It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: Ah... so it's a good thing you don't have to take those chemicals, at least :-\
You may be used to... but it's still not very pleasant. I hope it'll pass anyway... or I send Agent to go and kick your brain in the guts >:-p
True. Not a fan of those. At all.

It'll go from louder to quieter. No big thing.

And now, I must cook food for people, because my roommates have weird hours like me and I told them I would. I shall return shortly.
Good morning folks *big end-of-the-hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?

Sadly it's raining here - but otherwise everything is fine...
moonshineshadow: You could just join in the next skype session (whenever that will be), no need to become a zombie ;-)
CarrionCrow: Cutting in to say we can all do that whenever people feel like it. Trying to go low-key about it, since I'm sure some people aren't comfortable on camera/audio/whichever.
Sure, but it was quite fun, and it is not like people need to join if they dont feel comfortable with it :D

moonshineshadow: You could just join in the next skype session (whenever that will be), no need to become a zombie ;-)
Empress_Owl: Skype session ?... ô__ô
Hello, Moon ! :) **big hug**
*big return hug*
We had one before the Christmas Holidays started, it was quite fun. ElT and Crow even had cameras and Endre joined in with audio shortly :D
CarrionCrow: True. Not a fan of those. At all.

It'll go from louder to quieter. No big thing.

And now, I must cook food for people, because my roommates have weird hours like me and I told them I would. I shall return shortly.
Cool... good luck with your cooking affair :)
I shall go to pick up some food too in a while... Bon appétit !!
Read you later :)
ElTerprise: Good morning folks *big end-of-the-hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?

Sadly it's raining here - but otherwise everything is fine...
Good morning ElT !! :)
**Big crushing hug**
Glad to read you're doing fine despite the sad weather... (we have the same here)...
moonshineshadow: *big return hug*
We had one before the Christmas Holidays started, it was quite fun. ElT and Crow even had cameras and Endre joined in with audio shortly :D
Ho... how cool !!! ... I'm sad I've missed that ! :\
Post edited December 31, 2015 by Empress_Owl
moonshineshadow: *big return hug*
Empress_Owl: Ho... how cool !!! ... I'm sad I've missed that ! :\
Perhaps you can join when we do that again :-)
Empress_Owl: Good morning ElT !! :)
**Big crushing hug**
Glad to read you're doing fine despite the sad weather... (we have the same here)...
Ho... how cool !!! ... I'm sad I've missed that ! :\
Hey Owl *big return hug*
Thank you - how are you aside from having the bad weather?

Well you can be part of it the nexr time will have one - and we could also pimp our Terraria sessions with voicechat :D
Empress_Owl: Hum. What will it be this time ? Aliens ? Evil volcano ? Giant meteorite ? :)
Not really excited, no... I'm a bit afraid in fact. I don't know why. :-| I hope it will be a more peaceful year, from every point of view...
Walking zombie-shark invasion >:-O
Hm... Well, I'll hope it will be more peaceful too. **Big comforting and peaceful hug**
ElTerprise: Hey Owl *big return hug*
Thank you - how are you aside from having the bad weather?

Well you can be part of it the nexr time will have one - and we could also pimp our Terraria sessions with voicechat :D
I'm... cold... tired... not any bit of courage for work... and looking forwards to tonight :)
And you ?...
Why not... if everyone is ok :) (otherwise those who are not comfortable with voicechat will miss all the conversations ?...)
Empress_Owl: I'm... cold... tired... not any bit of courage for work... and looking forwards to tonight :)
And you ?...
Why not... if everyone is ok :) (otherwise those who are not comfortable with voicechat will miss all the conversations ?...)
Uh sorry to hear that *big warming hug with coffee*
Hope you'll have a great New Year's Eve nonetheless - i'm also looking forward to tonight :)
I'm good - but feel a bit cold too

I really like the idea. I don't know. Depends on the program used i guess....
ElTerprise: Uh sorry to hear that *big warming hug with coffee*
Hope you'll have a great New Year's Eve nonetheless - i'm also looking forward to tonight :)
I'm good - but feel a bit cold too

I really like the idea. I don't know. Depends on the program used i guess....
Hmm... thanks u__u **Big warm fluffy hug back**
I hope you'll have tons of fun too !! :)
ho, you're right... I think you can still hear all of the others, even if you don't want to speak... but the mute players will have to type text... :)
I used to use MUMBLE when I play multi Minecraft or Terraria with my former colleague, but last time it didn't work well, i tink we used SKYPE instead... not sure. MUMBLE allows you to turn your speakers and hearphones On or Off as you want...
Empress_Owl: Hmm... thanks u__u **Big warm fluffy hug back**
I hope you'll have tons of fun too !! :)
ho, you're right... I think you can still hear all of the others, even if you don't want to speak... but the mute players will have to type text... :)
I used to use MUMBLE when I play multi Minecraft or Terraria with my former colleague, but last time it didn't work well, i tink we used SKYPE instead... not sure. MUMBLE allows you to turn your speakers and hearphones On or Off as you want...
You're welcome and thank you :)

Well Moon suggested Teamspeak when we talked about it but Skype might be an alternative.
Empress_Owl: Ho, very nice ! :)
Curiosity Cola ?... e__e ... nope, never heard about this ! how does it taste like ?...
It has this slight taste and aroma of ginger and some other herbs. T'is nice actually!
ElTerprise: Well Moon suggested Teamspeak when we talked about it but Skype might be an alternative.
Skype is not a good alternative, it stresses the connection and we would probably end up with lags ingame.
moonshineshadow: Sure, but it was quite fun, and it is not like people need to join if they dont feel comfortable with it :D
Yes it was, liked it a lot. =)

True. Just wouldn't want anyone to feel pressured.
Empress_Owl: Cool... good luck with your cooking affair :)
I shall go to pick up some food too in a while... Bon appétit !!
Read you later :)
It didn't take very long to finish. Did a couple requested items so other people wouldn't have to in the middle of the night.
Post edited December 31, 2015 by CarrionCrow
moonshineshadow: Skype is not a good alternative, it stresses the connection and we would probably end up with lags ingame.
Yes i know. I only mentioned it as being an alternative for those who don't feel comfortable with using voice chat being able to listen to the others (don't know if TS offers that functionality as i never used it thus far) - not a good one though. I hope we can use TS for the voice chat. Having lag would be really annoying....