It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: "drunkely" ? ô__ô good grief !
Video time!
ElTerprise: Stop looking at rental deals ;)
I saw that discount too but do you think that it is wise to rent it rather than waiting for a proper discount when it is here? :)

Oh and hello Crow :)
Thank god it wasn't drunkenly :P
Don't make me rero you!
Post edited December 31, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
Empress_Owl: Aw... you're beyond redemption, Crow... :-> hihi
-laughs- I could bore you with specifics, but it'd probably get really boring.
l0rdtr3k: Video time!
Don't make me rero you!
Don't even think of that ;)
ElTerprise: Yes...but preferrebly items which will never show up here ;)

I'm doing good. Bit tired now but good .... how are you?
Right. No need for overlap and duplicates if they can be avoided.

Glad to hear you're doing well. Just got through beating the stage perfectly that I've been losing at for four hours or so. Not so much happy as just really, really tired mentally now. Frigging insanity mode is trying to turn my brain to mush.
Empress_Owl: "drunkely" ? ô__ô good grief !
l0rdtr3k: Video time!
Hhhhhhhhh ,,',',,',' :-O .... another LINK !! that's provocation n__o
CarrionCrow: -laughs- I could bore you with specifics, but it'd probably get really boring.
How boring ?..... More than a documentary about my << idol > > Jean Jacques Goldman ..... ? õ__ô
Post edited December 31, 2015 by Empress_Owl
CarrionCrow: Right. No need for overlap and duplicates if they can be avoided.

Glad to hear you're doing well. Just got through beating the stage perfectly that I've been losing at for four hours or so. Not so much happy as just really, really tired mentally now. Frigging insanity mode is trying to turn my brain to mush.
Yup. But it happened a few times now that a game i was really looking forward to get it and then got it on the rental service or on Humble was released really late on GOG as well....

But looking at the games you mentioned to Owl..i don't think that any of these will show up here any time soon :)

Thank you. Congrats on beating that stage - so you're still plying Cook, Serve, Delicious then?
Just saying hello to the lovely thread called Fred! I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season! We've been dorking out to some silliness like themed meals and drinking games with some Battlestar Galactica and (to come) Aliens and taking lots of extra walks with the pup while the lady is on vacation.

I wound up with a treasure trove of new records to go along with my new turntable, and have been playing the hell out of some Fallout 4 as well as checking out some of the amazing Secret Santa gifts I received this year when I have the time. For the most part though, the holidays have been spent playing with Sarge and going out to see family. The lady's been doing lots of coloring and painting while I listen to records and play silly video games. I've had some rough stretches health-wise, but it's all been balanced out by some really good days, and I've been able to enjoy both some food and drink with the lady. It's been a pretty fantastic holiday, all things considered.

I haven't kept up with the thread very well over the past few days, but I hope you are all doing well, and wish you all a wonderful new year!

*hugs and waves all around*
Empress_Owl: How boring ?..... More than a documentary about my << idol > > Jean Jacques Goldman ..... ? õ__ô
Hm...that name rings a bell? Who is that?
Empress_Owl: How boring ?..... More than a documentary about my << idol > > Jean Jacques Goldman ..... ? õ__ô
Maybe? I could use Google, but I think it'd still be pretty obvious that I haven't the foggiest who that person is either way. I'll just stick with the honest, dim approach instead.
ElTerprise: Yup. But it happened a few times now that a game i was really looking forward to get it and then got it on the rental service or on Humble was released really late on GOG as well....

But looking at the games you mentioned to Owl..i don't think that any of these will show up here any time soon :)

Thank you. Congrats on beating that stage - so you're still plying Cook, Serve, Delicious then?
Yeah, titles have a bad habit of doing that. They wait for months, then show up here. Really pisses me off when that happens.

True. I keep imagining Fallout 3 and New Vegas running up against GOG's quality assurance policy. Say what you will about them, but it's universally recognized that those games have lots and lots and lots of bugs. And there's no way EA's coughing up Dragon Age any year soon.

Yes, still doing that for some reason. Just about halfway through insanity mode.
Post edited December 31, 2015 by CarrionCrow
akhliber: Just saying hello to the lovely thread called Fred! I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season! We've been dorking out to some silliness like themed meals and drinking games with some Battlestar Galactica and (to come) Aliens and taking lots of extra walks with the pup while the lady is on vacation.

I wound up with a treasure trove of new records to go along with my new turntable, and have been playing the hell out of some Fallout 4 as well as checking out some of the amazing Secret Santa gifts I received this year when I have the time. For the most part though, the holidays have been spent playing with Sarge and going out to see family. The lady's been doing lots of coloring and painting while I listen to records and play silly video games. I've had some rough stretches health-wise, but it's all been balanced out by some really good days, and I've been able to enjoy both some food and drink with the lady. It's been a pretty fantastic holiday, all things considered.

I haven't kept up with the thread very well over the past few days, but I hope you are all doing well, and wish you all a wonderful new year!

Greetings :)
Sounds like huge fun. Great to hear that you're having a great holiday season. Same for me. I enjoy holidays with my family at the Coast of the Baltic Sea :)
CarrionCrow: Yeah, titles have a bad habit of doing that. They wait for months, then show up here. Really pisses me off when that happens.

True. I keep imagining Fallout 3 and New Vegas running up against GOG's quality assurance policy. Say what you will about them, but it's universally recognized that those games have lots and lots and lots of bugs. And there's no way EA's coughing up Dragon Age any year soon.

Yes, still doing that for some reason. Just about halfway through insanity mode.
Yes me too. I generally want my games concentrated at one place instead of having them scattered over several clients (and i just added another place by buying the 3D Realms Legacy Collection before it ceases to exist...)

Well i guess they just have to bundle the unofficial patches with it...same for Bloodlines i guess. Yes - it's rather unlikely to see Dragon Age here or any other of their more recent (and probably origin-al) games....

I admire your endurance with those games ;)
Post edited December 31, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Hm...that name rings a bell? Who is that?
>>:-| shhhhhhhhhttttt !!!!!!!! it's nobody !!!!
Agent burnt him to the ground anyway... lol
CarrionCrow: Maybe? I could use Google, but I think it'd still be pretty obvious that I haven't the foggiest who that person is either way. I'll just stick with the honest, dim approach instead.
Wow... ):-| ... you sound pretty determinated...
we should do a battle... to know who would be the most boring... >:-\
Empress_Owl: >>:-| shhhhhhhhhttttt !!!!!!!! it's nobody !!!!
Well... i remembered in the mean time....i agree - nobody...let's not mention his name again :)
*fwoosh* B-|
Attachments:
jjg2.jpg (381 Kb)
AgentBirdnest: *fwoosh* B-|
Well done :)

and good evening Agent *big twug*
akhliber: Just saying hello to the lovely thread called Fred! I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season! We've been dorking out to some silliness like themed meals and drinking games with some Battlestar Galactica and (to come) Aliens and taking lots of extra walks with the pup while the lady is on vacation.

Ho Akh... you're already gone !! :'-|
I wish you a very cool holidays and new year's eve too ! Glad you're doing good !!
All is cool here too :)
Hope you'll enjoy your holidays as much as possible !

Random Rolling Stone Happy Dance Woohoo ! \o/

ElTerprise: Well... i remembered in the mean time....i agree - nobody...let's not mention his name again :)
>:-| yeah... like the vilain in Harry Potter !!! ^^
AgentBirdnest: *fwoosh* B-|
YEAAAAH \o/ LOL !!!!!