It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*good morning hugs and waves*
moonshineshadow: *good morning hugs and waves*
-good morning waves back-

Hey there. =)
Ya know...when I think about it? I'm pretty sure I'd rather crush my hand with a hammer than play Final Fantasy 14.
Hello thread! Hope you're having a wonderful morning! :)
Soccorro: Hello thread! Hope you're having a wonderful morning! :)
Good morning. =)

Aside from being utterly unable to get the chattering noise in my head to shut the fuck up, despite playing a speed game and blaring metal in my ears, things are pretty okay.

How's it going on your end?
Soccorro: Hello thread! Hope you're having a wonderful morning! :)
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Aside from being utterly unable to get the chattering noise in my head to shut the fuck up, despite playing a speed game and blaring metal in my ears, things are pretty okay.

How's it going on your end?
i'm ok, preparing for my passing out tonight
Good Morning Thread! :)

Can you hit Socorro with +1's! Thank you! :)
Soccorro: i'm ok, preparing for my passing out tonight
There ya go, a good plan if ever I've heard one. Thinking along those lines myself. =)
Good morning Folks ! :)
**Bigs hugs, waves and tea**
How are you doing ?...
Come on, Crow, we all know that you like suffering :)
Empress_Owl: Good morning Folks ! :)
How are you doing ?...
Good Morning Owl, I'm doing thank you! How about you? :)
Empress_Owl: Good morning Folks ! :)
How are you doing ?...
Good morning. =)

-breaks out the swimming pool of extra-strong coffee-

Well, suffering's one thing. I'm as masochistic as the next person in that fun-filled self-loathing riddled sorta way. But holy fucking shit, I just want it to shut up for a while. Between the music and the game demanding that I go at buzzsaw speed, I shouldn't be able to think about anything. But nope, it's coming through loud and clear.

But anyway. How's your day going?
Happy last day, everyone!
Uhhh... of the year, of course. Not the last day of existence. I'm not dying or anything :-|
[/fails at greeting]
*hugs and waves anyway*
moonshineshadow:
Good sunny morning!
Soccorro:
And a wonderful morning to you too!
Empress_Owl:
Morning, Empress!
XxXSprayvWarXxX:
Good morning, dear!
AgentBirdnest: Happy last day, everyone!
Morning agent! Counting hours until the end of the old and the beginning of a new. Blazing monkey year it is, no?

And a good morning to you, Crow! And a beautiful good morning to thread!
Post edited December 31, 2015 by Dessimu
AgentBirdnest: Happy last day, everyone!
Uhhh... of the year, of course. Not the last day of existence. I'm not dying or anything :-|
[/fails at greeting]
*hugs and waves anyway*
It's okay. If you were going to die, we could just organize a road trip to retrieve and reanimate you. You could be a zombie agent then. =)
CarrionCrow: Ya know...when I think about it? I'm pretty sure I'd rather crush my hand with a hammer than play Final Fantasy 14.
Out of curiosity - what is so wrong with the game? Never played none of Final Fantasy.