It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Ya know...when I think about it? I'm pretty sure I'd rather crush my hand with a hammer than play Final Fantasy 14.
Dessimu: Out of curiosity - what is so wrong with the game? Never played none of Final Fantasy.
It's an MMO version of a singleplayer RPG series that was so bad on launch, the head of the company publicly apologized for how awful it was.
Dessimu: Morning agent! Counting hours until the end of the old and the beginning of a new. Blazing monkey year it is, no?
It's been an (comparatively) interesting year, yeah... As usual, I don't really care about or get excited for the new year, until it is only a few hours away, then I start saying "about damn time! I can't wait! woo! \o/"... :-p
CarrionCrow: It's an MMO version of a singleplayer RPG series that was so bad on launch, the head of the company publicly apologized for how awful it was.
I was almost tempted to try that game. You have returned me to the righteous path and I am forever in your debt!
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

-breaks out the swimming pool of extra-strong coffee-

Well, suffering's one thing. I'm as masochistic as the next person in that fun-filled self-loathing riddled sorta way. But holy fucking shit, I just want it to shut up for a while. Between the music and the game demanding that I go at buzzsaw speed, I shouldn't be able to think about anything. But nope, it's coming through loud and clear.

But anyway. How's your day going?
Thanks !!
**diving happily in coffee**
Evil brain... :-( i don't know how you can force them to shut up... sometimes it's really hard to ignore what is happening in there... I hope it'll be quiet and give you a break soon...
AgentBirdnest: Happy last day, everyone!
Uhhh... of the year, of course. Not the last day of existence. I'm not dying or anything :-|
[/fails at greeting]
*hugs and waves anyway*
Is it the end of the world... again ? :)
Hello, funny Prophet.
**big hug**
Post edited December 31, 2015 by Empress_Owl
CarrionCrow: It's okay. If you were going to die, we could just organize a road trip to retrieve and reanimate you. You could be a zombie agent then. =)
Awesome! I'd love to meet you guys, even if only in zombie mode! :-)
Dessimu: Morning, Empress!
Good morning, Mr Dessimu !
How are you doing ? :)
AgentBirdnest: It's been an (comparatively) interesting year, yeah... As usual, I don't really care about or get excited for the new year, until it is only a few hours away, then I start saying "about damn time! I can't wait! woo! \o/"... :-p
Well, at least you don't try to blast your way to the new year too quickly. Some dudes yesterday almost blew a car in the neighborhood with some bad fireworks. And as always, some think that flares are very attractive.
AgentBirdnest: Awesome! I'd love to meet you guys, even if only in zombie mode! :-)
>__o I wouldn't want a zombie hug, anyway.. brrr !
Empress_Owl: Thanks !!
**diving happily in coffee**
Evil brain... :-( i don't know how you can force them to shut up... sometimes it's really hard to ignore what is happening in there... I hope it'll be quiet and give you a break soon...
How? You don't really, unless chemicals are involved.

It's okay. I'm very much used to it.
Empress_Owl: Is it the end of the world... again ? :)
Hello, funny Prophet.
**big hug**
Yeah, turns out my math was just a little bit off the last 27 times I predicted the end. This time is definitely the right one, though! B-|
**Bigger hug** Excited for 2016, my Empress?
Empress_Owl: Good morning, Mr Dessimu !
How are you doing ? :)
I'm good, thank you. Spent the evening yesterday with a few good friends. We bought some *special* cola, named Curiosity Cola. Tasty thing. Ever tried it?
CarrionCrow: It's okay. If you were going to die, we could just organize a road trip to retrieve and reanimate you. You could be a zombie agent then. =)
AgentBirdnest: Awesome! I'd love to meet you guys, even if only in zombie mode! :-)
You could just join in the next skype session (whenever that will be), no need to become a zombie ;-)
CarrionCrow: How? You don't really, unless chemicals are involved.

It's okay. I'm very much used to it.
Ah... so it's a good thing you don't have to take those chemicals, at least :-\
You may be used to... but it's still not very pleasant. I hope it'll pass anyway... or I send Agent to go and kick your brain in the guts >:-p
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, turns out my math was just a little bit off the last 27 times I predicted the end. This time is definitely the right one, though! B-|
**Bigger hug** Excited for 2016, my Empress?
Hum. What will it be this time ? Aliens ? Evil volcano ? Giant meteorite ? :)
Not really excited, no... I'm a bit afraid in fact. I don't know why. :-| I hope it will be a more peaceful year, from every point of view...
Dessimu: I'm good, thank you. Spent the evening yesterday with a few good friends. We bought some *special* cola, named Curiosity Cola. Tasty thing. Ever tried it?
Ho, very nice ! :)
Curiosity Cola ?... e__e ... nope, never heard about this ! how does it taste like ?...
Post edited December 31, 2015 by Empress_Owl
moonshineshadow: You could just join in the next skype session (whenever that will be), no need to become a zombie ;-)
Cutting in to say we can all do that whenever people feel like it. Trying to go low-key about it, since I'm sure some people aren't comfortable on camera/audio/whichever.
moonshineshadow: You could just join in the next skype session (whenever that will be), no need to become a zombie ;-)
Skype session ?... ô__ô
Hello, Moon ! :) **big hug**