: After Moonshine very generously got me Raven, she said there'd be no more gifting this year.

I'm past 160 for the last two months. I don't need more games. If it goes much further, I'll have to start believing in reincarnation to even begin to justify doing what I do.

Stupid broken bastard of a forum, post my godsdamned gibberish already! Stop making me have to forcefeed your dumb ass!
Ahem... I think we're many in that situation... buying more games we'll ever be able to play... :"|
(ho, good grief, I thought your last sentence full of insults was for me... lol ,',',','>:-|)
Oooooohhh, can we look until we find something so cosmically awful that we attempt to chew the veins in our wrists open with broken gnashing teeth (when we're not busy shrieking and ripping at our own skulls) to escape from it? =)

Hey there, fearful :)) **big hug**
2017 ?... do you plan to keep that busy in 2016 ?... :'-O
Empress_Owl: Ahem... I think we're many in that situation... buying more games we'll ever be able to play... :"|
(ho, good grief, I thought your last sentence full of insults was for me... lol ,',',','>:-|)
-laughing hard- Silly, silly person. No reason whatsoever to speak to you that way.
The forum itself, on the other hand...well, it needs a bit of tough love from time to time. Keeps it on its toes.